BY SUNDAY RILEY #8 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Lara V.
Stuart, FL
Excellent for congestion as well as eliminating blemishes. Has a medicinal, herbal scent but it is not unpleasant. Skin is never better when I use this so I try to keep it stocked in my top shelf! Wish Sephora sold travel sizes.
Morgan C.
Sandy, UT
I enjoy this facial oil quite a bit. To begin I love that it is moisturizing but still helps acne. Although it is better to not include fragrance in skincare, this product does have a bit of a strange scent do keep that in mind.
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
One of my absolute favorites. I use a very little, because it goes a long way. It’s expensive, but I can justify the price because it lasts a long time. I have noticed a difference in my skin. It’s softer, smoother and looks glowing.
Kortnee B.
Lutz
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
At first, I thought this was breaking me out and I panicked. The more I used it though, I realized I was just going through a “purge” phase. It started clearing up my skin and even evened out my skin tone a lot. Would recommend.
Claudia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
This treatment oil has helped my breakouts so much. It has a strong smell but after using it consistently I don’t mind it. After using this every over day I have seen an improvement with less breakouts and cleaner looking skin.
Jessica H.
Roseville, CA
This product is so much money for how bad it is. The product has a VERY strong scent to it and doesn’t help with acne at all. It’s an acne oil and it does nothing but make my skin super greasy and the smell gives me a headache.
The Glittering Pygmy ..
South Texas
This oil has changed my face omg. I have to use this every day because I’m afraid if I don’t, my acne will come back. It’s gotten rid of all the breakouts I would get on my chin area and had helped with texture on my forehead.
Britni C.
Annapolis
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
I love this oil. It gives a good finish and really helps keep skin clear. I like that it makes your skin feel moisturized and doesn’t dry it out. The smell is a little strong but not offensive
Fanta ✨.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
I use this at night after i apply a mask and i usually open my pores with a warm bowl and a towel and allowing the steam to do its magic then i was my face with a clarifying face wash and then put this oil on while my pores are open so they can further clarify my pores
Jordene P.
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
Really helps diminish my breakouts and reduced my oily t zone when my skin was going crazy. My little sister also loved this oil. It didn't leave the skin oily either just healthy looking while it helped to clear the complexion.
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
ai got a full size of this product. I dont have breakouts often but I have super oily skin. so this could last for a year or more? do you know for how long this product is good?