BY SUNDAY RILEY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly-active, anti-aging regimen that visibly improves the signs of premature aging from fine lines and wrinkles to dark spots and uneven texture. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… Bringing together the gold standards of anti-aging ingredients alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), retinol, and vitamin C the Sunday School Skincare Set delivers a transformative cleanse, treat, and moisturize regimen for an instantly clean, bouncy, refined, and glowing complexion. Pore-clogging dirt, pollution particles, and makeup (including waterproof eye makeup) are instantly washed away with C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil, while Good Genes deeply exfoliates pore-clogging debris and dead skin cells with lactic acid (AHA), leaving skin visibly brighter, smoother, and more even-toned. Luna Sleeping Night Oil contains powerful yet gentle trans-retinol ester (retinol) to promote visibly firmer, more youthful-looking skin with increased luminosity and refinement, while C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer deeply hydrates the skin, delivering highly-stable, powerful vitamin C (5 percent THD ascorbate) for deep antioxidant protection. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil - 0.5 oz/ 15 g C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer - 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment - 5 mL Luna Sleeping Night Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: Proven via in-vivo testing (silicone replicas) and expert visual grading on Luna Sleeping Night Oil: - Clinically proven to improve skin radiance, fine lines, and smoothness in 4 weeks After an independent consumer testing panel used Luna Sleeping Night Oil for 4 weeks: - 100% felt the product absorbed well into the skin - 96% of women felt their skin looked brighter and more radiant see more...

Christina B.
Erlanger, KY
I love the CEO cream. I’ve had pigmented skin in my t zone and I’ve been using this for 2 weeks and already I can see the difference also very moisturizing.
Sarah S.
Wantagh, NY
The price on this is great and I was able to try out the brand without committing to full size products. I love everything in the set and my face looks great
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I love this brand, they have great quality products that show great results. I love using the moisturizer everyday it makes my face look so great and so soft
Ashley H.
Agua Dulce, CA
This Sunday Riley kit is a nice way to try their products it left my skin feeling soft and hydrated I'm very happy about this purchase very worth a try....
Jen M.
Wheeling, WV
This kit is a good intro into Sunday Riley but I do wish the Good Genes was a little larger. I purchased some of the products full size after they ran out.
Samantha R.
Gridley, CA
Sunday Riley has changed my skin in only a matter of a little over a week! I’m head over heals with these and turned around and just bought full size!
Sara L.
Tyler, TX
I got this kit for Christmas and I’m obsessed with it! I have very dry, dehydrated skin and this has been the only skincare that’s given me a glow!
amanda l.
E Bernstadt, KY
Amazing product, price is kinda steep but for all the Amazing ingredients that it has listed and things it promises I hope to have amazing results
Samantha K.
Smells great unfortunately for me this broke me out so bad. I think my skin is too sensitive for vitamin c bc this has happened to me many times.
Alexandra S.
Suffolk, VA
I really liked the brightening serum that this brand makes. It made a noticeable difference in helping me look more fresh faced and awake.
Alex H.
West Jordan, UT
If I use all of the products in conjunction on a daily basis, wouldn't using both CEO products be too much vitamin C for the skin? Also, in products what order would I use this kit?
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Does this help with acne
Stephanie C.
Glendale, AZ
What is the diffeeence between these products and the products featured in Sunday Riley SquadGoals Skincare Essentials Kit?