BY SUNDAY RILEY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly-active, anti-aging regimen that visibly improves the signs of premature aging from fine lines and wrinkles to dark spots and uneven texture. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… Bringing together the gold standards of anti-aging ingredients alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), retinol, and vitamin C the Sunday School Skincare Set delivers a transformative cleanse, treat, and moisturize regimen for an instantly clean, bouncy, refined, and glowing complexion. Pore-clogging dirt, pollution particles, and makeup (including waterproof eye makeup) are instantly washed away with C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil, while Good Genes deeply exfoliates pore-clogging debris and dead skin cells with lactic acid (AHA), leaving skin visibly brighter, smoother, and more even-toned. Luna Sleeping Night Oil contains powerful yet gentle trans-retinol ester (retinol) to promote visibly firmer, more youthful-looking skin with increased luminosity and refinement, while C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer deeply hydrates the skin, delivering highly-stable, powerful vitamin C (5 percent THD ascorbate) for deep antioxidant protection. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil - 0.5 oz/ 15 g C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer - 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment - 5 mL Luna Sleeping Night Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: Proven via in-vivo testing (silicone replicas) and expert visual grading on Luna Sleeping Night Oil: - Clinically proven to improve skin radiance, fine lines, and smoothness in 4 weeks After an independent consumer testing panel used Luna Sleeping Night Oil for 4 weeks: - 100% felt the product absorbed well into the skin - 96% of women felt their skin looked brighter and more radiant see more...

Lindsey M.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This set is a game changer. My favorite ride or die products from this kit would be the good genes and the CEO moisturizer. The good genes will transform your skin overnight. Very smoothing! The CEO cream will deeply moisturize. I love this because I have enlarged pores and lots of pigmentation so this combination is perfect for me!
Alo M.
Visalia
Started this mini set to see if it's worth my money. BUT let me tell you with just the first time I've used it man it's very effective. I know the the full sizes are extremely extremely pricy but I'm willing to pay for quality. I have high hope as of right.
Allison Y.
MOST AMAZING SKINCARE BRAND EVER. The products are fun and producing amazing results. The pros: easily to apply and effective! Fine lines and wrinkles are gone with good genes. The smell is pungent but horrible - smells earthy and herby. I would definitely recommend this set for those seeking an effective skin treatment set.
Aluash S.
Midvale, UT
This is a great value if you want to try out Sunday Riley products. However, be warned that you'll be hooked. The vitamin C moisturizer is magic and it makes my skin look clear and vibrant. The oil cured me of my acne. The vitamin C oil makeup remover is the only product I'm not thrilled about but it's still pretty good.
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
Amazing product , this a staple in my nightly skin care regimen. The only con is the pine smell of the oil but for the awesome results I can live with that. My skin love this oil, and the good genes has my skin so bright a alive, simply healthy looking a bit pricey but well worth the investment in your skin
Lauren W.
Coolville, OH
Wow, is all i can say. I bought this from Sephora while Christmas shopping and fell in love! The price was too good to pass up and the kit gives you a variety of things to try, that work WONDERS. Sunday Riley is definitely a brand that I️ am going to have to consider as one of my must have brands.
Amber P.
Let’s get it started it all for me was Sunday Riley I definitely notice a big difference in my skin I had some dark spots that lined up a little bit and I felt like the texture of my skin has improved a lot with using this kid I ended up purchasing a full size of a few of these products
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
SERIOUS bang for your buck! Picked this up form Sephora the other day on a whim because I'd been wanting to try a couple of these products. I totally recommend picking this up if you've been wanting to try an of these products. They are actually good sized samples.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
My boyfriend got me this for my birthday, and it's perfect! While it's on the pricey side it's all great size samples if you're not wanting to pull the trigger on the larger product without trying it first. I highly recommend and I love Sunday Riley products!
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
I found the CEO serum to be too heavy for me and, although I love other Sunday Riley products, this will be a no-go for me. I was disappointed because I was looking for something that would help with uneven tone. I did love the scent, though!
Alex H.
West Jordan, UT
If I use all of the products in conjunction on a daily basis, wouldn't using both CEO products be too much vitamin C for the skin? Also, in products what order would I use this kit?
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Does this help with acne
Stephanie C.
Glendale , AZ
What is the diffeeence between these products and the products featured in Sunday Riley SquadGoals Skincare Essentials Kit?