Add a Photo

By SUNDAY RILEY
#35 in Facial Moisturizers
Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A lightweight, oil-free formula that brightens and illuminates while providing up to 24 hours of moisture for a youthful, plump appearance. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dark spots - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… Tidal delivers an intense water drench plus two forms of hyaluronic acid for a more youthful, hydrated look. Papaya enzymes smooth and exfoliate, while alpha-arbutin and exotic floral extracts brighten hyperpigmentation spots and illuminate the complexion. Tidal significantly increases hydration within minutes and provides up to 24 hours of continuous moisture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is oil-free, noncomedogenic, cruelty-free, vegan, hypoallergenic, and gluten-free.
Photos (26)
Alex A.
Alex A.
Los Angeles, CA

This Tidal moisturizer is everything! I am a huge Sunday Riley fan and have been using their products exclusively for almost a year. As a result, my 36 year old skin has never looked better. I have always had issues with acne, large pores, oiliness and uneven skintone. Once I started using Sunday Riley products (Blue Moon, Luna, Juno, Start Over and now Tidal) I saw my pores tighten and shrink, my skintone even out and become super soft and my skin type is now normal. I don't have a single break out either! These products truly deliver in a way I have never experienced with any other product or product line. This moisturizer is genius in that it delivers moisture without over moisturizing and exfoliates at the same time. My skin looks so fresh and luminous! Truly worth every penny!
Christina D.
Christina D.

A little goes a long way with this moisturizer! This great water cream feels absolutely amazing on my skin and if it wasn't so expensive I'd probably slather it all over my body! Haha but at 65 bucks a pop I've managed to contain myself. It's very cooling and just melts into your skin. I bought it to use after my Sunday Riley UFO Ultra Clarifying Oil, since I wanted something to help brighten my skin and fade my acne scars and discoloration. I haven't used it long enough to get those long term benefits yet, but I definitely notice my skin feels hydrated and smooth all day, and looks plumper and brighter as well! I got a few samples of this from sephora before finally being ready to commit, and I suggest anyone who isn't so sure whether or not to invest should do the same.
Haley V.
Haley V.
Elmira, NY

This product is pricey, but unlike a lot of moisturizers, I am unaware of anything at a lower price point that will do as good of a job in the same way. I have been using it every day for 4 weeks now and it has definitely made a difference in the texture of my skin (especially in smoothing out those tiny "under the skin" flesh-toned bumps) while also keeping my skin well-hydrated. This is not necessarily a very heavy moisturizer, so those looking for an intense cream will be disappointed. However, if you have normal, combination, or oily skin with textural issues that you would like to refine, I recommend trying a sample. You should note that it does have a significant fresh cucumber-type scent, if you are sensitive to fragrance.
Janice E.
Janice E.
Oakville, Ontario

This moisturizer smells fresh, reminds me of a cucumber. It doesn't have weird smell like some other sunday riley products does. The consistency is gel like but it had some weird separation going on as if it has some excess oil or something. I'm not sure if that's normal or not. As the time pass the separation is more apparent. The product is new and it happened as soon as after a week of being opened. Performance on my skin is nothing special or miraculous. It doesn't seem to do anything and not very hydrating. It would be good as summer time moisturizer but certainly not for winter. It leaves a bit of a sticky feeling for a while after being applied. I wouldn't repurchase and certainly way overpriced for me personally.
Kristianna W.
Kristianna W.

I received this product as a deluxe sample from Sephora as a mobile offer. I honestly only picked it because it came included with a few other things I want to try and I have heard good this about SR. I didn't even know what the claims were until I received it. I have VERY sensitive, combo skin. Just about anything gives me a breakout. This hasn't, and In fact, I haven't broken out once for the two weeks I've been using this!!! I highly recommend getting a sample from Sephora and trying it out. It's so worth it for skin like mine. It is just the right amount of moisture as well. The sample I got will probably still last me another two weeks, but after that I fully plan to purchase it.
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Oak Park, IL

This is my absolute holy grail all time moisturizer. I have tried everything from Lancôme to Cerave. High end to drugstore and Tidal wows me. First of all the scent is amazing, I am very fragrance sensitive and prone to headaches and this has a nice gentle spa ocean smell. As someone with dry skin who still winds up oily throughout the day, this has worked wonders. It is a water gel so it soaks effortlessly into the skin. Hydrating enough to make me feel moisturized but never leaves me greasy. After my first night using it I was hooked. I woke up with the SOFTEST skin I have ever had. Immediately went out and purchased the full size and have been using it ever since. MUST BUY!!
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ

This is the year of skincare for me! I've never tried this brand so I wanted to use my points and get a sample. The very first use it felt amazing and super luxurious. It absorbs very well and made my face stay hydrated like nothing I've ever tried (and using a very small amount of product)!!! It does stay a little tacky on the skin for a bit but I wear this to bed so it's no biggie. The scent is cucumber like but doesn't last long. I wish I could describe how this makes your skin feel: cool - tingly - calm/relaxed, it may be my next skincare purchase. Only 4 stars because it's still new to me and I need to see if it breaks me out, etc.
leighton m.
leighton m.
anniston, AL

i wish there wede more than 5 stats i could give this product. i got a sample in a sephora order and the next morning after i used it my skin looked amazing. i had been searching for a product that gave me that full supple glowing skin and this is it. i got about 3 uses out of the sample and it was the best my skin had looked. definitely ordering the full size. I think its expensive but im willing to splurge on my skin care. im only 21 but im very in to taking care of my skin and i know as i get older ill be glad and this is definitely going to be a staple in my skin care. so worth the price
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA

I've purchased and used the Sunday Riley Luna Oil and Flora Oil and absolutely love love love them for my dry and often dehydrated skin. I heard about the Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream and wondered... Could it be as good or better than the oils I already use? After using it once I had my answer bc I was blown away by how soft and smooth it left my skin while hydrating at the same time. I could use it as a lightweight hydrating formula during the day and have it feel natural. I used it overnight and awoke to find my skin bright, plump, smooth and radiant. Love this product too.
Yari R.
Yari R.
Toronto

I have sensitive skin and this make my skin breakout so bad. I got huge painful cystic like acne on my. Ode and I immediately stopped using this. But it has left a huge scar on my face. I was so disappointed and I stopped using my other Sunday Riley products like Luna and Juno oil and my skin is much clearer now. I won't be purchasing anymore Sunday Riley products. If you have really sensitive skin and you are using this, try to stop using it for few days and see if your skin gets better.
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.

Is this worth the money?
Miranda O.
Miranda O.
Center Line, MI

Does this cause breakouts?
Ali S.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN

Does this work well as prep for makeup or is it too heavy to put on right before primer/foundation?
Richelle R.
Richelle R.

Does this work ok with oily skin? I am somewhat getting it under control, but I think a good moisturizer will help do the trick. I love the Luna Oil and Good Genes, so I wanted to try a few more of the Sunday Riley products.
Kira C.
Kira C.
Alameda , CA

I love Sunday Riley Products but I'm always curious before I purchase what others opinions are, I personally have normal skin with dry patches around my nose and jaw. Would this be better as an everyday moisturizer or better for skin prep before makeup application?

Join Now