BY SUNDAY RILEY

The Influencer Clean Longwear Foundation redefines the line between skincare and makeup. It provides clean, natural-looking, long-lasting coverage that doesn’t dry out as the day (or night) goes on, with a satin-matte finish that stays fresh looking even through workouts or humidity. It’s available in 20 perfectly buildable, medium-to-full coverage shades that expertly conceal redness, pores, and dark spots without ever looking cakey. With just one pump, get perfectly even skin with ultra-natural coverage. For fuller coverage and more concealing power that never cracks or creases, layer as needed—without worrying about clogging your pores. No matter what your desired coverage, you are always in control: you still look like you.

Great for all skin types, The Influencer controls oil, but never dehydrates your skin for a fresh, healthy-looking, shine-free complexion. Canadian willowherb, northern truffle extract, and bisabolo give soothing effects, so that even the most sensitive skin looks its best. Pores are instantly minimized for the ultimate smooth canvas. You've trusted Sunday Riley with your skincare, now trust them with your foundation!

Ingredients: Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Propanediol, Isododecane, C24-28 Alkyldimethylsiloxy Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Lauryl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Tocopherol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Phytate, Bisabolol, Pentylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate (antioxidant to prevent color change), Phenethyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Nerol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Mica, Iron Oxides, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxystearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Ispopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, 1,2-Hexanediol].

Usage:
-Apply foundation as needed, adjusting for desired coverage, and blend using your favorite brush, fingers, or foundation tool.

Pro tips:
-To prep and prime: as the ultimate radiance primer, apply Good Genes before foundation application. Skin is instantly micro-exfoliated and smoothed, so foundation applies quicker and more evenly.
-To set and refresh foundation: gently pat Tidal on top of foundation.

Buy on Sephora
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I love Sunday Riley products, but this foundation didn’t work for me. I have normal skin. Last night I tested Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation SPF 15 and used exactly the same skincare products as today when testing Sunday Riley foundation, so I know I can’t blame the result on skincare products.

I purchased shades 120 and 140. I have light skin, so according to the description 140 should have worked for me, but when i tested them on my jawline, 120 seemed a closer, more natural match. I applied this foundation using a Beautyblender.

When I started applying this foundation, I felt that it gives a very sheer light coverage. It worked better once I applied more layers. I had to use at least 6 pumps (I can’t remember exact number, but I bet it was more like 8+) to get even application on my face. I set both sides of my face with different powders. The foundation set nicely though afterwards I noticed that it looks like some areas on my face are covered uneven (e.g. around my brows).

The foundation lasts well and looks natural, the coverage is light-medium, so in the end it’s not the worst result. However, I get much nicer results from other foundations, so I’m not going to keep this one
Karen S.
New York
Review for: 270 - deep with neutral undertones more...
I got the Sunday Riley The Influencer Clean Long Wear Foundation at their launch in NYC. I was in desperate need of a foundation that color matched me better than Revlon Colorstay MakeUp SoftFlex Combination Oily Skin’s Caramel that I’ve always had to mix (so annoying). The Influenster 270 matches almost perfectly. I think it’s a teensy bit grey (fixable) but I could just be too used to Revlon turning me red all the time.

It’s more of a medium coverage foundation at two pumps. Any more than that and it starts to look too cakey on me since I prefer as natural look as possible, which the Influenster’s satin finish provides. I always apply foundation with the SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Foundation Brush #47 and got good application with just a bit of creasing around my lower lid. But a sponge took care of that.

After 5 hours of wear, I had a bit of separation across the forehead but that might have been just me not using as much there as the rest of my face. Otherwise, it maintained its satin finish.
I can’t wait for it to get warmer so I can really put it through its paces. It’s almost unfair though because I don’t glisten... I sweat, and this isn’t described as a heavy duty budge-proof. So if it can deal with me, it’s good.
Jenny P.
Westborough, MA
Review for: 130 - fair with golden undertones more...
I have only worn this foundation 3 times...and can already tell that it is going to be a new holy grail.

First, the bottle is amazing, I am quite clumsy so anything that isn't in a glass bottle is a huge plus. Also, it is extremely travel-friendly and sleek!

The foundation is so lightweight. The overall product is watery, which I was skeptical at first. But, I use a pump and a half and it covers all of my blemishes, evens my skin tone and gives a "your skin but better" airbrushed look. It isn't cakey, it isn't heavy, it just feels like you have nothing on your face.

It also does not grab onto my dry patches, lasts beautifully all day without fading and performs beautifully. I know it is marketed more towards oily/combo skin. I am extremely dry, and it works amazing so don't let that hold you back!

I need to get this in a few different shades to accommodate my tan levels moving forward. But, I highly recommend.
Cynthia A.
Review for: 170 - light to medium with warm beige undertones more...
Can I just start off by saying how much I LOVE Sunday Riley for venturing into the color world??!  The coverage of this foundation is true to the claims of medium-to full (super buildable) without looking cakey.  I work under hot lights and I get super oily throughout the day so I need my foundation to take care of my skin for me, this Sunday Riley product definitely doesn't disappoint.  I'm so happy that there are 20 shades in the line as well.   I will say that I still use a magnifying primer with this foundation and I set with a mattifying powder as well, but I have not run into an issue with the product itself.

If you're looking for fuller coverage, I would definitely suggest applying with a brush vs a beauty blender, however, you can achieve a full coverage look with the BB- you'll just go through more of the foundation.

10/10 for the Influencer foundation!
Janeigne N.
Review for: 140 - light with neutral undertones, 150 - light with yellow undertones more...
I am a die hard Sunday Riley fan and I made sure to get a hefty sample the day it was released in stores to try over the weekend before taking advantage of the rouge sale. 140 was an okay shade match I was hoping to get a sample of 150 but they weren’t allowed to bring out other shades. Also I have oily/combo acne prone skin. First day, I used a brush and It never settled. I set it with Laura mercier powder and it still moved, didn’t last long. End of the day it did cling on to dry patches on my jawline. Second day I applied it with a beauty blender, used a ton of product to get an even light coverage, waited 5 minutes, again never dried down...decided I didn’t like it and mixed it with my Two faced peach perfect foundation and set it with pores no more powder. Nope nothing... I would touch my face after a ton of powder and it still transferred. I’m so sad about it...I wanted to love it.
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: 140 - light with neutral undertones more...
I am very excited to try this product! I can’t do matte foundations anymore because I find they can be very in forgiving on my dry skin. This satin finish is just what I am looking for! I Just had a baby, and my skin has been changing, I can’t use what I used too. Very excited to say this leave a nice finish to my face and looks very skin like with medium coverage. Another big thing for me with this product is it doesn’t settle into my fine lines, and I have them, I’m not as young as I used to be! I got a sample from sephora to try first, but I’m hooked. Im also excited that you get 1.08 ounces of product for 42 dollars that more then most high end brands!!!
Jessica T.
longmeadow
Review for: 140 - light with neutral undertones more...
Let me start off by saying i am Sunday Riley is my favorite brand but when i heard they were going to make a foundation i was a little skeptical. I have some sun spots (thanks tanning beds) but of course i went right to Sephora and bought this. They have so many colors to match your skin tone and it really is amazing. I highly highly recommend putting good genes on before applying. It gives a nice glow. I applied mine with a beauty blender. I absolutely love it. I also mixed it with Marc Jacobs re(Marc)able and i swear the combo was flawless. I also highly going to the store to find your color bc there are so many shades. Once again Sunday Riley hit it out of the park. Only bad side is it can dry quickly which is why i recommend using a beauty blender and applying good genes. Plus everyone should have good genes in their daily repertoire anyway!!
Louisa K.
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY The Influencer Clean Long Wear Foundation 280 1.08 oz/ 32 mL more...
The Sunday Riley foundation is a beautiful foundation. It applies like a dream and blends well. It's really good for the skin and is like skincare x foundation. My oily skin however doesn't let it last as long and it ends up fading in the middle of the day. Other than that it's really really beautiful it is a tube with a pump which is extra yay for packaging . Overall I like it just gotta figure out how to make it last longer!!
Raven D.
Review for: 170 - light to medium with warm beige undertones more...
This foundation might just be my new HG! It claims to be satin matte finish but when it comes to my oily/combo skin the finish is similar to the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk. If you have dry skin, I would use a good hydrating moisturizer and if you're oily, you will most likely need to set or apply a good mattifying primer before. Overall, it's a beautiful foundation and the color match was perfect! (which rarely ever happens with me). Give this one a try!
Darla B.
Menifee
Review for: 230 - medium to tan with golden bronze undertones more...
I just purchased this product a couple days ago and I love it. It’s a medium/full coverage satin-matte foundation. I love the packaging, it’s a squeeze tube with a pump. It feels very light almost like I’m not wearing foundation and it makes my skin look smooth. The color 230 is perfect for me. On me it’s more medium coverage. I prefer using my fingers for application because it gives me the most coverage and its streak free. Another pro is that it managed to control my oil all day. For a Sunday Riley product, the price point is reasonable. It contains Canadian willowherb, oat, chamomile, gingko biloba, green tea, and northern truffle extracts so it makes me feel good about it like it’s skincare. #winning
Antigoni C.
Limerick
I just saw Alana Davison talking about this foundation, and she said it’s a little bit sticky .. Is it ? Like the MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation.
Ilda V.
Is this like a BB/CC cream?
Jordyn D.
Edmonton, AB
Is this good for acne prone skin?!
Kelly S.
Woodhaven, MI
Is this good for oily skin?
Ilda V.