BY SUNDAY RILEY #7 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Diana B.
San Diego, CA
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I just used this product for the first time last night and my skin already looks clearer! The scent is really strong, but after I put my moisturizer on it’s not as bad. Highly recommend for sensitive/breakout prone skin!
Celina B.
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I loved this at first. My blackheads were gone the second day! My problem was an acne flare up that I COULD NOT get rid of. I hoped that, with all of the raving reviews, UFO would work. Unfortunately it didn’t. It didn’t work this time, but I would still recommend it. And I still might buy it again down the road.
Marissa M.
Washington , DC
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
Good for a nice deep clean feeling. Cleanses the pores really well. The packaging is easy to use and it met my expectations and I use it every morning. Keep break outs forming and wasn’t too harsh on my skin and didn’t make it dry
Rika N.
Terre Haute, IN
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
This is amazing for oily skin people out there! I switched when I have acne on my face. I love the smell it’s super natural! I wish it wasn’t green. They didn’t have to put any coloring but no perfume so that’s what I love. Definitely repurchase it!
Andrea L.
Brooklyn, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product during the colder months especially. I only use it at night and it helps to keep mild acne at bay, and gives me a glow.
Frances G.
Columbia , MO
This transformed my skin. A little goes a long way - just 3 or 4 drops before I go to bed. I used to use this every night and it really cleared up my skin, now I use it a few times a week and it keeps my skin clear. I will say the smell is pretty bad (like a lot of Sunday Riley products) but I got used to it quickly and i'd rather have a weird smelling products that works than one that is scentless and does nothing.
Emily B.
Olean, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This oil has not only become a holy grail skin care product but has become a staple for any breakouts, when I run out of this I can tell it has made my texture disappear made my face plump and so moisturized I highly recommend
adrienne a.
Milwaukee, WI
Wanted to love this because I love the SR Luna Oil but this was not great for me. Texture was a little greasy on my face so only use at night and very sparingly. It made me breakout at first and felt too greasy to use every day. The smell is very nice. I would probably not order again and just keep using the Luna oil with a different acne cream.
Nicole B.
Manahawkin
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I found that this oil improved my skin somewhat. When I use it, I notice less breakouts. I would still get some hormonal breakouts but overall this oil made an improvement. I did notice that this oil took a while to sink into my skin so that’s definitely something to consider. It’s definitely worth a try, everyone’s skin is different!
Melani S.
Gainesville, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
yes yes yes!!!! clarifying, hydrating and doesn’t clog pores! perfect nightly treatment for acne-prone combination skin types. my Bf didn’t like the smell at first, but i loved the results so much that i didn’t care, and he eventually got used to it and even likes the earthy smell now!
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Does this leave your skin feeling more oily afterwards? I tried the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil and it just sat on top of my skin and made me break out more. Hoping this won't do the same.