BY SUNDAY RILEY #7 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Jamie D.
Milwaukee
Smells terrible.  Couldn't fall asleep with this on, the smell did not go away.  I am pretty sensitive to smells.
MKL K.
Scituate
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
Love this product hydrates the skin so well but as of hydrating it works to get rid of your acne although it’s really expensive I still want to buy it again unfortunately the price isn’t something that I can by regularly
Amanda C.
Harrison
I received this in the Space Race box and use it along with the sulfur mask and toner and it's done wonders for my skin. The scent is terrible, but I honestly don't mind dealing with it as long as it's keeping those pesky blemishes at bay. I'd definitely buy it again regardless just because it's kept my skin (mostly) clear since I bought the kit.
habiba k.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Broke me out alot. It is very greasy and soo expensive. I really hated this oil. Do not recommend at all. Waste of money
suncica p.
Lombard , IL
I've used facial oils for years and I have tried all of the staples: argan, marula, maracuja, jojoba, grapeseed, and avocado. They all have their pros and cons but of all of those options I didn't really have one that would reduce inflammation and be antibacterial for my acne prone skin. I did some research and found that many of the oils in this blend have those exact properties and I definitely notice that my skin is less red and my acne seems to clear faster. This oil is lighter and gets absorbed by my skin faster than others, however it isn't a dry oil. I find that this is a nice option to use in the morning under makeup and to mix with a richer, more nourishing oil for my dry skin at night.
Kylie-Jean F.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I would recommend this product but it is not the best oil I have tried but it still does the job & The packaging is nice.
Kendell M.
Lakeland, FL
This skin product has changed my skin so much and only in the best ways possible. I love how it feels on my face and the results have stunned me. I have very oily, acne prone skin and it has changed the texture and look of my skin after only a few months of use. I only use it at night though because the smell can be a little harsh. It kind of smells like herbs so be warned if you're not into earthy smells.
Dana G.
New Orleans
this is such an amazing face oil if you can get past the smell! It doesn't dry as fast as implied but it sits beautifully under makeup and other skincare products nonetheless! Cant wait to see the long term results of this oil, ive only been using it for a month and I already feel like my skin has improved 10 fold
Danielle G.
New York
I didn't like this face oil. I used an oil bc it was winter and my skin gets very dry. This did not do enough to combat the dryness and I didn't like the smell. I've heard great things about this line but was not impressed with this product. I wish I liked it but, had to find another one.
Paige P.
Ann Arbor
I absolutely love this oil! It is great for acne prone skin because it is gentle but effective. It does have a strong smell but luckily I love the smell so it isn't an issue for me. The packaging is great and it makes it really easy to get every drop of this product! A little bit goes a long way too so even though it is expensive, it is worth it.
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Does this leave your skin feeling more oily afterwards? I tried the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil and it just sat on top of my skin and made me break out more. Hoping this won't do the same.