BY SUNDAY RILEY #7 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Deidra D.
Charlotte, NC
This product is the G.O.A.T. for getting my skin all the way together. My skin does not break out anymore, I’m less greasy and my skin is brighter. My most expensive skincare treat but it’s worth it. I’ve tried other Sunday Riley products since and I can safely say I’m a fan for life. Please give this product a go everyone!
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
I got this in a gift set as well and i has heard nothing but amazing things about this brand. When I first tried it it Smelled like olive oil!! But I continued to use and layer it with my moisturizers and all but eventually my skin started to break out. Which was so unfortunate because I was hoping I had found something amazing.
Melissa M.
Herndon, VA
I bought this because it had great reviews and was very excited to try. I used it at night and could not get over the smell of it. It smells so strong and was not a pleasant smell. I could even smell it in the morning after I cleansed with toner. I did not keep using it so I don't know the full effects of the oil.
Jaden F.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This oil is amazing! I have random breakouts and sensitive skin and it gets worse when wearing makeup! I Mix this oil into my foundation and it makes more a beautiful non oily finish and a clean acne free skin underneath! I even wear this at night! A little goes a long way! It's pricey but worth it! Highly recommend!
TIffany E.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
The smell was totally bearable. My husband says I smell like pencil shavings. I like it. I feel like the this product continuously is pulling cool so to the surface. I’m constantly breaking out. It hasn’t stopped & cleated up yet. It will once my congested skin gets completely cleared out. I like it for that propose.
Nathalie W.
St Petersburg, FL
this is the only product that has really, truly cleared my skin. after about 3 uses, my acne was completely cleared. I bounce between this and the Luna Oil (when I am having better skin days). the UFO oil is genius and works so quickly and effectively. i highly, highly recommend if you have oily/combo/sensitive skin.
Emily P.
charleston
This stuff saved my skin! In my early 20s and I’ve had more breakouts than ever. I use this only at night and I wake up with hydrated skin, smaller pores, and shrunken acne! Must try with Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner and SUNDAY RILEY Saturn Sulfur Acne Treatment Mask!
Alyssa H.
Lafayette, CO
Extremely pricey for the size. Supposedly is supposed to help with acne but I couldn't afford to use it long enough to see progress. Feels nice on the skin and hydrating. Would not recommend to someone on a budget looking for fast results. More for someone with a decently paying job that has patience to see results.
Cali S.
Ridgewood, NY
If you have acne or enlarged pores, this face oil is for you. Do not be worried about it clogging your pores, it would do the opposite and clear up your complexion. This was a staple item for me for a while but I took a break from it since my Skin got immune to it. Beware the smell is not the best but beauty is pain and you shouldn’t be putting things on your face with fragrance anyway. We want results!
Brianna W.
Wellford, SC
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
First off, i am very oily so oils scare me, BUT this makes me skin feel amazing i use it at night before bed and it soothes the redness and enlarged pores on  my skin.  It smells refreshing and leaves my skin soft and clear.  It does not break my skin out and i have sensitive skin so this is awesome!
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Does this leave your skin feeling more oily afterwards? I tried the SUNDAY RILEY Luna Sleeping Night Oil and it just sat on top of my skin and made me break out more. Hoping this won't do the same.