BY SUNDAY RILEY #7 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Naomi B.
Atlanta
I actually use this as a post wax for my bikini area and occasionally on my face when i need a little more love in the breakout department. This helps to keep the moisture in the skin while bringing bumps and pimples to surface.
Selina D.
Perry, IA
Purchased at: Beautylish
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I think it’s overpriced, and I don’t really notice a difference. It smells awful too and leave this weird film on my face. I wanted to like it so much because I’ve heard such great things, but I just don’t think I’d ever recommend it to anyone.
Barbara C.
Lindenhurst, NY
I have combo skin and although this is marketed for oily skin, this has done wonders!! This product can dry out my more normal areas on my face so I use this oil on target areas. My pores have shrunk and my skin is glowing. You can see results from this oil in 24 hours. I lent a friend a drop to use as a spot treatment on a painful pimple and within 30 minutes it looked less irritated and she said it hurt less! I will be exploring more Sunday Riley products after this outstanding performance.
Anne
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this product! Cleared my skin up in about a week and kept new pimples from forming for almost a month now. I hope it keeps working. Also it doesn't dry my skin out or make it flaky while healing existing pimples.
Jenni B.
Thomasville, GA
I’m in love with Sunday Riley products but the only time I get them is in free samples because they are so expensive
missy h.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this! When my skin is breaking out I use this under my moisturizer and it helps clear my skin up quickly without being drying
Emely M.
Rockville, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Im currently using this because of my acne and I truly do see a difference and it does prevent it from breaking out
Samera J.
I didn't like this very much. It sat on top of my skin never sinking in and made me feel extremely greasy each time I sued it. I much preferred The Ordinary vitamin C oil
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This face oil is perfect for everyday use it has a small scent but not necessarily noticeable and feels so lush on the skin after a long day. I recommend it for someone looking to start off their skin care routine. This is honestly perfect makes my skin feel incredibly smooth!
Anna K.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
Really nice product! Feels as expensive as it is for sure! But not sure if it’s totally worth the price. I noticed a slight difference in my skin. It’s smells really good too!
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Does this leave your skin feeling more oily afterwards? I tried the SUNDAY RILEY Luna Sleeping Night Oil and it just sat on top of my skin and made me break out more. Hoping this won't do the same.