BY SUNDAY RILEY #7 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Allessandra F.
This stuff is INCREDIBLE!! Whenever I have any sort of spot on my face, I dab this on and it’s smaller and less red by the next day, and gone in about 3 day! I also like mixing this into my moisturizer. Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
Hannah N.
Best product for acne out there! For treatment or prevention of new acne it works great. It’s non drying and very effective. I got mine from Sephora and they have two sizes at different price points which is awesome!
Taylor R.
Allen, TX
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
Smells very strong of Teatree oil. People generally with acne have oily skin so I know a lot of people who hate this because putting oil on oily skin is just not comfortable. I personally didn’t mind this because it absorbed in my skin fairly quickly. I’ve been using it for a while now and I don’t really think it does as much as a difference. But I do like it because it keeps my skin moisturized and I know it won’t break me out
Lenee C.
Marlborough, MA
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
I have purchased this product a few times after the lady’s at Sephora claim this is a miracle product! I have to say I’m not disappointed but also not like I HAVEEEEE to have it either. The oil lasts a while (a little goes a long way)! If you get it too close to your eyes it is a bit irradiating though. I don’t know if this product works or not but I like the way it feels on my skin after I put any type of serum on. I normally replace my moisturizer with the oil on the days I use this product.
Mayra L.
Chicago
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
I have oily skin and acne prone. I used a very thin layer and make me break out worst. I’m not a fan of the smell. I wouldn’t recommend using it throughout the day if you’ll wear makeup. Made my foundation oxidized.
zoe y.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
This is my everyday face oil as part of my skincare routine. It has never irritated my skin, and despite the typical drying effects of acne treatments, this product actually adds hydration to my skin. It is VERY pricey, but one lasts me about six months. Sunday Riley is one of the few brands I truly believe in when it comes to skincare, and I’d recommend it to anyone who is willing and able to invest in a product like this.
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
Since adding this product to my routine my skin has cleared up so much! I was never in my life able to test makeup out or put whatever I want on my face now I can and I even get compliments on my skin. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way and the little bottle lasted me months but also to have the freedom and clear skin it is worth it for me! I just bought my second bottle after months of the little bottle!
Marissa A.
Sylvester, GA
I finally broke down and bought the full size. I got 2 deluxe samples from sephora with my points and didn't notice how much it did for my skin until I stopped using it. It has helped my hormonal acne so much. I didn't think it will would work well for my skin since I have oily skin but it's perfect. It's help the size of my pores and moisturize my skin and helped reduce blemishes and make promises that do have pass faster. Worth every red Cent.
Haleyanne F.
Milwaukee, WI
This oil smells odd, but it's about the only thing that will clear me up during a breakout. Keeps my skin soft and helps me control blemishes and breakouts . It's expensive as all hell but it's worth it. I love this skincare company too. Their products are always worth it.
Sehrish H.
Beaver, PA
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL, Other more...
I just love this clarifying oil on my acne prone skin, dropper allows to get the required amount, neither more nor less but hey good things comes on price and so it is. I would recommend this product to my friends
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
ai got a full size of this product. I dont have breakouts often but I have super oily skin. so this could last for a year or more? do you know for how long this product is good?