BY SUNDAY RILEY #7 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
Recently started using this about 1-2 weeks ago & ive noticed slowly that my skin has been getting better from the current acne on my face. So far so good! I really like the smell also! It has a darkish green color & doesn’t feel heavy on the skin! Hoping for better results, takes time to notice a drastic change but it’s getting there.
Christina C.
Gainesville , FL
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
Complete game changer in terms of breakouts/ hyper pigmentation, or discoloration. It smells like oregano or some sort of herb ( very medicinal) so I generally use it right after toning at night, before moisturizing. I have noticed a real change in the texture and color of my skin. Definitely would recommend!
Martha C.
This stuff is amazing! Honestly all Sunday Riley products that I’ve tried have worked great on my skin. This oil cleared up my face and makes it feel super smooth. Give this a try!
Rachel M.
brooklyn
Purchased at: Sephora
I have never used a better product for pimples. I slap this on the sign of a breakout and it stops it in its tracks. If I already have a spot it will bring it to head by the next morning. Totally recommend
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
I love this stuff! It’s made such a big difference in healing my acne. If I pick at my skin and it gets red or inflamed I put this on at night and it diminishes the red marks so they’re less noticeable than they’d usually be. Great oil, very pricey though. I splurged after I got a sample and fell in love with it.
Brookee E.
Haines city , FL
I have the worse COMBO skin out there and any little thing irritates my skin and I of course breakout... but when Sephora recommended the UFO line from Sunday Riley I fell in love! It has recently decreased my breakouts and I can finally wear BB cream and not have to wear full coverage foundation every day!
Ashley G.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
After testing this at Sephora I noticed a difference after a short amount of time and eagerly repurchased. I tried the trial set and fell in love with the whole trio of products. Definitely worth the price and helped clear my face up.
kelcy c.
chattanooga, TN
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
This stuff is pricey but worth the money. Does exactly what it says it will. I know I personally experienced some purging of my skin at first but after that it was great
Lauren R.
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I got a deluxe sample of this and used it when my face seemed to need it the most when I was having some breakouts.  It didn't seem to do much.  I find the Sunday Riley oils don't absorb especially well on my skin.  I don't think it made things worse, but didn't improve them.  Wouldn't purchase.
Mária K.
Canton, MI
I have oily, acne prone skin. I read raving reviews about this product, so I decided to give it a try. I find it a bit pricey, so I purchased the smaller size. It is an effective face oil. The only thing that some people can find disappointing is that there is a purging phase when you start using it.
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
ai got a full size of this product. I dont have breakouts often but I have super oily skin. so this could last for a year or more? do you know for how long this product is good?