BY SUNDAY RILEY #7 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Lauren R.
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I got a deluxe sample of this and used it when my face seemed to need it the most when I was having some breakouts.  It didn't seem to do much.  I find the Sunday Riley oils don't absorb especially well on my skin.  I don't think it made things worse, but didn't improve them.  Wouldn't purchase.
Mária K.
Canton, MI
I have oily, acne prone skin. I read raving reviews about this product, so I decided to give it a try. I find it a bit pricey, so I purchased the smaller size. It is an effective face oil. The only thing that some people can find disappointing is that there is a purging phase when you start using it.
Jessica T.
Rumson, NJ
Although pricey, this oil is a life saver. I often get hormonal acne and blackheads. Just two to three drops all over my face at night before bed is all you need. I wake up to clearer and more even skin. The smaller bottle also lasts forever since you only need a small amount. Will absolutely buy again!!
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
This stuff works incredibly well at clearing up my breakouts!!! It’s a little bit pricier, but you can count on it to do its job! This serum cleared up my skin rather quickly, which I truly loved. Unfortunately I can’t afford to replace it right now. But I’m waiting for the day when I can buy it again!!!
Jenny M.
Marina Del Rey, CA
This is literally the best non-prescription product I tried for my stress acne. I had heard good things about it but it blew my expectations away. It does smell bad, but I was ready to put anything on my face to get rid of my acne, and this did an amazing job, without drying my skin. Highly recommend!!
Olga B.
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
My favorite product! I can’t even imagine my life without it! It cleared out my skin so much. And I love that it doesn’t leave my face greasy, it absorbs so we’ll! Some people say they don’t really like the smell, but I love plants and to me it smells natural, earthy and makes me think of the nature :)
Lipstick B.
houston
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I only use this on my active breakouts s d I feel like my acne is gone in 2-3 days . It’s non drying and soothing to break outs without making them dry n flaky . Another gem from Sunday Riley
Kelli S.
This is amazing!! After using this my skin came to life! No more dull areas, my skin was hydrated and even toned. I looked like I had just left the spa after a facial.
leg L.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
Was using every day when I first purchased to keep my skin balanced. I realized it was drying out certain spots, but keeping areas prone to breakouts clear. Towards the end of the bottle, I was using just as spot treatment. I don’t really understand all the hype - probably will not be buying again.
Allison W.
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil For what you’re paying, this oil is definitely worth it, but It is so important to use a moisturizer as well as the oil, because the oil alone dried my skin out a little bit. It has helped my acne to go away completely and stay away for months!!
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Does this leave your skin feeling more oily afterwards? I tried the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil and it just sat on top of my skin and made me break out more. Hoping this won't do the same.