Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil

With 1.5-percent salicylic acid this fast-acting quick-drying medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion. brbrCounterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed blemish-prone skin. brbrCan be used day or night. After cleansing skin massage in U.F.O. as needed.ulli1.18 oz./liliThis product is part of a hrefhttps//bit.ly/2GnSitBSpace NK/a a luxe beauty boutique filled with cult favorites and innovative must-haves./liliWeb ID 2509858/li/ul

Has anyone tried this product?What is your experience? I am debating on whether I should purchase it because of the price tag. Is it worth it?
Does it work well on your face?
I saw a review that stated that they mix this in with foundation - very interesting application that I never would’ve thought of! Has anybody else tried this technique? How were the results?
Start your review of Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil!
Product Highlights
...natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! in reviews
...know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use.in reviews
Hot Springs, AR
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil uploaded by Mady R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This ultra clarifying face oil is interesting to me. I apply it on my nose which is my biggest problem area. It is very runny but it burns after application so I can tell it is doing it’s job! It is very pricey but works wonders! I highly recommend if you want to see noticeable results! Quick!
Orlando, FL
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil uploaded by Victoria B.
Pros: This oil does help with my breakouts in my t-zone. Although strong, I very much enjoy the smell - it’s fresh and invigorating. It is drying (even though it’s an oil), so a little bit goes a long way. I use this as a spot treatment at night and over my whole face in the morning. The box mentions mixing it into your foundation, which I haven’t done yet, but look forward to trying! Cons: It is drying, so it’s important to follow up with something hydrating. I could also see how someone might find this product to be too strongly scented.
Fort Worth
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil uploaded by Cansu H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this facial oil, it helped with my frequent breakout and cleared my face. It has a strong scent which reminds me of thyme but I like it
Bluffton, SC
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil uploaded by Rachel M.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil is now a staple in my skincare routine. I turned 40 last year and it’s incredible irritating to still get monthly/occasional breakouts. I added UFO in the am and A+ in the pm and have not had a blemish since. My pores have never been so clear! It feels nice on the skin, absorbs well, and wears well under makeup. This is one of the few products I have repurchased after trying a sample. I was that impressed!
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil uploaded by Kat M.
Let me start off by saying that I purchased this product because I sometimes get hormonal breakouts on my chin durian that time of the month. I will start using it about a week prior to my cycle and zero breakouts! If you suffer from Acne or breakouts I highly recommend that you try this product. You will not be disappointed!
Rawlins, WY
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil uploaded by Saige R.
I really like this brand. This product helps with the overall appearance of my acne and scaring. I've noticed overtime that my spots appear lighter and can tell that they are not as inflamed when I wake up in the morning. This is an expensive oil, but I will pay for something that works. The consistency is nice and blends into the face easily. Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
Kennesaw, GA
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil uploaded by kristi M.
I have struggled with large pores and blackheads on my nose. This product has helped me tremendously!!!! I use it morning and night. Even underneath my makeup! If you have an oily t zone you needs this❤️Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
Enfield, CT
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil uploaded by Miranda G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this oil! Gentle yet effective at diminishing pimples and redness. It’s pricey but a little drop of oil goes a long way. It’s a great remedy to use in the am after an evening routine with retinol. Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil uploaded by Christine L.
I have very acne prone skin and have struggled with acne for years. I have used tons of other salicylic acid products for my acne but I have never used anything that has been so effective so quickly. It reduces the size of my pimples so quickly without fail. I had a really bad breakout last year, and nothing helped - until I used this. I credit this oil for making my skin look and feel waaay better. It also keeps my skin feeling smooth because when I don't use it for more than a week, my skin definitely feels more rough. I started off with a sample size and I ended up buying a full size. I would suggest buying the travel size first though. Everyone's skin is different and this product worked for me. But also, I only have to use 3-4 drops after moisturizer 1-2 times a week - it has lasted me months, so it looks like I've barely used it! A little goes a long way. My only down side is that I mostly like using it during colder months as it's a bit too heavy when it's hot.
Yukon, OK
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil uploaded by Liz R.
Received this product in a recent ipsy bag. It says it’s an acne treatment however I don’t notice too much of a difference when I’m having a breakout. It smells herbal which I enjoy. I’ll keep using this because I like to think it helps prevent a breakout, so I apply in my trouble areas during my face routine. Then I apply my moisturizer over it.

467 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un mois
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil is this product really help treat the acnes? I’m looking for something effective to treat my chin breakout.
Molly C. il y a un mois
no. colourpop has a great spot treatment
il y a un mois
Catie W. il y a un mois
Honsetly for me Not worth it its nice but the purging period is short but its one of those products that if you stop using it it all comes back