BY SUNDAY RILEY

The Influencer Clean Longwear Foundation redefines the line between skincare and makeup. It provides clean, natural-looking, long-lasting coverage that doesn’t dry out as the day (or night) goes on, with a satin-matte finish that stays fresh looking even through workouts or humidity. It’s available in 20 perfectly buildable, medium-to-full coverage shades that expertly conceal redness, pores, and dark spots without ever looking cakey. With just one pump, get perfectly even skin with ultra-natural coverage. For fuller coverage and more concealing power that never cracks or creases, layer as needed—without worrying about clogging your pores. No matter what your desired coverage, you are always in control: you still look like you.

Great for all skin types, The Influencer controls oil, but never dehydrates your skin for a fresh, healthy-looking, shine-free complexion. Canadian willowherb, northern truffle extract, and bisabolo give soothing effects, so that even the most sensitive skin looks its best. Pores are instantly minimized for the ultimate smooth canvas. You've trusted Sunday Riley with your skincare, now trust them with your foundation!

Ingredients: Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Propanediol, Isododecane, C24-28 Alkyldimethylsiloxy Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Lauryl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Tocopherol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Phytate, Bisabolol, Pentylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate (antioxidant to prevent color change), Phenethyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Nerol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Mica, Iron Oxides, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxystearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Ispopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, 1,2-Hexanediol].

Usage:
-Apply foundation as needed, adjusting for desired coverage, and blend using your favorite brush, fingers, or foundation tool.

Pro tips:
-To prep and prime: as the ultimate radiance primer, apply Good Genes before foundation application. Skin is instantly micro-exfoliated and smoothed, so foundation applies quicker and more evenly.
-To set and refresh foundation: gently pat Tidal on top of foundation.

• This looks amazing2 Answers
  • Can anyone give me some feed back on this product I would...4 Answers
  • Who has tried this new  Sunday Riley The Influencer Clean...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nicole A.
Baltimore
Review for: 120 - fair with neutral undertones more...
I love Sunday Riley skincare!  Her Good Genes and Luna serum are two of my holy grail skincare products so to say I was excited when I heard they were coming out with a foundation is an understatement. I made sure I was at Sephora promptly when they opened on the day this was released. The product claims to be clean, long wearing with a satin-matte finish and medium to full coverage.

My opinion regarding the claims:

Long Wearing -  This foundation lasted about 8 hours on my skin before it started to slip/transfer/separate but even then, it didn't look terrible.  I did prep my skin and used setting powder and setting spray.  This foundation did not set down and was tacky so I feel that it is one you will have to set. It wore well and didn’t settle into lines, or look cakey. It also didn't feel like I had a foundation on my skin and didn't look gross by the end of the day.

Finish - it claims to have a satin matte finish.  I found this to be true.  It looks so natural on the skin and feels so light.  It really looked beautiful on it's own.  I did have to set it with a powder as it doesn't seem to "set" itself and felt tacky a few minutes after application.  I don't think you would be able to blend other products on top of it without disturbing the foundation unless you set it.  But the finish is really beautiful.

Coverage - it claims to have medium to full coverage.  I used a damp beauty blender and one and a half pumps of product and found that I was able to get a light medium coverage.  I do not have a lot to cover though so I don't need much more coverage than that.  I cannot confirm if you can build this up to full coverage as I don't need it, but from my experience with it, I do think it is buildable.

Overall, I really like this foundation.  It is a nice every day foundation that leaves your skin feeling and looking really amazing.  I would definitely recommend!
Marissa R.
Review for: 120 - fair with neutral undertones more...
Yet another “long wear” foundation that has failed me and my oily skin 😕

I received a sample of this after seeing an advertisement about it being new and great for oily skin types. I have extremely oily skin with large pores. I have tried over 30 foundations and have only found 1 so far that works with my skin type (Chanel Le Teint Ultra Tenue Ultrawear Flawless Foundation).

The color match was awesome, which is rare for my fair neutral skin.

Whenever I try a new foundation, I try to check it every hour. I put on my makeup at 6am, and it was still looking great when I left work at 5pm (I blotted with Daiso Minowashi blotting papers at 1pm, which is normal for me regardless of what foundation I’m wearing). At this point, I hadn’t seen myself in natural light since 6am—only the fluorescent light of my office. When I got into the car after work, I was mortified by how much oil my face had accrued! Did I look like this all day??? My pores were HUGE and it looked like I set my face with highlighter. (See photo of me in the car)

I wore it a second time with a pore-minimizing primer I had (CHANEL Le Blanc De Chanel, Multi-Use Illuminating Base), which isn’t my favorite primer but it was the only pore-focused one I have at the time. My pores and texture were still enhanced, but I wasn’t nearly as oily as I was the day before. I still had to blot at 1pm and I noticed it was separating a bit around my nose.

All in all, I definitely don’t think this is worth the price. You’re paying more for the ingredients than the actual product, and I feel like you can get a better wear/finish from other products.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I love Sunday Riley products, but this foundation didn’t work for me. I have normal skin. Last night I tested Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation SPF 15 and used exactly the same skincare products as today when testing Sunday Riley foundation, so I know I can’t blame the result on skincare products.

I purchased shades 120 and 140. I have light skin, so according to the description 140 should have worked for me, but when i tested them on my jawline, 120 seemed a closer, more natural match. I applied this foundation using a Beautyblender.

When I started applying this foundation, I felt that it gives a very sheer light coverage. It worked better once I applied more layers. I had to use at least 6 pumps (I can’t remember exact number, but I bet it was more like 8+) to get even application on my face. I set both sides of my face with different powders. The foundation set nicely though afterwards I noticed that it looks like some areas on my face are covered uneven (e.g. around my brows).

The foundation lasts well and looks natural, the coverage is light-medium, so in the end it’s not the worst result. However, I get much nicer results from other foundations, so I’m not going to keep this one
Jackie M.
Review for: 200 - medium with honey beige undertones more...
When I read that The Influencer would leave me with a satin-matte finish that stays fresh looking even through workouts or humidity, I was dying to test it out. I am a naturally sweaty person, and the subways in NYC are always warm and packed with people, plus I live in a 4th-floor walk up, so breaking a sweat is very easy for me.
Below are photos after a full day of The Influencer wear (sorry forgot to take before photos), I had a full day of work 8:30am-6:30 pm, plus my commute. I found that up close, I did have some creasing under my eye, but I'm not upset about that because, with a light touch up, that is an easy fix.

I did end up very shiny by the end of the day. I have oily skin and I think since this was not a matt foundation, I was very prone to look shiny and oily.
However, I was so happy that after a quick dusting of my face powder, my face looked fresh and brand new again! I was amazed that with a light powdering (the first time I powdered since applying my foundation in the morning) it revived my foundation and I love love love the look!
Ashlee H.
Alright so I know this product is getting some pretty mixed reviews, but personally it is an awesome foundation for me. I have dry skin so I’m not the intended audience for this but with the combination of KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening & Nourishing Face Oil and FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Cream plus my primer of the day under this foundation I have had no issues with it making my skin look dry or clinging to dry patches. In fact it’s the first “matte” foundation I’ve been able to wear. And for me, when set with powder it is definitely matte, but I like that when I add a glowing setting spray I get a more satin finish so it’s very versatile. I also love that it truly does look like my skin but better and evens out my skin tone without looking heavy. It’s not full coverage but for my daily needs I’m ok with that. I wish it lasted a little bit longer, by the end of my 13 hour days it’s mostly faded, but I appreciate that it fades instead of breaking up so I don’t look like a hot mess in the middle of the day. Overall, this is a great daily foundation for me. It’s not what I would pick for an event but for going to work and running errands it’s perfect. Plus I love that it’s from one of my favorite skin care brands and it’s ingredients are better for my skin than most foundations.
Karen S.
New York
Review for: 270 - deep with neutral undertones more...
I got the Sunday Riley The Influencer Clean Long Wear Foundation at their launch in NYC. I was in desperate need of a foundation that color matched me better than Revlon Colorstay MakeUp SoftFlex Combination Oily Skin’s Caramel that I’ve always had to mix (so annoying). The Influenster 270 matches almost perfectly. I think it’s a teensy bit grey (fixable) but I could just be too used to Revlon turning me red all the time.

It’s more of a medium coverage foundation at two pumps. Any more than that and it starts to look too cakey on me since I prefer as natural look as possible, which the Influenster’s satin finish provides. I always apply foundation with the SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation #47 and got good application with just a bit of creasing around my lower lid. But a sponge took care of that.

After 5 hours of wear, I had a bit of separation across the forehead but that might have been just me not using as much there as the rest of my face. Otherwise, it maintained its satin finish.
I can’t wait for it to get warmer so I can really put it through its paces. It’s almost unfair though because I don’t glisten... I sweat, and this isn’t described as a heavy duty budge-proof. So if it can deal with me, it’s good.
Kasey C.
El Dorado Hills, CA
Review for: 140 - light with neutral undertones more...
I have combo/oily skin with cystic acne, enlarged pores on my cheeks to the sides of my nose, and some fine lines. I got The Influencer foundation in shade 140 because it applied beautifully on the back of my hand during my last trip to Sephora. I had high hopes. Unfortunately, this foundation is not for me and seemingly not for many.

First, the coverage is closer to light/medium. It does not fully cover my active acne or scarring, I still need to follow it up with a more pigmented concealer.

Second, it really never dries down. It does not meld with skin like so many other foundations do. It itches ever so slightly, which just may be the peach fuzz on my face moving, but because this sits on top of the skin I'm afraid to touch the itchy parts for fear of wiping the foundation off.  UPDATE: When I said it never really dries down, that was an understatement. I have a petri dish that I had put this foundation in for application. 2 weeks later, it was still super tacky! HOW??

I've tried using different primers and setting powders with not a whole lot of luck. Even when I can get it to look passable, it wears off almost completely. The only real saving grace is that it is a great match for my NC20/1Y04 skin tone.

I'm still on the lookout for that magic product or application method that will make it perform well, but I haven't found any so far. I will say, however, that it applies better with a damp Beautyblender type sponge than it does with a pretty dense foundation brush. Also, because it does contain some oils, I tried applying it after Sunday Riley's U.F.O. oil and while it made it look a bit more natural, it still did not adhere for long.

I really want to love this.
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
I got 2 samples of this foundation from Sephora and applied it at 7 a.m and didn't wash it off until 9 that night. When I was looking at the shades trying to figure out which I'd be, I thought they ran a bit dark and are based strongly on undertones than other foundations are. For example, the shade 130 - fair with golden undertones is extremely dark yellow undertoned and would not work for someone with fair skin unless they have strong gold undertones. I ended up getting samples of shades 120 - fair with neutral undertones and 140 - light with neutral undertones to be safe. I have pink undertones, but they didn't have any with pink undertones so neutral was the only option, which i'm not mad about. The formula is watery, not creamy, but not was watery as the urban decay naked skin foundation. It has a very light feel when you apply it, almost like there's nothing on your skin once it's blended out. I blended one side of my face with my hands and used my beauty blender to apply it to the other side. Both turned out great, but the beauty blender drank up a lot of the product so I suggest using your hands to apply it. The coverage is light and sheer with only 1 layer, which I actually really liked; my skin didn't look perfect, but it looked smooth, balanced (no redness), and natural (some of my freckles were able to show). I applied a second layer and my freckles were covered, zits were covered, dark circles faded, pores filled (this is without primer), and my skin looked airbrushed. This foundation is fully matte, which I'm not that fond of, I prefer demi-matte, but I liked it and thought it sat nicely on the skin and didn't emphasize any texture or dryness like most matte foundations do. I was really amazed by how the foundation dried; my skin still felt like skin with 2 layers of it on and didn't look cakey at all! After finishing my makeup I set everything with MAC fix+ and went to class, hours of homework, the gym, and on a walk with my dog. The foundation looked great as I went through my classes and I wasn't oily at all and my skin still felt nice. After my sweaty workout I was surprised by how nice the foundation still looked! The foundation was still there, still looked smooth, but wasn't as matte anymore (I wasn't expecting it to). It did melt off a bit on my forehead because of sweat. By the time I washed my face off, the foundation looked more like it was my skin than makeup. I was a little oily in my tzone by the end of the day, but I did workout. I didn't notice any irritation or breakouts the next day after I used it. This foundation also doesn't have a fragrance to it which I love since some foundations can smelled quite perfumed. I love the ingredients in this foundation and I can feel good about putting this on my face and not worry about my skin absorbing any chemicals! I'm really impressed by how amazing this worked considering the ingredients are so clean and natural. I will definitely be purchasing this foundation!
Jenny P.
Westborough, MA
Review for: 130 - fair with golden undertones more...
I have only worn this foundation 3 times...and can already tell that it is going to be a new holy grail.

First, the bottle is amazing, I am quite clumsy so anything that isn't in a glass bottle is a huge plus. Also, it is extremely travel-friendly and sleek!

The foundation is so lightweight. The overall product is watery, which I was skeptical at first. But, I use a pump and a half and it covers all of my blemishes, evens my skin tone and gives a "your skin but better" airbrushed look. It isn't cakey, it isn't heavy, it just feels like you have nothing on your face.

It also does not grab onto my dry patches, lasts beautifully all day without fading and performs beautifully. I know it is marketed more towards oily/combo skin. I am extremely dry, and it works amazing so don't let that hold you back!

I need to get this in a few different shades to accommodate my tan levels moving forward. But, I highly recommend.
Janeigne N.
Review for: 140 - light with neutral undertones, 150 - light with yellow undertones more...
I am a die hard Sunday Riley fan and I made sure to get a hefty sample the day it was released in stores to try over the weekend before taking advantage of the rouge sale. 140 was an okay shade match I was hoping to get a sample of 150 but they weren’t allowed to bring out other shades. Also I have oily/combo acne prone skin. First day, I used a brush and It never settled. I set it with Laura mercier powder and it still moved, didn’t last long. End of the day it did cling on to dry patches on my jawline. Second day I applied it with a beauty blender, used a ton of product to get an even light coverage, waited 5 minutes, again never dried down...decided I didn’t like it and mixed it with my Two faced peach perfect foundation and set it with pores no more powder. Nope nothing... I would touch my face after a ton of powder and it still transferred. I’m so sad about it...I wanted to love it.
Nadine A.
Dearborn , MI
Does this oxidize???
Antigoni C.
Limerick
I just saw Alana Davison talking about this foundation, and she said it’s a little bit sticky .. Is it ? Like the M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Sculpt Foundation.
Kelly S.
Woodhaven , MI
Is this good for oily skin?
Sara C.
Barrie, ON
Can anyone give me some feed back on this product I would really like to know what you all think
Jordyn D.
edmonton, AB
Is this good for acne prone skin?!