BY SUNDAY RILEY #7 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Tomarra B.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg I love this oil! I was suffering from some really bad hormonal breakouts and adult acne that I never experienced before. This oil was the first product I used that made me see a significant reduction in my cystic acne and helped me pave the way for clear skin.
Jazz B.
Charlotte, NC
All I can say is HELL YES Sunday Riley with this product!!! This is hands down the best oil on the market for anyone who is acne prone, oily, or someone who wants to see a reduction in dark spot pigmentation. UFO is also a great spot treatment! Must purchase this!!! Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
Risa W.
This. Is. A. Godsend. This product cleared my skin in ONE night. I woke up with my acne pain gone, my skin more even and my breakout from the morning before had magically disappeared, all without my sensitive skin aching. This is truly a Holy Grail product, especially if you're impatient when it comes to seeing results (I am guilty as charged!). This serum DOES smell weird, folks, I won't deny it. But it's also sulfur, so give it a but of leeway. Avoid mixing this with another chemical exfoliant, and let it sink in for ten to fifteen minutes or so, so it can do it's job. You'll be glad you did xx
Amanda W.
I have been using a sample of this, and I’m going to have to bite the bullet and purchase the full size because it is THAT good. The smell is quite strong but you get used to it, and it’s worth it for how good it works on acne. If you break out, this will be your secret weapon. I have dealt with acne for years and this is on product that I found that just transforms my skin over night. I HIGHLY recommend if you suffer with acne and blackheads!
Lucy G.
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
Have been using this oil for a couple of months now and must say, it’s an awesome acne fighter, scar healer, and moisturizer! Love putting it on at night and letting it soak in over a good sleep.
HeBaZak Z.
arlington
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
This facial oil does wonders on my skin. It gives me enough moisture without making my face oily or break outs it has ingredients that actually counteract the appearance of breakouts and acne. This product is a life saver.
Ynes B.
Richmond , VA
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
Just okay, I really enjoyed using this oil and it always left my skin feeling very soft and hydrated. However, it’s quite pricey and didn’t do much for me as far as clarifying my skin. I expected a lot more for the price.
Shiloh S.
This was one of the most confusing things in regards to skincare I have ever experienced. I spent almost $100 thinking this would certainly be a new holy grain for my oily skin. With consistient use over a couple months I had the worst acne I had ever had in my life. It did completely the opposite of what it claimed. Other people seem to think its great, but it ruined my face for a short time until I decided I just couldnt do it anymore.
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
This fast-absorbing dry oil redefines salicylic acid the way Luna does retinoids: by putting the typically drying ingredient in a soothing, skin-balancing formula that keep skin smooth and hydrated, not parched and flaky. It smells a little bit like sticking your head in a spice cabinet, but for acne sufferers in pursuit of minimized breakouts and a newfound glow, this is our one-and-done pick
Kaden C.
Man, WV
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
I have very oily skin and for a few months I suffered with cystic acne. This oil is very pricey but it works better than anything I have ever bought. It meet more than my expectations. It’s very pricey but it lasts me a year and a half you use very little products. I used medicine my dermatologist prescribed to me, and It never worked. I went on a limb and purchased this expensive oil and my skin healed up in a week. I’m more than impressed.
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Does this leave your skin feeling more oily afterwards? I tried the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil and it just sat on top of my skin and made me break out more. Hoping this won't do the same.