BY SUNDAY RILEY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly-active, anti-aging regimen that visibly improves the signs of premature aging from fine lines and wrinkles to dark spots and uneven texture. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… Bringing together the gold standards of anti-aging ingredients alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), retinol, and vitamin C the Sunday School Skincare Set delivers a transformative cleanse, treat, and moisturize regimen for an instantly clean, bouncy, refined, and glowing complexion. Pore-clogging dirt, pollution particles, and makeup (including waterproof eye makeup) are instantly washed away with C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil, while Good Genes deeply exfoliates pore-clogging debris and dead skin cells with lactic acid (AHA), leaving skin visibly brighter, smoother, and more even-toned. Luna Sleeping Night Oil contains powerful yet gentle trans-retinol ester (retinol) to promote visibly firmer, more youthful-looking skin with increased luminosity and refinement, while C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer deeply hydrates the skin, delivering highly-stable, powerful vitamin C (5 percent THD ascorbate) for deep antioxidant protection. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil - 0.5 oz/ 15 g C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer - 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment - 5 mL Luna Sleeping Night Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: Proven via in-vivo testing (silicone replicas) and expert visual grading on Luna Sleeping Night Oil: - Clinically proven to improve skin radiance, fine lines, and smoothness in 4 weeks After an independent consumer testing panel used Luna Sleeping Night Oil for 4 weeks: - 100% felt the product absorbed well into the skin - 96% of women felt their skin looked brighter and more radiant see more...

Amber B.
Colorado Springs
Love love this product. It makes my face feel amazing all Day. It gives me a healthy glow.
Jessi G.
I feel like it helped me diminish my acne scare and its really hydrating for my skin.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
Danielle V.
This regiment has me HOOKED! I have been slowly returning to Sephora to repurchase every product. The dissolve cleansing oil is so lovely. It gently removes makeup and cleanses leaving your face feeling fresh. The lactic acidosis Treatment refreshes with a slight tingle and has a fresh scent. The moisturizer is light and pleasant, and the night oil is a real treat. I will return to repurchase all products!
Sharelle H.
Swinton, Manchester
This is such a lovely great value set, the good genes literally changed my skin, Luna is amazing also, I have bought both of these in full size I'm on my second tube of good genes and won't be without it! Love the CEO cream it's rich and creamy but still completely absorbs without be greasy.... can not fault this set! Perfect introduction to Sunday Riley products.
Ashley B.
Edmonton, AB
This is a excellent set if someone is wanting to try out Sunday Riley! So far I have only used the vitamin c moisturizer and it’s amazing! It’s such a thick and hydrating cream so it’s perfect for my dry skin in the cold Canadian winters
Courtney G.
Linden, Gloucester
I bought this because I wanted to incorporate some more vitamins into my skin care. This was a great buy! I suffer with some dark spots and this helped reduce the appearance of them!
Brittany C.
This is great for trying out Sunday Riley products. It is a pricey brand so its great to get this set if youre interested. I love the Luna Oil & the Good Genes. I use tgem together before going ti bed and my skin feels amazing anf soft when i get up. The cleanser really works and the eye cream is fantastic too. Overall its really great and ill for sure be purchasing the full sizes
Ninja B.
I'm hooked on the Good Genes, I've also tried the lactic acid from the ordinary which works well but the good genes just feels luxurious. Liked the luna and ceo moisturizer but   trying other things before settling on those because it's an investment. If you've got a bunch of cash burning a hole in your pocket this is worth the splurge
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
I absolutely adore every single product in this kit. It is a great sample pack that offers a variety if items within the brand. The price is astronomical, considering they are "deluxe" size samples. It is a good way of trying the items before purchasing full size.
Alex H.
West Jordan, UT
If I use all of the products in conjunction on a daily basis, wouldn't using both CEO products be too much vitamin C for the skin? Also, in products what order would I use this kit?
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Does this help with acne
Stephanie C.
Glendale , AZ
What is the diffeeence between these products and the products featured in Sunday Riley SquadGoals Skincare Essentials Kit?