BY SUNDAY RILEY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly-active, anti-aging regimen that visibly improves the signs of premature aging from fine lines and wrinkles to dark spots and uneven texture. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… Bringing together the gold standards of anti-aging ingredients alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), retinol, and vitamin C the Sunday School Skincare Set delivers a transformative cleanse, treat, and moisturize regimen for an instantly clean, bouncy, refined, and glowing complexion. Pore-clogging dirt, pollution particles, and makeup (including waterproof eye makeup) are instantly washed away with C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil, while Good Genes deeply exfoliates pore-clogging debris and dead skin cells with lactic acid (AHA), leaving skin visibly brighter, smoother, and more even-toned. Luna Sleeping Night Oil contains powerful yet gentle trans-retinol ester (retinol) to promote visibly firmer, more youthful-looking skin with increased luminosity and refinement, while C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer deeply hydrates the skin, delivering highly-stable, powerful vitamin C (5 percent THD ascorbate) for deep antioxidant protection. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil - 0.5 oz/ 15 g C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer - 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment - 5 mL Luna Sleeping Night Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: Proven via in-vivo testing (silicone replicas) and expert visual grading on Luna Sleeping Night Oil: - Clinically proven to improve skin radiance, fine lines, and smoothness in 4 weeks After an independent consumer testing panel used Luna Sleeping Night Oil for 4 weeks: - 100% felt the product absorbed well into the skin - 96% of women felt their skin looked brighter and more radiant see more...

Sonia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Sadly the sunday riley products did not work for me , except for the oil. The oil was good, but the rest of the products broke me out. I gave them to my mom and she loved them, especially the cream. I gues it all depends on your skin type , some will love it and some will hate it.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I really didn't want to like this Sunday Riley brand for some reason, but I was convinced by a sales rep to try it and it turns out the stuff's pretty good it's a little oily so I tend to like to use it on the weekends when I wear more makeup but other than that it's great
Stephanie S.
Clovis, CA
I love the Sunday Riley products. I wish that one of these products was made with a SPF though. I had to add my own in the morning. I bought this set just for the Good Genes product which is the best for fine lines and wrinkles. It also smells amazing like lemons.
Rebecca P.
I love the Sunday Riley set! All of the items are great. I especially love the vitamin c serum. It has brightened my skin significantly! The scent is light and nice, and it blends in really well. It is quite expensive, but if you can get it on sale it's worth it!
Zoe D.
oregon, ['', '', '']
The Luna Oil and Good Genes work perfectly together. Even thought I haven't used retinal product before, I didn't got any reaction with using Luna Oil. Whenever I use this combo, my skin glows on the next day. However, the CEO cream was thick and low percentage of vitC. I don't think it would have any visible effects for brightening. The worst thing in this set is the cleaning oil. One of the worst oil I've ever used. It didn't clean my makeup completely and burn when it touched my eyes. Overall, this is a good set if you wanna try Sunday Riley products
Rhonda R.
West Bend
I bought this kit from Sephora for my trip to NY. I am a huge fan of Good Genes and Luna oil and was excited to try CEO. I have used bit C oils before with higher potency than CEO but this made me sensitive and red after 2 days of use with sunscreen 30+.
Liana V.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I absolutely love this brand for skincare! I am obsessed with good genes. I think this gift set would be an amazing gift for all Beauty lovers out there. I totally would not mind getting this one as a gift myself! Highly recommend!
J. T.
I can not rave enough about the way that my skin looks after using the Good Genes serum from this kit. I love all the products as a whole but the Good Genes serum is my hands down favorite Product of all time
Ashlie L.
Goldsboro, NC
I love skin care, and this is heaven sent. It smells amazing, feels amazing, it’s like splashing the freshest water onto your face and it just stays there. Expensive but worth it. Your skin will thank you.
Aluash S.
Midvale, UT
This is a great value if you want to try out Sunday Riley products. However, be warned that you'll be hooked. The vitamin C moisturizer is magic and it makes my skin look clear and vibrant. The oil cured me of my acne. The vitamin C oil makeup remover is the only product I'm not thrilled about but it's still pretty good.
Alex H.
West Jordan, UT
If I use all of the products in conjunction on a daily basis, wouldn't using both CEO products be too much vitamin C for the skin? Also, in products what order would I use this kit?
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Does this help with acne
Stephanie C.
Glendale , AZ
What is the diffeeence between these products and the products featured in Sunday Riley SquadGoals Skincare Essentials Kit?