BY SUNDAY RILEY #7 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
laura f.
Was recommended this at Sephora and WOW has it been great to my acne and combinations skin! I feel not only has it helped control my acne but has also helped keep my skin moisturized and slightly reduce my dark spots! The smell and even the color might be overwhelming at first but trust me and stick through it and you won't regret picking this up!
Paige L.
Buffalo
Wow this is a miracle product. My skin looked wonderful the next day really took down the active pumples and greatly reduced the blackheads and whiteheads. My only qualm is that it didnt seem to interact well with foundation layered over it.
Kassitti B.
Vermillion, SD
For my oily and acne prone skin, this clears up my skin and makes it very smooth after wearing overnight. The oil also absorbs well enough that if there are problem areas you can put it on with your foundation in the morning. I’ve used a full bottle and plan on repurchasing. Be aware that this has a strong smell (like licorice) and it’s something to get used to, although eventually I came to enjoy the smell.
Jennifer S.
North branford CT, CT
Not sure if I like this product or not. Def feel like it made my skin purge and get so much worse when I first started using it. But its not like a miracle worker, I just didn't feel like it did much to help my acne. At first it made it worse but then it went nack to where I originally started and my skin nevwr got better. Waste of money I think.
Jennifer L.
I mix this in with the Juno oil a few times a week to help with my problem skin. I have noticed a big improvement in my pores and my blackheads have disappeared. It also helped clear up my hormonal acne without drying out my skin. I did notice that the first week I used it I had a little bit of peeling but it was minor and only lasted a few days.
Brianna W.
Chelan
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
Clears skin very well. Saw a YouTube video on it and decided to try it. My skin cleared and I stopped using it, since then my skin has broken out steadily and I would like to repurchase it, however it is spendy.
cami c.
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
this product is a must if you have acne prone skin. this oil won’t clog your pores at all and it will leave your skin looking acne free within less than a week. i will always use this
Jessica S.
West Orange
Im kind of super irritated I purchased this. I didn't like the smell or the feel of this serum. It doesn't absorb into the skin and to me it doesn't do anything to your skin but make it greasy. I gave it two stars because I've used it on my scalp as a treatment instead and it worked well enough that at least it wasnt a complete waste of money.
Drew C.
Ona
Purchased at: Sephora
A light weight but powerful face oil! Reintroduces moisture into the skin after using the other treatments in this line. Soaks into the skin easily and quickly. Love the packaging of this product, the dropper makes it easy to apply just the right amount.
Laura S.
York, PA
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
Loved this while I was able to use it (not safe for pregnant women!) . Steep price point for sure. Isn’t going to solve your problems overnight but you’ll get results with a little patience. I’m giving it three stars because of the smell. Really medicinal and hard to get over. If your able to get a sample I would start there before taking the plunge.
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Does this leave your skin feeling more oily afterwards? I tried the SUNDAY RILEY Luna Sleeping Night Oil and it just sat on top of my skin and made me break out more. Hoping this won't do the same.