BY SUNDAY RILEY #7 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
adjmi r.
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
I can't stress how much this has helped my skin.

I currently have a watermelon sized tumour in my uterus and my doctor put me on medication to shrink it. Not only did the medication not do that, but it made me skin really awful because the medication messed up my hormones. I was breaking out over my whole face; whiteheads, blackheads, clogged pores, everything.

This cleared my skin drastically, I still get a few breakouts but I'm sure that will stop when the tumour is removed. They don't sell this in Canada for some reason but I literally drive over the border into the USA to grab it.

I personally love the earthy smell, this somehow just SMELLS like it's healing you. The price may seem steep but you get a lot of quality ingredients packed into this bottle. If you can only afford one $$$ product, make it this one.

I don't feel this is a con, but it could be for some people so I'll mention it: this oil does not sink into the skin. Maybe I'm using too much? But I don't care, I just put it on as soon as I'm home from work and then let it sit until bedtime and I just put my moisturizer on top.
Vicky A.
I was really disappointed with this product. Its $100 and it just didn't work for my skin which was a total let down. I saw so many reviews about it and had high hopes but it just wasn't for me. My skin had more problems after using this for over a month than it did before.
Karina R.
Oshawa, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
A great facial oil for oily or combination skin. Salicylic acid in it helps with breakouts and enlarged pores. Use this on its own at night time or mix it in with my moisturizer.
Rachel C.
Preston
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I’m still in the middle with this oil! I haven’t seen any immediate effect however the more I use it the more it seems to be doing its job. Maybe it takes a while to kick in! One down side is the smell very hospitality! Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
Karen K.
Reykjavik
Great oil! I feel like I have always seen improvements after using this. Just be careful, because if you use it too many days in a row you can get a rash because it is a little too harsh for the skin, you need to ease your skin into this one! But it has helped me so I recommend!
Mylene F.
Laval
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
This oil is very refreshing! I trust sunday riley a lot. They always use clean ingredients and medical distilled water in their products. I use this oil once or twice a day. It gets absorbed quicker since it’s dry oil. My skin is glowing after use, i love it!
Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz, SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
This is not quite as good as the Luna oil, and it does take a bit of getting used to (your skin pay purge whilst using this) I think if you can get past that stage then you will Love this product! I think the price point is quite mad, however I do really like this product so Im going to give 4 stars
Laura W.
Worcester, UK
I wanted to try a Sunday Riley product because of all the hype. I'm very glad I didn't buy full size! I have no idea if this would have done anything for my skin because I couldn't get past the awful smell! I used it once and the smell put off using it again.
Kirsten P.
This oil has helped reduce my hormonal breakouts so much. It doesn't smell the best, like most SR products, but it's worth dealing with. It's that time of the month for me now and nothing active. I use this during the day under my moisturizer and sunscreen.
Tecia D.
I have really oily skin and this product helps me sooooooooo much. It is amazing!!!!!!! I put this on before going to sleep and now that i have been using it for over a month i can start to see noticeable changes in my skin and i have become less oily.
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Does this leave your skin feeling more oily afterwards? I tried the SUNDAY RILEY Luna Sleeping Night Oil and it just sat on top of my skin and made me break out more. Hoping this won't do the same.