BY SUNDAY RILEY #7 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Naomi B.
Atlanta
I actually use this as a post wax for my bikini area and occasionally on my face when i need a little more love in the breakout department. This helps to keep the moisture in the skin while bringing bumps and pimples to surface.
Jenn M.
Tabernacle, NJ
This oil has saved my face from breakouts. As soon as I notice a bump I apply once a day and my blemishes disappear. The smell is interesting and could be off putting to some people. Lasts me a very long time because you only need a small amount. I have found it drying if I apply to my entire face, so I only spot treat.
Barbara C.
Lindenhurst, NY
I have combo skin and although this is marketed for oily skin, this has done wonders!! This product can dry out my more normal areas on my face so I use this oil on target areas. My pores have shrunk and my skin is glowing. You can see results from this oil in 24 hours. I lent a friend a drop to use as a spot treatment on a painful pimple and within 30 minutes it looked less irritated and she said it hurt less! I will be exploring more Sunday Riley products after this outstanding performance.
Leah O.
I bought this for my teenage daughter. She doesn't like the smell but it really delivers when she's going through breakouts. Her skin has improved with daily usage coupled with a good cleansing routine. I would recommend this for those who are looking for a more holistic option outside of harsh chemical acne products that can really dry out skin.
Courtney D.
Pasadena
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
10/10 I’ve suffered with acne my entire life and nothing has helped in a day to day basis like this ufo oil!! I can see a noticeable difference within a week! I recommend his to everyone
Rosa H.
Garden Grove, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
Okay I know this is a really expensive brand but I really liked this facial oil. My face is kinda dry with occasional bumps due to my metabolism but this oil really helps hydrate and clear my skin like no other
Jenna H.
Brooksville
I. Love. This. Oil. It keeps my acne happy. I mean that as in it keeps it from getting worse, heals breakouts faster, and prevents some breakouts in my usual areas. It’s not my cure all, and I don’t think I’ll ever find one so I’m still very happy with this product.
Emely M.
Rockville, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Im currently using this because of my acne and I truly do see a difference and it does prevent it from breaking out
Annie H.
Mountain Brk, AL
In my experience, I have experienced nothing but great results. My biggest acne issue are the monthly, hormonal breakouts with a few cystic breakouts here and there. I use this product after my nightly serum and when I wake up the next morning, I noticed the redness and the texture of my breakouts were not nearly as severe as the night before. The only drawback, is that if you're sensitive to smell, it has a very strong smell of tea-tree oil and acne fighting ingredients. Since it is an oil, it fights the breakouts without drying out the rest of your skin.
Jennaka V.
Hayden, ID
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I hated this oil. It smells awful and so many beauty influencers used to rave about it. I also couldn’t use this all over my face, I could only spot treat which I feel is too time consuming
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Does this leave your skin feeling more oily afterwards? I tried the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil and it just sat on top of my skin and made me break out more. Hoping this won't do the same.