BY SUNDAY RILEY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly-active, anti-aging regimen that visibly improves the signs of premature aging from fine lines and wrinkles to dark spots and uneven texture. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… Bringing together the gold standards of anti-aging ingredients alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), retinol, and vitamin C the Sunday School Skincare Set delivers a transformative cleanse, treat, and moisturize regimen for an instantly clean, bouncy, refined, and glowing complexion. Pore-clogging dirt, pollution particles, and makeup (including waterproof eye makeup) are instantly washed away with C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil, while Good Genes deeply exfoliates pore-clogging debris and dead skin cells with lactic acid (AHA), leaving skin visibly brighter, smoother, and more even-toned. Luna Sleeping Night Oil contains powerful yet gentle trans-retinol ester (retinol) to promote visibly firmer, more youthful-looking skin with increased luminosity and refinement, while C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer deeply hydrates the skin, delivering highly-stable, powerful vitamin C (5 percent THD ascorbate) for deep antioxidant protection. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil - 0.5 oz/ 15 g C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer - 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment - 5 mL Luna Sleeping Night Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: Proven via in-vivo testing (silicone replicas) and expert visual grading on Luna Sleeping Night Oil: - Clinically proven to improve skin radiance, fine lines, and smoothness in 4 weeks After an independent consumer testing panel used Luna Sleeping Night Oil for 4 weeks: - 100% felt the product absorbed well into the skin - 96% of women felt their skin looked brighter and more radiant see more...

Kaylyne M.
Boise
I've always wanted to try Sunday Riley. This kit was such a great introduction to the brand. I have normal to oily skin (hello T zone). I wandered around Sephora trying to decide on which product of the brand I wanted to try and the associate showed me this kit. I was swooning over everything except the face wash. I feel like an emulsion liquid could do so much more. My personal favorite is the dermalogica. I loved the good genes. I couldn't put it anywhere near my eyes or they would feel a burn the next day. The luna oil was my favorite out of everything. Just because you have oily skin do not dismiss a night serum. Seriously it is amazing and your skin glows when you wake up. This kit gave me an idea of what I am going to splurge and buy the full size of.

UFO
Luna oil
Nicole K.
Portland, OR
LOVE ! This set is splendid! I wanted to try some Sunday Riley products specifically Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatmentand Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil but wasn't sure I wanted to pay for both of the full size at the same time. (They for sure aren't cheep) This kit allowed me to try out both and some other great Products for a fabulous price !! Of course now that I have fallen in love with the products and the brand I have purchased the full size of several products and I am loving them all! I highly recommend this kit as it is the perfect introduction to the Sunday Riley line at a great price. I also have purchased a second one a a gift so my friend can try all her most wonderful products too !!
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
Lactic acid AND Vitamin-C in one box plus some extra. The Sunday Riley lactic acid treatment is my favorite part of this box and I so wish these skin care beauties were not so expensive for my budget. I just can't bring myself to buy the full size yet but I'm really happy with this kit and my skin looks amazing when I use it mostly consistently (not 100% cause it's good to switch it up with a facial or sample mask every so often). I use the vitamin-c cleansing oil and moisture in the morning and the oil with lactic acid at night and it works for me. Doesn't smell bad, and I have sensitive skin but still use it cause it doesn't bother 't skin too much. Skip a day or two in between and switch it up sometimes in case your skin starts to get a bit dry
Marisa R.
I LOVE this set! I wanted to try Sunday Riley products soo bad and for the price, this was worth it even though everything is in smaller packages. I use it at night only because I have more time to do my skin care regimen. I have noticed a significant difference in my fine lines and my pores. They are disappearing and shrinking and my face feels amazing. The cleanser smells AMAZING like citrus. The oil has a strong smell (disappears once dry) that some people don't like, but i really like it. I would recommend if you're interested in trying SR, its a great starter kit.
Tedessa B.
Corbin, KY
I love this skincare kit I purchased at Sephora. It has everything you would need for a skincare routine. I love the amounts you receive for the price which enables you to adequately try each product before you invest a hefty sum for full size products. I can see a difference in my skin. My darker spots are fading, wrinkles are lessening, and my skin has a plump glowing appearance. I intend to buy the full size products SUNDAY RILEY Sunday School Skincare Set
Sarah W.
Seguin, TX
Sunday Riley is the staple of my facial workup! The only problem is I have to save awhile for one item. Each item is packaged beautifully and has amazing chemical mix that just makes a face glow. This mix is great for morning and night! Having Luna and good genes for night will give your face everything it wants. The bonus is the face wash and moisturizer has a nice citrus smell to help your morning be so much brighter! Worth the extra time of savings.
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
I just got this for Christmas and love it so far! I have been using the CEO moisturizer for a few months now and I am in love with that!! So I wanted to try the other products. The cleanser is amazing, I keep it in the shower and use it every day! It’s moisturizing instead of giving that drying feeling a lot of cleaners give, which I love! I still have to try the other products that came in the gift set, but I’m sure I will love them as well!
Danielle R.
Glen Allen, VA
This is an AMAZING deal and I would totally recommend this kit to test the brand. The oil is small but you really don't need a lot...I just pat a tiny bit on my skin and I can honestly tell a difference after using it. Also love the moisturizer (smells amazing) and the cleanser is nice for sensitive skin since it's oil based. I do feel like I need to use a makeup removing wipe beforehand though, to really take off all my makeup.
hanna y.
I am absolutely in love with this skincare brand. I have combination skin, with mild acne, so I was hesitant to use the Luna oil, but I'm so glad I did,m. Not only did it get rid of my dry patches, without breaking me out, but it also healed pigmentation from my old acne scars after 2 weeks. My skin is absolutely glowing. I use the Luna oil at night, and the vitamin c cream in the daytime. It works wonders on my skin!
Sierra B.
I love this set! You get to try 4 products without having to commit to the full size and since I have extremely sensitive skin I am always hesitant to try new products but since the samples are a good size they last a while so you can decide if they are going to work for you or not. After using up almost all of each product I can say I will definitely purchase the full size of the Luna oil and Good Genes
Alex H.
West Jordan, UT
If I use all of the products in conjunction on a daily basis, wouldn't using both CEO products be too much vitamin C for the skin? Also, in products what order would I use this kit?
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Does this help with acne
Stephanie C.
Glendale , AZ
What is the diffeeence between these products and the products featured in Sunday Riley SquadGoals Skincare Essentials Kit?