BY SUNDAY RILEY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly-active, anti-aging regimen that visibly improves the signs of premature aging from fine lines and wrinkles to dark spots and uneven texture. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… Bringing together the gold standards of anti-aging ingredients alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), retinol, and vitamin C the Sunday School Skincare Set delivers a transformative cleanse, treat, and moisturize regimen for an instantly clean, bouncy, refined, and glowing complexion. Pore-clogging dirt, pollution particles, and makeup (including waterproof eye makeup) are instantly washed away with C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil, while Good Genes deeply exfoliates pore-clogging debris and dead skin cells with lactic acid (AHA), leaving skin visibly brighter, smoother, and more even-toned. Luna Sleeping Night Oil contains powerful yet gentle trans-retinol ester (retinol) to promote visibly firmer, more youthful-looking skin with increased luminosity and refinement, while C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer deeply hydrates the skin, delivering highly-stable, powerful vitamin C (5 percent THD ascorbate) for deep antioxidant protection. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil - 0.5 oz/ 15 g C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer - 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment - 5 mL Luna Sleeping Night Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: Proven via in-vivo testing (silicone replicas) and expert visual grading on Luna Sleeping Night Oil: - Clinically proven to improve skin radiance, fine lines, and smoothness in 4 weeks After an independent consumer testing panel used Luna Sleeping Night Oil for 4 weeks: - 100% felt the product absorbed well into the skin - 96% of women felt their skin looked brighter and more radiant see more...

Liana R.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I absolutely love this brand for skincare! I am obsessed with good genes. I think this gift set would be an amazing gift for all Beauty lovers out there. I totally would not mind getting this one as a gift myself! Highly recommend!
Wendi H.
Sandy Springs, GA
OMG. I got this kit to mainly try the Luna Oil that I'd heard great things about, and, wow. The combo of Luna & Good Genes made a difference in my skin in just two days. Amazing! It smoothed and brightened my skin and wine it up. The C moisturizer is on the heavier side, but a great compliment to the night regemine. I can't say enough good things about this. Great kit to try these.
Sally H.
This is a nice little starter set and my first Sunday Riley set. Luna is amazing and does wonders as well as Good Genes. The CEO cream is okay but smells amazing, like an orange creamsicle. The cleansing oil is nothing special either. I haven’t noticed much brightening from the cleansing oil and cream but Good Genes and Luna is a godsend.
Emily G.
Brooklyn, NY
It smells great and works as well as expected. The cream is thick (something to keep in mind for oily skin types) and it smells like tropical fruits. Not sure how well the orange line works, but it feels good and smells good for my dry skin. The sleeping oil is as expected - a cult favorite that is soothing and helps skin/uneven tone heal.
Sharon G.
Melbourne
My girlfriend told me about the "good gene", told me what all it does and how you use it. Well, I didn't believe her until I had to check for myself. I had a "mini" make over done at Sephora and asked to have the good gene put on before hand. I was given a sample and see myself buying the product in the future!
April G.
Woodland, CA
This is a great way to try some expensive products. I didn't care for the CEO cream but everything else was so good and I'll definitely buy again. Good Genes gives a plump glow like nothing else, and Luna is so smoothing and refining. I use the cleansing oil as a second cleanse, and do a face massage with it.
Julia F.
Appleton, WI
This product is the bomb - full of vitamin c and ingredients that make your skin feel refreshed and glowing! It’s soft on your skin and leaves a subtle and pretty odor. I love the softness. It’s a great product!
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
This is a nice way to get introduced to the brand.The products are pricey but they contain high quality active ingredients.If you don't like herbal scents this probably isn't the brand for you.After using these products all the way to the end of the bottles you will notice how they are improving your skin.
Sonia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Sadly the sunday riley products did not work for me , except for the oil. The oil was good, but the rest of the products broke me out. I gave them to my mom and she loved them, especially the cream. I gues it all depends on your skin type , some will love it and some will hate it.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I really didn't want to like this Sunday Riley brand for some reason, but I was convinced by a sales rep to try it and it turns out the stuff's pretty good it's a little oily so I tend to like to use it on the weekends when I wear more makeup but other than that it's great
Alex H.
West Jordan, UT
If I use all of the products in conjunction on a daily basis, wouldn't using both CEO products be too much vitamin C for the skin? Also, in products what order would I use this kit?
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Does this help with acne
Stephanie C.
Glendale, AZ
What is the diffeeence between these products and the products featured in Sunday Riley SquadGoals Skincare Essentials Kit?