BY SUNDAY RILEY #8 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Kylie-Jean F.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I would recommend this product but it is not the best oil I have tried but it still does the job & The packaging is nice.
Melani S.
Gainesville, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
yes yes yes!!!! clarifying, hydrating and doesn’t clog pores! perfect nightly treatment for acne-prone combination skin types. my Bf didn’t like the smell at first, but i loved the results so much that i didn’t care, and he eventually got used to it and even likes the earthy smell now!
Cristy d.
Kansas City
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I loved this oil. It felt so nice on the skin and felt very luxurious and indulgent. With that said, it breaks my heart how expensive it is. My skin responded well to it but nothing so groundbreaking that it justifies the price. A little goes a long way but I didn’t repurchase when it finally ran out.
Amanda P.
Hermiston, OR
Purchased at: Sephora
I really feel like this did absolutely nothing for my skin. I purchased this because a YouTuber raves about it and it really did not meet my expectations. This is supposed to combat oil and acne and it made me feel oilier and did absolutely nothing for any break outs. I do like the smell, but it is a little strong and smells a little like grass.
Kendell M.
Lakeland
This skin product has changed my skin so much and only in the best ways possible. I love how it feels on my face and the results have stunned me. I have very oily, acne prone skin and it has changed the texture and look of my skin after only a few months of use. I only use it at night though because the smell can be a little harsh. It kind of smells like herbs so be warned if you're not into earthy smells.
Shannon C.
Norfolk
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I bought this to help with hormonal acne. I do feel it has helped my acne without drying my skin. Which can be an issue for me. The only downside is that I don’t really like the smell of it but I would buy again because it was effective!
Dana G.
New Orleans
this is such an amazing face oil if you can get past the smell! It doesn't dry as fast as implied but it sits beautifully under makeup and other skincare products nonetheless! Cant wait to see the long term results of this oil, ive only been using it for a month and I already feel like my skin has improved 10 fold
Natasha S.
Madison, WI
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
This has the same BHA content as cheaper products such as Stridex (red package) and Cosrx BHA, but in a more moisturizing formulation with oil. I like the packaging but the downside is that it has a very pungent and off-putting fragrance. However, I do like to use this in winter when my skin is more sensitive to BHA. BHA is excellent for keeping pores clean and declogging.
Paige P.
Ann Arbor
I absolutely love this oil! It is great for acne prone skin because it is gentle but effective. It does have a strong smell but luckily I love the smell so it isn't an issue for me. The packaging is great and it makes it really easy to get every drop of this product! A little bit goes a long way too so even though it is expensive, it is worth it.
Sara B.
Wilmington, DE
I really like this face oil! It’s really light weight. I’ve been using it under my good genes almost ever. I’ve definitely seen less little bumps and blackheads on my chin since I’ve started using. I haven’t experienced any irritation. It does have a weird smell, but it dissipates after a few minutes.
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
ai got a full size of this product. I dont have breakouts often but I have super oily skin. so this could last for a year or more? do you know for how long this product is good?