BY SUNDAY RILEY #7 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Jessica S.
West Orange
Im kind of super irritated I purchased this. I didn't like the smell or the feel of this serum. It doesn't absorb into the skin and to me it doesn't do anything to your skin but make it greasy. I gave it two stars because I've used it on my scalp as a treatment instead and it worked well enough that at least it wasnt a complete waste of money.
Drew C.
Ona
Purchased at: Sephora
A light weight but powerful face oil! Reintroduces moisture into the skin after using the other treatments in this line. Soaks into the skin easily and quickly. Love the packaging of this product, the dropper makes it easy to apply just the right amount.
Shawna W.
I have combo acne prone skin. I read SO MANY reviews before purchasing this oil because of the price tag. The smell wasn’t bad to me; kinda earthy. I used this oil for 3 months religiously and didn’t notice a SINGLE thing happening. It would last someone a very long time because you could hardly tell I had used it for 3 months. I ended up reselling it.
Laura S.
York, PA
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
Loved this while I was able to use it (not safe for pregnant women!) . Steep price point for sure. Isn’t going to solve your problems overnight but you’ll get results with a little patience. I’m giving it three stars because of the smell. Really medicinal and hard to get over. If your able to get a sample I would start there before taking the plunge.
Tabby M.
Sioux Falls
Much like Luna, this facial oil did not disappoint. I use it at night to let my skin recover while I sleep, and then wash it away in the morning. I noticed clearer skin within a week or so and use it in collaboration with Luna, rotating them each evening. Sunday Riley is a brand worth looking into if you’re willing to invest in your skin.
Kate G.
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
This is the only face oil I have used on my skin. It helped get rid of the acne on my forehead and after about a month of use I saw my skincare starting to clear. Pricey and I finish the bottle pretty quickly.
Sydnee G.
Oklahoma City
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
I used this product once and had an immediate allergic reaction. The oil is pretty up there in price, but seeing the great reviews, I gave it a go. I had previously tried the Luna Oil, and didn’t have too much luck with it, but I refused to give up on this brand. My face broke out into hives after an hour of having this product on my face.
Hannah M.
Lake Stevens, WA
First of all the smell is very strong. But that’s not added fragrance, it’s just the ingredients they use. But other than that my skin always looks amazing the next morning. Sometimes I use this under makeup if my skin is feeling a little dry. It doesn’t make my skin greasy or heavy. It’s such an amazing oil, I refuse to use any other oil.
Olivia L.
This oil didn't really work for me. I initially got a sample and tried it 3 nights in a row and it was great, my skin felt smoother and still hydrated but then when I bought the full size and started using it I noticed a lot of new bumps appearing. My husband also absolutely hateas the smell of it since it has a very strong herbal scent.
Antonia W.
Citrus Hts, CA
If I could give this 10 stars I would. I love this it has helped my acne so much. It works fast after a week my face has less break outs and looked over all clearer. Acne is the worse and finding something that works is even harder. so if you haven’t tried it you’re missing out. This is my Holy grail product. Pricey by worth every penny.
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Does this leave your skin feeling more oily afterwards? I tried the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil and it just sat on top of my skin and made me break out more. Hoping this won't do the same.