BY SUNDAY RILEY #7 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Jenn M.
Tabernacle, NJ
This oil has saved my face from breakouts. As soon as I notice a bump I apply once a day and my blemishes disappear. The smell is interesting and could be off putting to some people. Lasts me a very long time because you only need a small amount. I have found it drying if I apply to my entire face, so I only spot treat.
Megan G.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE. PERFECT FOR HORMONAL ACNE. Sunday Riley became one of my favorites because of this product. It really helps with acne and drying out pimples. You only need one or two drops so the bottle lasts forever. Although it is expensive it is so worth it.
Kaleigh M.
Niceville
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
Okay... if you suffer from acne of any kind you need this in your life. It will dry up your acne overnight without actually drying out your skin. It smells very earthy and it’s not the greatest smell but if you can get past that for like 2 minutes you will love it. It is pricey but worth it
Regan M.
I bought Sunday Riley products in a small sample kit. The UFO oil is great when applied at night. I did not notice improvement in my skin until a few weeks of consistently using it. I was a little thrown off from the color, its green,  and smell. The smell is not bad but it does not have a strong chemical smell like most face products do.  A little bit of the oil goes a long way. I was afraid of the oil getting on and staining my pillow cases but I have not noticed an issue.
Shawna T.
Knoxville
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff made my face break out even more than it already was. This oil is very heavy feeling and defined not worth the price.
Tiffany H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a really good night oil. It has definitely helped my hormonal acne, and it's also pretty moisturizing. However, I don't like that it smells like oregano. Overall, however, the scent is balanced out by how well it helps my acne. I'll be repurchasing!
SONIA C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this oil on my face when it gets dried the smell is really minty and kepts my face soft. A little goes a long way..
ĸeтυraн W.
Oh no! I love the results of this oil, however the smell... is horrible! It smells like hot garbage and it makes it hard for one to want to apply this facial oil frequently. Some of the redeeming features of the oil is how well this works for acne-prone skin. It helps seal up new breakouts and prevent more from occurring.
MKL K.
Scituate
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
Love this product hydrates the skin so well but as of hydrating it works to get rid of your acne although it’s really expensive I still want to buy it again unfortunately the price isn’t something that I can by regularly
micaela t.
dayton, oh
Purchased at: Sephora
It's a very dry oil which I like a lot. My skin is very oil and this stuff really helps! And minimizes pores for sure. I'm really getting into face oils lately and I just love Sunday Riley!
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Does this leave your skin feeling more oily afterwards? I tried the SUNDAY RILEY Luna Sleeping Night Oil and it just sat on top of my skin and made me break out more. Hoping this won't do the same.