BY SUNDAY RILEY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly-active, anti-aging regimen that visibly improves the signs of premature aging from fine lines and wrinkles to dark spots and uneven texture. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… Bringing together the gold standards of anti-aging ingredients alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), retinol, and vitamin C the Sunday School Skincare Set delivers a transformative cleanse, treat, and moisturize regimen for an instantly clean, bouncy, refined, and glowing complexion. Pore-clogging dirt, pollution particles, and makeup (including waterproof eye makeup) are instantly washed away with C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil, while Good Genes deeply exfoliates pore-clogging debris and dead skin cells with lactic acid (AHA), leaving skin visibly brighter, smoother, and more even-toned. Luna Sleeping Night Oil contains powerful yet gentle trans-retinol ester (retinol) to promote visibly firmer, more youthful-looking skin with increased luminosity and refinement, while C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer deeply hydrates the skin, delivering highly-stable, powerful vitamin C (5 percent THD ascorbate) for deep antioxidant protection. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil - 0.5 oz/ 15 g C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer - 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment - 5 mL Luna Sleeping Night Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: Proven via in-vivo testing (silicone replicas) and expert visual grading on Luna Sleeping Night Oil: - Clinically proven to improve skin radiance, fine lines, and smoothness in 4 weeks After an independent consumer testing panel used Luna Sleeping Night Oil for 4 weeks: - 100% felt the product absorbed well into the skin - 96% of women felt their skin looked brighter and more radiant see more...

Vanessa N.
Denver, CO
This product works really well and I believed it really hydrated my skin, calmed down acne, and increased the brightness of my skin.
Christina K.
These products are amazing! They make my face feel great and by far look amazing! I will continue to purchase and explore this brand!
Tia M.
Chesapeake, VA
I didn't Get this kit but I've used all of these products and love them. Especially the good genes. Cleared up my skin texture.
Kelsey C.
The luna night oil is amazing. I love the lactic acid as well. I felt the like the 2 as a combo really did my skin great!
Katresa P.
Long Beach, CA
Great skin care set. Love the moisturizer great under your makeup and allows for a nice dewy face. I recommend this.
Michelle R.
Ham Lake, MN
These are legit like holy grail products! Although they are on the spendy side they are so worth it! Love love love!
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
I liked the serum, but I wasn’t wowed by it. It left me with a dewy finish, but I didn’t see any changes in my skin.
Stephanie L.
Love this duo to help give my dull skin some nice glow. It smells great and it definitely leaves my face hydrated.
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
Love this little set so much! Saves you money and let's you try these normally expensive products for way cheaper.
Maria D.
Katy, TX
I like it. The unique thing is only for a few days, but regular size is expencive for me. The products are so good.
Alex H.
West Jordan, UT
If I use all of the products in conjunction on a daily basis, wouldn't using both CEO products be too much vitamin C for the skin? Also, in products what order would I use this kit?
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Does this help with acne
Stephanie C.
Glendale , AZ
What is the diffeeence between these products and the products featured in Sunday Riley SquadGoals Skincare Essentials Kit?