BY SUNDAY RILEY #7 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Sara B.
Wilmington, DE
I really like this face oil! It’s really light weight. I’ve been using it under my good genes almost ever. I’ve definitely seen less little bumps and blackheads on my chin since I’ve started using. I haven’t experienced any irritation. It does have a weird smell, but it dissipates after a few minutes.
Jen C.
Bristol, CT
This is an absolute HOLY GRAIL product for my skin! I have been dealing with hormonal breakouts for the past year and this is the only product that has helped me. My skin looks flawless now! This is now a permanent staple in my skincare routine!
Phylicia A.
Tennessee
Purchased at: Sephora
Holy grail of acne prone skin. My face stays oily and I get pimples like crazy. This has balanced my problem and makes makeup look so good.
Chelsea H.
It’s strange to think of an oil as clarifying but this one definitely is. I like to use this 1-2 times a week, as overuse can lead to breakouts because this is still an oil. With correct usage it hydrates the skin while clarifying and doesn’t feel greasy. It sinks in fast and when you wake up your skin looks more radiant and plump.
micaela t.
dayton, oh
Purchased at: Sephora
It's a very dry oil which I like a lot. My skin is very oil and this stuff really helps! And minimizes pores for sure. I'm really getting into face oils lately and I just love Sunday Riley!
Caitlin R.
Flanders
I received this product as a sample through Sephora. I can say that it has definitely lured me towards Sunday Riley products. I just wish that there was more in the bottle or the price of Sunday Riley products wasn't so extreme so I would be able to see more results before I decided to buy the $100 bottle.
Elaina J.
Topeka
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I got this in a kit and it irritates my eyes and my eyes are very sensitive. My skin is very sensitive and it comes with the hefty price tag it just didn’t work with my sensitive skin and the smell is not that great either
Jorvy T.
New York , NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
So far I'm happy with the results. My pores are clearer and I can see results. The piney smell isn't bothersome and is gone in a flash. I think others will be pleased, as well.
Jennifer B.
Bolling Afb, DC
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz, SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
Perfect for spot treatments . I use this on my t zone everyday and spot treat when I’m breaking out . It actually works . I love Sunday Riley products
Arnette R.
Carlsbad, CA
A friend of mine who has breakout issues recommended this to me. I went to Sephora or course to get a sample. I may have gone back a couple times to get samples because it is pricey. Well, I loved it so much, I went and bought a full price. When I feel like I might break out due to hormonal acne, I start putting it on areas where I always break out. When I have a pimple I put this on and I swear it makes my zits disappear and not dry out. I love this stuff. Some people don't like the scent but I don't mind it.
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Does this leave your skin feeling more oily afterwards? I tried the SUNDAY RILEY Luna Sleeping Night Oil and it just sat on top of my skin and made me break out more. Hoping this won't do the same.