BY SUNDAY RILEY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly-active, anti-aging regimen that visibly improves the signs of premature aging from fine lines and wrinkles to dark spots and uneven texture. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… Bringing together the gold standards of anti-aging ingredients alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), retinol, and vitamin C the Sunday School Skincare Set delivers a transformative cleanse, treat, and moisturize regimen for an instantly clean, bouncy, refined, and glowing complexion. Pore-clogging dirt, pollution particles, and makeup (including waterproof eye makeup) are instantly washed away with C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil, while Good Genes deeply exfoliates pore-clogging debris and dead skin cells with lactic acid (AHA), leaving skin visibly brighter, smoother, and more even-toned. Luna Sleeping Night Oil contains powerful yet gentle trans-retinol ester (retinol) to promote visibly firmer, more youthful-looking skin with increased luminosity and refinement, while C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer deeply hydrates the skin, delivering highly-stable, powerful vitamin C (5 percent THD ascorbate) for deep antioxidant protection. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil - 0.5 oz/ 15 g C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer - 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment - 5 mL Luna Sleeping Night Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: Proven via in-vivo testing (silicone replicas) and expert visual grading on Luna Sleeping Night Oil: - Clinically proven to improve skin radiance, fine lines, and smoothness in 4 weeks After an independent consumer testing panel used Luna Sleeping Night Oil for 4 weeks: - 100% felt the product absorbed well into the skin - 96% of women felt their skin looked brighter and more radiant see more...

April G.
Woodland, CA
This is a great way to try some expensive products. I didn't care for the CEO cream but everything else was so good and I'll definitely buy again. Good Genes gives a plump glow like nothing else, and Luna is so smoothing and refining. I use the cleansing oil as a second cleanse, and do a face massage with it.
Julia F.
Appleton, WI
This product is the bomb - full of vitamin c and ingredients that make your skin feel refreshed and glowing! It’s soft on your skin and leaves a subtle and pretty odor. I love the softness. It’s a great product!
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
This is a nice way to get introduced to the brand.The products are pricey but they contain high quality active ingredients.If you don't like herbal scents this probably isn't the brand for you.After using these products all the way to the end of the bottles you will notice how they are improving your skin.
Amber P.
Let’s get it started it all for me was Sunday Riley I definitely notice a big difference in my skin I had some dark spots that lined up a little bit and I felt like the texture of my skin has improved a lot with using this kid I ended up purchasing a full size of a few of these products
Abby J.
Saint Cloud, MN
This set is such a great deal!!! I love the CEO cream and it has noticeably reduced my dark spots, I had to buy the full size product!! for what you get it is a great price and I would definitely recommend it
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
I found the CEO serum to be too heavy for me and, although I love other Sunday Riley products, this will be a no-go for me. I was disappointed because I was looking for something that would help with uneven tone. I did love the scent, though!
Vanessa A.
Orlando, FL
This is such a great set to try out a variety of products without committing to full size products. The cleansing oil is so good. It takes all of my makeup off so easily. The good genes and luna oil are also now a part of my nightly routine
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
This was an amazing kit to try out Sunday Riley’s skincare offerings! And their products really work!!! So to me, it makes them worth their higher prices! Beautiful serums, amazing creams. I love Sunday Riley products!!!
J. T.
I can not rave enough about the way that my skin looks after using the Good Genes serum from this kit. I love all the products as a whole but the Good Genes serum is my hands down favorite Product of all time
jessica m.
Beechhurst, NY
I love this set! It has amazing products and convenient to use and easy. The products are all good quality as well and have good reviews so I was excited to try it.
Alex H.
West Jordan, UT
If I use all of the products in conjunction on a daily basis, wouldn't using both CEO products be too much vitamin C for the skin? Also, in products what order would I use this kit?
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Does this help with acne
Stephanie C.
Glendale , AZ
What is the diffeeence between these products and the products featured in Sunday Riley SquadGoals Skincare Essentials Kit?