BY SUNDAY RILEY #10 in Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin. Solutions for:- Acne and blemishes- Blackheads- Pores If you want to know more…With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion. Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "When I formulated U.F.O, I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients." Sunday Riley see more...

• Is this worth the money? And does it smell as bad as I imagine it d...2 Answers
  • So I'm not so sure what this is supposed to do? Does it help with a...1 Answers
  • Does this work for oily and acne prone skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
I actually tried out this U.F.O face oil from Sunday Riley as a tester along with their Mattifying Toner & I automatically ended up buying both products in a full size because of how much I love it 😍 If you deal with oily skin, then this product is a must buy at your local Sephora..it's part of my holy grail favorite skincare products & if you can handle a bit of fragrance in your skincare, then you'll love this brand as much as I do ❤️
Kim M.
Kim M.
Sunday Riley is one of my favorite skincare brands. I currently use the U.F.O oil in my pm skincare routine and it is amazing. My skin has never looked better. The herbal scent takes a little while to get used to but it dissipates quickly. Although the initial cost is quite high, the amount of product you receive will last for a while. I purchased mine last summer and the bottle is still 3/4 full (with once daily use).
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
This is only of my holy grail skin care essentials in my skin care routine. A Youtuber recommended this and i had to give it a try. The packaging is great and i would definitely repurchase at Sephora. This is expensive however there is a set that includes two items for the cost of one.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
There is nothing negative to say about this face oil. It actually works!! I have tried everything to calm my face down when I hit puberty at apparently 30. It sinks into my skin, doesn't make me feel like an oil well and I'm on bottle number 3. Will continue to buy.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I got this with the hype of beauty gurus on YouTube. So far I've had this for months, and I haven't really noticed a difference. Probably more "user error" since I don't use this product daily. Packing is beautiful and luxe, which it should be for the price!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Athens, AL
First things first: This stuff is really expensive. However, it does what it promises! Seriously unbelievable and super effective and smoothing skin and clearing blemishes. In that way, it's a good value for the price. I definitely recommend this product!
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
I think this face oil has saved my skin! The smell is a little earthy but totally worth it! I have very sensitive skin and was so worried that this was going to dry out my skin or cause me to break out but it hasn't. I highly recommend this product.
Hatel P.
Hatel P.
Valdosta, GA
This oil is amazing! All the products from this brand are. A little of this oil goes a long way so the price is worth it! After continuous use my breakouts didn't occur as much. It doesn't have the greatest smell though
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Arlington, VA
I used it to help with my flakey skin , love how it turned out but hate the smell, it's quite strong
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this stuff. Helps keep my face soft and clear of breakouts. Wish it wasn't so expensive.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
I have sensitive oily acne prone skin. Do you think this product would work on me?
Lakewood, OH
How long does it take to see results?
Jane L.
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
Is this worth the money? And does it smell as bad as I imagine it does? Sunday Riley always smells kind of wonky.
Leticia W.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
So I'm not so sure what this is supposed to do? Does it help with anti-aging?
Lakewood, OH
Does this help to clear acne?