BY SUNDAY RILEY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly-active, anti-aging regimen that visibly improves the signs of premature aging from fine lines and wrinkles to dark spots and uneven texture. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… Bringing together the gold standards of anti-aging ingredients alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), retinol, and vitamin C the Sunday School Skincare Set delivers a transformative cleanse, treat, and moisturize regimen for an instantly clean, bouncy, refined, and glowing complexion. Pore-clogging dirt, pollution particles, and makeup (including waterproof eye makeup) are instantly washed away with C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil, while Good Genes deeply exfoliates pore-clogging debris and dead skin cells with lactic acid (AHA), leaving skin visibly brighter, smoother, and more even-toned. Luna Sleeping Night Oil contains powerful yet gentle trans-retinol ester (retinol) to promote visibly firmer, more youthful-looking skin with increased luminosity and refinement, while C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer deeply hydrates the skin, delivering highly-stable, powerful vitamin C (5 percent THD ascorbate) for deep antioxidant protection. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil - 0.5 oz/ 15 g C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer - 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment - 5 mL Luna Sleeping Night Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: Proven via in-vivo testing (silicone replicas) and expert visual grading on Luna Sleeping Night Oil: - Clinically proven to improve skin radiance, fine lines, and smoothness in 4 weeks After an independent consumer testing panel used Luna Sleeping Night Oil for 4 weeks: - 100% felt the product absorbed well into the skin - 96% of women felt their skin looked brighter and more radiant see more...

Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
I just got this for Christmas and love it so far! I have been using the CEO moisturizer for a few months now and I am in love with that!! So I wanted to try the other products. The cleanser is amazing, I keep it in the shower and use it every day! It’s moisturizing instead of giving that drying feeling a lot of cleaners give, which I love! I still have to try the other products that came in the gift set, but I’m sure I will love them as well!
Danielle R.
Glen Allen, VA
This is an AMAZING deal and I would totally recommend this kit to test the brand. The oil is small but you really don't need a lot...I just pat a tiny bit on my skin and I can honestly tell a difference after using it. Also love the moisturizer (smells amazing) and the cleanser is nice for sensitive skin since it's oil based. I do feel like I need to use a makeup removing wipe beforehand though, to really take off all my makeup.
Emely T.
Love these products. Does exactly as it states. This group of products work so well together. Great price. I found the product at Sephora stores. I would definitely recommend and repurchase this product.
Sierra B.
I love this set! You get to try 4 products without having to commit to the full size and since I have extremely sensitive skin I am always hesitant to try new products but since the samples are a good size they last a while so you can decide if they are going to work for you or not. After using up almost all of each product I can say I will definitely purchase the full size of the Luna oil and Good Genes
Lyndsey A.
Suffield, CT
This set is an awesome way to try out a few Sunday Riley products without dropping a ton of cash. My favorites were the Good Genes and the Luna Oil. I was able to use these samples every night for about 2-3 weeks and since my skin looked so amazing I bought the full size products. I have also been refilling the sample bottle of Luna from my full size which is great for traveling.
Aylisha O.
I ordered this because I had a sample of good genes and fell in love with it and I wanted to try the Luna oil and I'm glad I did!! Good genes has made a huge impact on my acne scarring and pore size. The makeup removing oil smells and works fantastic and the mositurize works great as well!! But the luna oil and good gene combination has made the biggest change in my skin!!
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I honestly have only used the moisturizer out of this set so that's what I will review and it's so good top notch it's thick and creamy so I use it at night it smells like an orange tic tac and makes my skin feel so amazing I have heard that the packaging is bad to house vitamin c because so much air can get to it and break it down I'm not sure but as a moisturizer I love this
Lisa B.
frankfort
The worst smelling products I have ever came across the serum smell so bad it made me sick even after I wash my face off I could not get rid of the smell. I became light headed. I would not recommend this product at all and I have use Young living essential oil's I understand that this stuff has a sensual oil's in it and that's why he is a strong smell but I would not recommend this
Jatarrah J.
This is a great kit if you want to try her products. All of these combined have helped improved my dark spots. I loved the moisturizer, it’s thick but doesn’t leave your skin greasy. The good genes serum is very effective and you can see the results right away. The only thing that I didn’t care for was the cleansing oil, only because I’m not a fan of them
Lindsey M.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This set is a game changer. My favorite ride or die products from this kit would be the good genes and the CEO moisturizer. The good genes will transform your skin overnight. Very smoothing! The CEO cream will deeply moisturize. I love this because I have enlarged pores and lots of pigmentation so this combination is perfect for me!
Alex H.
West Jordan, UT
If I use all of the products in conjunction on a daily basis, wouldn't using both CEO products be too much vitamin C for the skin? Also, in products what order would I use this kit?
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Does this help with acne
Stephanie C.
Glendale, AZ
What is the diffeeence between these products and the products featured in Sunday Riley SquadGoals Skincare Essentials Kit?