BY SUNDAY RILEY #7 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Samantha L.
Miramar
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
At the peak of my acne in the past, i had purchased this face oil to see if it would finally help with what my face was going through.
I have combination skin so i was worried my face would look greasy or my pores would get clogged since this is an oil. But i used it as an everyday moisturizer & i loved it.
it helped with acne inflammation as well!
Emily O.
Aventura
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
I’ve had problematic skin for years. I’ve tried so many things that honestly my expectations were not high. This actually works. After a month I can see how it changed my skin. I use it 2 times a day. Holy grail!!!!
Krystle P.
Punta Gorda, FL
I initially got introduced to Sunday’s products through my Allure Box. I started with the Luna Sleep Oil. I loved the results, but I am acne prone. I switched to the ultra-clarifying fail oil about a month ago and I love it. Always nourishing and my skin is so clear and smooth. I love using this great product and will continue to purchase. Phenomenal results!
Nanci B.
Gresham, OR
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
This stuff is ammmaaaazingggggg. My acne has gotten so much better with this oil. At first it was really hard for me to put this on because of the smell. But I got over that quickly and now the smell actually helps me go to sleep haha this is great for those with oily/troubled skin.
Sarah W.
Seattle, WA
Not an everyday product for me - I get weird tiny black spots on my face if I use it too frequently from oil buildup. I would say that the Luna Night Oil works better overall on my skin: does a better job with evening skin tone, brightening, and revitalizing. I haven't seen a huge difference while using this oil.
Anisha Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
Okay, so the reason I bought this oil was to use an oil during the day and also because it was for acne prone skin, which is what o have. However I don’t think it helped with my blackheads, I used this during the winter months. The smell is strong and does get a little over powering, so if you are sensitive, be careful.
Chrise G.
Chase City
I just ran out of this. I love this product. The oil is amazing and it helps with my dry skin.
Brooke A.
Fort Stewart, GA
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
This is my holy grail skin care product. I have noticed a huge difference in my skin since I began using it regularly a couple months ago. It makes my skin so soft and is effective in preventing break outs. I like to use it at night because that’s when your skin absorbs skin care the best. I recommend this for sure!
Ana J.
Bloomington, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this face oil. I use like 3 other face oils and this one I use when my face gets all these tiny acne bumps or when my period is around the corner and that my skin is going crazy. Ya know what I mean if you suffer from adult acne. It helps tame those hormonal acne.
Christine M.
Los Angeles , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
MY FAVORITE BRAND OF ALL TIME!!! I would recommend this time after time. Her products are the best, and I’ve met her before in Sephora and she seriously cares so much about her products and skin care and how they work!
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
ai got a full size of this product. I dont have breakouts often but I have super oily skin. so this could last for a year or more? do you know for how long this product is good?