BY SUNDAY RILEY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly-active, anti-aging regimen that visibly improves the signs of premature aging from fine lines and wrinkles to dark spots and uneven texture. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… Bringing together the gold standards of anti-aging ingredients alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), retinol, and vitamin C the Sunday School Skincare Set delivers a transformative cleanse, treat, and moisturize regimen for an instantly clean, bouncy, refined, and glowing complexion. Pore-clogging dirt, pollution particles, and makeup (including waterproof eye makeup) are instantly washed away with C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil, while Good Genes deeply exfoliates pore-clogging debris and dead skin cells with lactic acid (AHA), leaving skin visibly brighter, smoother, and more even-toned. Luna Sleeping Night Oil contains powerful yet gentle trans-retinol ester (retinol) to promote visibly firmer, more youthful-looking skin with increased luminosity and refinement, while C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer deeply hydrates the skin, delivering highly-stable, powerful vitamin C (5 percent THD ascorbate) for deep antioxidant protection. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil - 0.5 oz/ 15 g C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer - 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment - 5 mL Luna Sleeping Night Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: Proven via in-vivo testing (silicone replicas) and expert visual grading on Luna Sleeping Night Oil: - Clinically proven to improve skin radiance, fine lines, and smoothness in 4 weeks After an independent consumer testing panel used Luna Sleeping Night Oil for 4 weeks: - 100% felt the product absorbed well into the skin - 96% of women felt their skin looked brighter and more radiant see more...

Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh
This was a nice little set to try Sunday Riley products without spending a lot of money. I like all of them but there’s plenty of other products from other brands that do a better job at a better price. The sleeping oil is nice but Marula or rose hip oil works just as well for me. CEO cream is nice buy TO vitamin c lotion is like $10. Same with good genes - TO lactic is dirt cheap in comparison. And the oil cleanser doesn’t do much for me but I can see how it would be good for others. If you’re curious about this brand, this set is a good one.
Newell V.
This is a wonderful kit to try several of Sunday Riley’s products. The cleansing oil was the first one I used, and was very effective at taking of makeup and cleansing my skin while keeping it hydrated. The moisturizer is fantastic, and I ended up buying a full size. Good Genes is light and helps to keep my skin bright and fresh. The acne oil is pleasant, but I haven’t used it as much as the other 3 products, so I can’t really say how I feel about it. The price is fabulous for what you get, and I highly recommend picking this up!
Wendi H.
Sandy Springs, GA
OMG. I got this kit to mainly try the Luna Oil that I'd heard great things about, and, wow. The combo of Luna & Good Genes made a difference in my skin in just two days. Amazing! It smoothed and brightened my skin and wine it up. The C moisturizer is on the heavier side, but a great compliment to the night regemine. I can't say enough good things about this. Great kit to try these.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
I am so ecstatic I discovered this brand! This gift set is the perfect way to try before you buy. Their products are pricey, bit you get what you pay for! Brighter, illuminated, smoother, and clearer skin Was Noticed almost Immediately. Even my husband made a comment! I plan on purchasing the full-size products when these run out. And I definitely recommend it!
Hailey A.
Buena Park, CA
This moisturizer is a little bit too strong for my sensitive skin. It almost feels like it is acidic and burns my skin rather than soothes it. My skin appears to look nice after use but it doesn't satisfy my need for a soothing moisturizer. I probably wouldn't reccommend this to anyone unless they desire a high potency vitamin C moisturizer.
Emily G.
Brooklyn, NY
It smells great and works as well as expected. The cream is thick (something to keep in mind for oily skin types) and it smells like tropical fruits. Not sure how well the orange line works, but it feels good and smells good for my dry skin. The sleeping oil is as expected - a cult favorite that is soothing and helps skin/uneven tone heal.
Sally H.
This is a nice little starter set and my first Sunday Riley set. Luna is amazing and does wonders as well as Good Genes. The CEO cream is okay but smells amazing, like an orange creamsicle. The cleansing oil is nothing special either. I haven’t noticed much brightening from the cleansing oil and cream but Good Genes and Luna is a godsend.
Nicole B.
Newbury Park, CA
Expensive but works so well. I love this product! Only negative is that is a bit expensive. Firstly I love the beautiful packaging, it fits in my purse and is great and sleek for on the go. It works really well, has a nice smell to it which is nice, and I always get compliments on it! Love it and would recommend it for sure to a friend.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
I’m a huge fan of the Sunday Riley skincare brand & let me tell you: these products really do change the look of your skin if you’re looking for that natural glow on your skin. I managed to get some samples of both the C.E.O Repair + Protect Moisturizer as well as the Good Genes Lactic Acid Treatment from my local Sephora during the VIB Sale & I was pleasantly surprised by how amazing these two products are so I will be purchasing this kit very soon since I’m already a fan of their UFO Martian Gel Toner so I would definitely recommend these amazing products to everyone I know😍🤗❤️💕SUNDAY RILEY Sunday School Skincare Set
Danyelle S.
Brooklyn, NY
Best way to try out Sunday Riley products. Deluxe mini size products that last a long time. These products establish a good skin routine that you will definitely be able to see a difference after using. Well, well worth purchasing if you want you skin to look bright and feel like glass!
Alex H.
West Jordan, UT
If I use all of the products in conjunction on a daily basis, wouldn't using both CEO products be too much vitamin C for the skin? Also, in products what order would I use this kit?
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Does this help with acne
Stephanie C.
Glendale , AZ
What is the diffeeence between these products and the products featured in Sunday Riley SquadGoals Skincare Essentials Kit?