BY SUNDAY RILEY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly-active, anti-aging regimen that visibly improves the signs of premature aging from fine lines and wrinkles to dark spots and uneven texture. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… Bringing together the gold standards of anti-aging ingredients alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), retinol, and vitamin C the Sunday School Skincare Set delivers a transformative cleanse, treat, and moisturize regimen for an instantly clean, bouncy, refined, and glowing complexion. Pore-clogging dirt, pollution particles, and makeup (including waterproof eye makeup) are instantly washed away with C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil, while Good Genes deeply exfoliates pore-clogging debris and dead skin cells with lactic acid (AHA), leaving skin visibly brighter, smoother, and more even-toned. Luna Sleeping Night Oil contains powerful yet gentle trans-retinol ester (retinol) to promote visibly firmer, more youthful-looking skin with increased luminosity and refinement, while C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer deeply hydrates the skin, delivering highly-stable, powerful vitamin C (5 percent THD ascorbate) for deep antioxidant protection. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil - 0.5 oz/ 15 g C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer - 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment - 5 mL Luna Sleeping Night Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: Proven via in-vivo testing (silicone replicas) and expert visual grading on Luna Sleeping Night Oil: - Clinically proven to improve skin radiance, fine lines, and smoothness in 4 weeks After an independent consumer testing panel used Luna Sleeping Night Oil for 4 weeks: - 100% felt the product absorbed well into the skin - 96% of women felt their skin looked brighter and more radiant see more...

JLee S.
I absolutely LOVE Sunday Riley products. I use them daily. I was pretty disappointed in this set, though. You get VERY little product for the price. I think they could've coughed up a few more ounces even if they had to charge a few more dollars!
Winnie H.
Gainesville, FL
This kit is perfect for anyone who wants to try an all inclusive daily face routine before buying all the full size products. The Luna sleeping oil and lactic acid good gene treatment is definitely my favorite out of the four products!
Kim B.
Mt juliet
I have the vitamin C cream. I hate that’s it’s in a jar, but it’s a great product. I only get the small jar because vitamin c loses potency fast when it’s exposed to air. Smells amazing. Very thick moisturizing cream. Perfect for night time
Arielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Loved this set it allowed me to try out a number of products to figure out what works with my skin. The ceo cleanser was a bit harsh for my liking but I’m sure would be effective for others. The oil and moisturizer were awesome
Sera O.
Denver, CO
I received this for Christmas and boy was i excited! I love these products. They really make my face look more clear, feel much smoother, gives me a fresh look/feel and basically does what it says!
Amanda B.
Belleville, IL
I didn’t actually purchase the set, but the Vitamin C lotion was sent to me in a makeup box subscription and the first use went well. I will need to use it a little more to see a difference.
Genesis M.
I love this skin care , the smell is so sweet and orange I almost want to eat it lol. Very effective for day time , did not disappoint . It’s affordable for the full sizes they give . I would recommend
Hattie G.
Maumelle, AR
I think this is one of the best skincare sets I have tried! I wish they would have a full size set! This works so well on you skin and its not that expensive. I would recommend this to many people do don't have glowing skin because it will fix that!!
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
Lactic acid AND Vitamin-C in one box plus some extra. The Sunday Riley lactic acid treatment is my favorite part of this box and I so wish these skin care beauties were not so expensive for my budget. I just can't bring myself to buy the full size yet but I'm really happy with this kit and my skin looks amazing when I use it mostly consistently (not 100% cause it's good to switch it up with a facial or sample mask every so often). I use the vitamin-c cleansing oil and moisture in the morning and the oil with lactic acid at night and it works for me. Doesn't smell bad, and I have sensitive skin but still use it cause it doesn't bother 't skin too much. Skip a day or two in between and switch it up sometimes in case your skin starts to get a bit dry
Mary L.
One of my fav skin care purchases in a long time. Luna is a cult fav and I can see why now. It's perfect for a night oil and I could see improvement after one use. Good Genes is a lactic acid exfoliation product that can be used as a mask or just put on after your fav moisturizer. It does a fantastic job and works well w all products included. The CEO micro cleansing oil is great. Smells great. Works even better. The CEO moisturizer is emollient and absorbs quickly but leaves skin throughly hydrated. All in all great products!!! Would def purchase again.
Alex H.
West Jordan, UT
If I use all of the products in conjunction on a daily basis, wouldn't using both CEO products be too much vitamin C for the skin? Also, in products what order would I use this kit?
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Does this help with acne
Stephanie C.
Glendale, AZ
What is the diffeeence between these products and the products featured in Sunday Riley SquadGoals Skincare Essentials Kit?