BY SUNDAY RILEY #7 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Kate G.
Gold Coast, AUS
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
This product is okay, but not worth the price in my opinion. When first applying it, it is completely comfortable but it think it hydrates the face most so then clarify it. Perfect for people with dry to normal skin but I would not recommend it for those with really oily skin.
Olivia N.
Ringlet Road, Hemel Hempstead
I am dyyyyyyyyyying to try this!!! I've heard nothing but good things! I've sampled a few of their products before and really enjoyed them! I know I'd love this
Lyndsey M.
Grande Prairie, AB
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz, SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I really like this oil. It doesn’t pack quite enough of a punch from a hydration stand point, but I find it’s a great overall treatment to keep my bumps at bay.
Kirsty D.
Wigan, Greater Manchester
This leaves my skin feeling amazing. It smells so good too. This product is expensive however a little goes a long way and is definitely worth the investment!!
Carlee K.
Calgary, AB
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
Sunday Riley has high quality products and this one is no exception. I found it to be really effective and gave my skin the right amount of balanced moisture.
Lauren C.
Waterdown, ON
Sunday Riley will always be a five star brand to me. The ingredients are always on point and there’s never any filler ingredients. You are paying for quality
Janice T.
This face oil is beyond perfection. It works into the skin without an oily residue. Your skin will thank you in months to come with an extra healthy glow.
Natasha M.
Toronto, ON
Acne be gone! This stuff is crazy good. It smells awful, I mean absolutely horrible, but it works well. Only downfall would be the super high price point.
Sequoia E.
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
This is sooo hard to get your hands on and not really worth it. It just leaves ur skin soft and prevents acne. But for $100 it is ABSOLUTELY not worth it.
Chloe P.
Oshawa
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
It was ok it broke me out but my skin was soft the price is way to high to be getting again everyone skin if different so it might work for you just not me
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Does this leave your skin feeling more oily afterwards? I tried the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil and it just sat on top of my skin and made me break out more. Hoping this won't do the same.