Sunday Riley The Influencer Clean Long Wear Foundation

The Influencer Clean Longwear Foundation redefines the line between skincare and makeup. It provides clean, natural-looking, long-lasting coverage that doesn’t dry out as the day (or night) goes on, with a satin-matte finish that stays fresh looking even through workouts or humidity. It’s available in 20 perfectly buildable, medium-to-full coverage shades that expertly conceal redness, pores, and dark spots without ever looking cakey. With just one pump, get perfectly even skin with ultra-natural coverage. For fuller coverage and more concealing power that never cracks or creases, layer as needed—without worrying about clogging your pores. No matter what your desired coverage, you are always in control: you still look like you.

Great for all skin types, The Influencer controls oil, but never dehydrates your skin for a fresh, healthy-looking, shine-free complexion. Canadian willowherb, northern truffle extract, and bisabolo give soothing effects, so that even the most sensitive skin looks its best. Pores are instantly minimized for the ultimate smooth canvas. You've trusted Sunday Riley with your skincare, now trust them with your foundation!

Ingredients: Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Propanediol, Isododecane, C24-28 Alkyldimethylsiloxy Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Lauryl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Tocopherol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Phytate, Bisabolol, Pentylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate (antioxidant to prevent color change), Phenethyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Nerol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Mica, Iron Oxides, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxystearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Ispopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, 1,2-Hexanediol].

Usage:
-Apply foundation as needed, adjusting for desired coverage, and blend using your favorite brush, fingers, or foundation tool.

Pro tips:
-To prep and prime: as the ultimate radiance primer, apply Good Genes before foundation application. Skin is instantly micro-exfoliated and smoothed, so foundation applies quicker and more evenly.
-To set and refresh foundation: gently pat Tidal on top of foundation.

When will this product become available again? It was my favourite foundation !Sunday Riley The Influencer Clean Long Wear Foundation
Is this foundation good for oily skin if I’m looking for a dewy finish?
How does this compare to the it cosmetics CC cream in terms of coverage?
Start your review of Sunday Riley The Influencer Clean Long Wear Foundation!
Midwest city , OK
Purchased at: Sephora
I was sooo excited for this foundation. But let me tell you i was extremely disappointed. It looks good for about 30-60 minutes then starts to settle and get super greasy in places i normally didn’t get greasy out. Would be a good foundation for pictures if you could get em done fast. But it’s not a long wear foundation at all :(
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 190 - medium with neutral undertones + a hint of peach
I really liked this foundation. I'm sad that they discontinued it. I hope they bring it back. I have dry skin & this was a great foundation. Lasted all day without looking patchy or breaking down. I wish they'd had a better shade range but it was a great product.
Conshohocken, PA
Review for: 120 - fair with neutral undertones
Really nice shade match that doesn’t change colors when applied. Smooth medium coverage formula, doesn’t dry 100% so would recommend a setting powder. It is somewhat long wearing but I wouldn’t wear it all day. Probably not ideal for dryer skin.
Wheat Ridge , CO
This is a great foundation that gives a medium semi matte coverage I would definitely recommend to use finger instead of doing or brush since it absorbs a lot of product just sad it was discontinued
Review for: 180 - light to medium with golden peach undertones
I wanted to love it, but I just can’t. It goes on so pretty and glowy. But then it sits and it oxidizes FAST. By the time I finished running out for about an hour, my face was a totally different color than I started the morning with and I looked like a total grease ball! Not good for those w oily skin :(
Rego Park, NY
Sunday Riley The Influencer Clean Long Wear Foundation uploaded by Gabriela A.
I’ve been using this foundation for about 4 months! And every time I do I nice glam people keep asking me what’s my foundation! And I tell them is Sunday Riley The Influencer Clean Long Wear Foundation last the whole day!! And it looks flawless!! Very light weight! And looks amazing I definitely recommend it!!! I got to try this foundation thanks to an Influenster invitation to the vip launch of their pop up shop so I was able to try not just the foundation but a bunch of travel size samples from their whole portfolio!!! Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream Eight Hour® Cream All-Over Miracle Oil Deluxe
Willoughby Hills
Review for: 210 - medium with rich yellow undertones
I used this on a Client, because it is her favorite foundation and I was very impressed when I saw her photographs. The coverage was literally flawless and she wore it 12 hours that day!
Sunday Riley The Influencer Clean Long Wear Foundation uploaded by Jin C.
Review for: 150 - light with yellow undertones
Great medium coverage and you’ll be able to find a perfect match for your skin ton. Goes on very light and easy with a brush. It looks very natural and last all day!
philadelphia
Sunday Riley The Influencer Clean Long Wear Foundation uploaded by Ariel  .
This foundation is really amazing ! I love it. I have cominbation skin, oily t-zone and normal every wear else. I love that this foundation works perfect for my skin type. I also have very long work days and this foundation definitely holds up. Would definitely say this foundation is my top 5. The shade is also a really great match for my complexion which is very hard to find for brown skintones. Sunday Riley got every thing right when creating this foundation.
Mount Vernon, NY
Review for: 260 - tan to deep with warm golden undertones
I was super excited when I found out they were coming out with a concealer. I love their skincare. A skincare line I thought was sure to come out with a great one. When I saw their color range it was small but inclusive which was amazing. I went in store the day it released and purchased a color. That color didn’t work for me. I tried two other colors and no luck. All the colors I tried seemed like they would be a fit except they all have gray casts. I’m not sure about the lighter colors but the deeper colors are a no.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
louisville
il y a 2 ans
Sunday Riley The Influencer Clean Long Wear Foundation how is this foundation with oily acne prone skin? I see it can help clear acne but what does it look like on this sort of skin? I’m looking for a new healthy foundation.
Adriana M. • il y a un an
Honestly, this foundation sucks. It’s an oil slick. And not in a cute dewy way, in a mayonnaise all over ur face way. If you have sensitive acne prone skin, I would recommend going for classic foundations, and avoid any gimmicky ones. NARS foundations, Estée Lauder, even L’Oréal lumi is good. My advice is to get serums and sunscreens that have vitamins and antioxidants (no fragrance) and layer those on. Avoid any foundations that promise to give you some sort of magic acne benefit. The more complex the claims, the harder it is to formulate. The truth is foundations aren’t meant to be treatments, they’re meant to be color correctors. You’ll have a MUCH easier time mixing and matching products than trying to find a single product that checks off all your boxes AND does it well. As we all know, so many beauty products talk the talk, but they don’t always walk the walk.