BY SUNDAY RILEY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly-active, anti-aging regimen that visibly improves the signs of premature aging from fine lines and wrinkles to dark spots and uneven texture. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… Bringing together the gold standards of anti-aging ingredients alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), retinol, and vitamin C the Sunday School Skincare Set delivers a transformative cleanse, treat, and moisturize regimen for an instantly clean, bouncy, refined, and glowing complexion. Pore-clogging dirt, pollution particles, and makeup (including waterproof eye makeup) are instantly washed away with C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil, while Good Genes deeply exfoliates pore-clogging debris and dead skin cells with lactic acid (AHA), leaving skin visibly brighter, smoother, and more even-toned. Luna Sleeping Night Oil contains powerful yet gentle trans-retinol ester (retinol) to promote visibly firmer, more youthful-looking skin with increased luminosity and refinement, while C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer deeply hydrates the skin, delivering highly-stable, powerful vitamin C (5 percent THD ascorbate) for deep antioxidant protection. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil - 0.5 oz/ 15 g C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer - 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment - 5 mL Luna Sleeping Night Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: Proven via in-vivo testing (silicone replicas) and expert visual grading on Luna Sleeping Night Oil: - Clinically proven to improve skin radiance, fine lines, and smoothness in 4 weeks After an independent consumer testing panel used Luna Sleeping Night Oil for 4 weeks: - 100% felt the product absorbed well into the skin - 96% of women felt their skin looked brighter and more radiant see more...

Ashley H.
Agua Dulce, CA
This Sunday Riley kit is a nice way to try their products it left my skin feeling soft and hydrated I'm very happy about this purchase very worth a try....
Jen M.
Wheeling, WV
This kit is a good intro into Sunday Riley but I do wish the Good Genes was a little larger. I purchased some of the products full size after they ran out.
Samantha R.
Gridley, CA
Sunday Riley has changed my skin in only a matter of a little over a week! I’m head over heals with these and turned around and just bought full size!
Sara L.
Tyler, TX
I got this kit for Christmas and I’m obsessed with it! I have very dry, dehydrated skin and this has been the only skincare that’s given me a glow!
amanda l.
london , KY
Amazing product, price is kinda steep but for all the Amazing ingredients that it has listed and things it promises I hope to have amazing results
Alexandra S.
Suffolk, VA
I really liked the brightening serum that this brand makes. It made a noticeable difference in helping me look more fresh faced and awake.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
This is a great skincare set if you want to try this brand. I love the cleansing oil and the Luna night oil. The moisturiser is alright.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
I love all of these products! They work great and my skin has never felt so good. I only wish the Sunday Riley line wasn’t so expensive.
Ashley N.
Linden, NC
Still using it. too soon for review but so far I am not in love with the smell. The Roman chamomile EO isn’t one of my favorite scents
Ashley B.
omaha
This is my favorite kit! The kit lasts me about 2-3 months, but has all of Sunday Riley’s best products! Try it, you will not be sorry.
Alex H.
West Jordan, UT
If I use all of the products in conjunction on a daily basis, wouldn't using both CEO products be too much vitamin C for the skin? Also, in products what order would I use this kit?
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Does this help with acne
Stephanie C.
Glendale , AZ
What is the diffeeence between these products and the products featured in Sunday Riley SquadGoals Skincare Essentials Kit?