BY SUNDAY RILEY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly-active, anti-aging regimen that visibly improves the signs of premature aging from fine lines and wrinkles to dark spots and uneven texture. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… Bringing together the gold standards of anti-aging ingredients alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), retinol, and vitamin C the Sunday School Skincare Set delivers a transformative cleanse, treat, and moisturize regimen for an instantly clean, bouncy, refined, and glowing complexion. Pore-clogging dirt, pollution particles, and makeup (including waterproof eye makeup) are instantly washed away with C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil, while Good Genes deeply exfoliates pore-clogging debris and dead skin cells with lactic acid (AHA), leaving skin visibly brighter, smoother, and more even-toned. Luna Sleeping Night Oil contains powerful yet gentle trans-retinol ester (retinol) to promote visibly firmer, more youthful-looking skin with increased luminosity and refinement, while C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer deeply hydrates the skin, delivering highly-stable, powerful vitamin C (5 percent THD ascorbate) for deep antioxidant protection. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil - 0.5 oz/ 15 g C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer - 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment - 5 mL Luna Sleeping Night Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: Proven via in-vivo testing (silicone replicas) and expert visual grading on Luna Sleeping Night Oil: - Clinically proven to improve skin radiance, fine lines, and smoothness in 4 weeks After an independent consumer testing panel used Luna Sleeping Night Oil for 4 weeks: - 100% felt the product absorbed well into the skin - 96% of women felt their skin looked brighter and more radiant see more...

Rebecca D.
baton rouge
I bought this set at Sephora online to try something different. I was Leary at first - only because of the price - but I'm happy to report that it has exceeded my expectations. No oily or greasy residue, and after two days, I have noticed some slight improvements and that's remarkable! Highly recommended!
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
SERIOUS bang for your buck! Picked this up form Sephora the other day on a whim because I'd been wanting to try a couple of these products. I totally recommend picking this up if you've been wanting to try an of these products. They are actually good sized samples.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
My boyfriend got me this for my birthday, and it's perfect! While it's on the pricey side it's all great size samples if you're not wanting to pull the trigger on the larger product without trying it first. I highly recommend and I love Sunday Riley products!
Winnie H.
Gainesville, FL
This kit is perfect for anyone who wants to try an all inclusive daily face routine before buying all the full size products. The Luna sleeping oil and lactic acid good gene treatment is definitely my favorite out of the four products!
JLee S.
I absolutely LOVE Sunday Riley products. I use them daily. I was pretty disappointed in this set, though. You get VERY little product for the price. I think they could've coughed up a few more ounces even if they had to charge a few more dollars!
Kim B.
Mt juliet
I have the vitamin C cream. I hate that’s it’s in a jar, but it’s a great product. I only get the small jar because vitamin c loses potency fast when it’s exposed to air. Smells amazing. Very thick moisturizing cream. Perfect for night time
Arielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Loved this set it allowed me to try out a number of products to figure out what works with my skin. The ceo cleanser was a bit harsh for my liking but I’m sure would be effective for others. The oil and moisturizer were awesome
Lava A.
Carbondale, IL
I simply love these products! Keeps my skin glowing! I have noticed a lot of improvement on my skin! I can't praise enough of Sunday Riley products. A good investment for your skin needs! Thank you
Sera O.
Denver, CO
I received this for Christmas and boy was i excited! I love these products. They really make my face look more clear, feel much smoother, gives me a fresh look/feel and basically does what it says!
Amanda B.
Belleville, IL
I didn’t actually purchase the set, but the Vitamin C lotion was sent to me in a makeup box subscription and the first use went well. I will need to use it a little more to see a difference.
Alex H.
West Jordan, UT
If I use all of the products in conjunction on a daily basis, wouldn't using both CEO products be too much vitamin C for the skin? Also, in products what order would I use this kit?
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Does this help with acne
Stephanie C.
Glendale , AZ
What is the diffeeence between these products and the products featured in Sunday Riley SquadGoals Skincare Essentials Kit?