BY SUNDAY RILEY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly-active, anti-aging regimen that visibly improves the signs of premature aging from fine lines and wrinkles to dark spots and uneven texture. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… Bringing together the gold standards of anti-aging ingredients alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), retinol, and vitamin C the Sunday School Skincare Set delivers a transformative cleanse, treat, and moisturize regimen for an instantly clean, bouncy, refined, and glowing complexion. Pore-clogging dirt, pollution particles, and makeup (including waterproof eye makeup) are instantly washed away with C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil, while Good Genes deeply exfoliates pore-clogging debris and dead skin cells with lactic acid (AHA), leaving skin visibly brighter, smoother, and more even-toned. Luna Sleeping Night Oil contains powerful yet gentle trans-retinol ester (retinol) to promote visibly firmer, more youthful-looking skin with increased luminosity and refinement, while C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer deeply hydrates the skin, delivering highly-stable, powerful vitamin C (5 percent THD ascorbate) for deep antioxidant protection. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil - 0.5 oz/ 15 g C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer - 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment - 5 mL Luna Sleeping Night Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: Proven via in-vivo testing (silicone replicas) and expert visual grading on Luna Sleeping Night Oil: - Clinically proven to improve skin radiance, fine lines, and smoothness in 4 weeks After an independent consumer testing panel used Luna Sleeping Night Oil for 4 weeks: - 100% felt the product absorbed well into the skin - 96% of women felt their skin looked brighter and more radiant see more...

Alo M.
Visalia
Started this mini set to see if it's worth my money. BUT let me tell you with just the first time I've used it man it's very effective. I know the the full sizes are extremely extremely pricy but I'm willing to pay for quality. I have high hope as of right.
Rebecca S.
Forked river, NJ
My best friend got me this for Christmas and I’m kind of mad she did because now I have to buy all the full sizes! Simply amazing. My skin has never looked better
Victoria M.
This product is amaze balls!
A friend recommended it to me and I fell In love it moisturizes skin beautifully! The smell could be a bit overwhelming but doesn't linger on
hanna y.
I am absolutely in love with this skincare brand. I have combination skin, with mild acne, so I was hesitant to use the Luna oil, but I'm so glad I did,m. Not only did it get rid of my dry patches, without breaking me out, but it also healed pigmentation from my old acne scars after 2 weeks. My skin is absolutely glowing. I use the Luna oil at night, and the vitamin c cream in the daytime. It works wonders on my skin!
Sierra B.
I love this set! You get to try 4 products without having to commit to the full size and since I have extremely sensitive skin I am always hesitant to try new products but since the samples are a good size they last a while so you can decide if they are going to work for you or not. After using up almost all of each product I can say I will definitely purchase the full size of the Luna oil and Good Genes
Aylisha O.
I ordered this because I had a sample of good genes and fell in love with it and I wanted to try the Luna oil and I'm glad I did!! Good genes has made a huge impact on my acne scarring and pore size. The makeup removing oil smells and works fantastic and the mositurize works great as well!! But the luna oil and good gene combination has made the biggest change in my skin!!
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
I bought this set at Sephora online to try something different. I was Leary at first - only because of the price - but I'm happy to report that it has exceeded my expectations. No oily or greasy residue, and after two days, I have noticed some slight improvements and that's remarkable! Highly recommended!
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
My boyfriend got me this for my birthday, and it's perfect! While it's on the pricey side it's all great size samples if you're not wanting to pull the trigger on the larger product without trying it first. I highly recommend and I love Sunday Riley products!
Lava A.
Carbondale, IL
I simply love these products! Keeps my skin glowing! I have noticed a lot of improvement on my skin! I can't praise enough of Sunday Riley products. A good investment for your skin needs! Thank you
Linda P.
S Pasadena, FL
Ohhhhhhh this is such a wonderful set! Leaves skin clean and refreshed! Has a soft orange scent and has helped my discolored skin spots fade some! Great value
Alex H.
West Jordan, UT
If I use all of the products in conjunction on a daily basis, wouldn't using both CEO products be too much vitamin C for the skin? Also, in products what order would I use this kit?
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Does this help with acne
Stephanie C.
Glendale, AZ
What is the diffeeence between these products and the products featured in Sunday Riley SquadGoals Skincare Essentials Kit?