Sunday Riley Soft Focus Finishing Pressed Powder

A nylon-based, matte radiance face powder with fully blendable, skin-perfecting coverage. Perfect for taking with you on the go, Soft Focus Finishing Pressed Powder is air-milled into a micro-fine texture and blended with perfectly spherical, soft-focus particles to hide pores, diffuse imperfections, and create the silkiest application and feel without settling into fine lines. Hypoallergenic ingredients reduce shine to help the powder stay fresh for matte radiance with fully blendable, skin perfecting coverage. Take this elegant mirrored compact with you anywhere and apply throughout the day for a lightweight finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Is product bold and opaque or is it kind of translucent and softer ?
Start your review of Sunday Riley Soft Focus Finishing Pressed Powder!
New Iberia, LA
Sunday Riley Soft Focus Finishing Pressed Powder uploaded by Haliegh B.
I absolutely love this product. First, the packaging is beautiful. It comes in a velvet case that holds the actual powder. The package comes with an enclosed sponge and mirror for on the go. Right when you apply it, it is lightweight (which is great). It has a slight shimmer to it and leaves your makeup looking great throughout the day.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness
Sooke, BC
Yes this is a brilliant powder. Very light, undetectable, a very very slight shimmer that stops it being chalky. A good replacement for my beloved discontinued Chantecaille loose powder. I would call the 'medium' colour light as it's very pale. I will buy the 'dark' next time. I wear on top of my Lily Lolo mineral foundation (warm honey) to matify and pore minimise - which it does.
Combination / Dark Spots
Kemah, TX
Great finish even outs my skin tone. I have normal skin and it's ok for the money from Sephora, it's affordable, but not really worth going out of your way, but if I come across it again it's a #mustbuy Enjoy Everyday
Combination / Blackheads, Fine Lines, Sun Damage
Pocono Lake, PA
I don’t know why I don’t see anyone talking about this powder online. I love it and the loose powder as well. It keeps my makeup looking fresh and freshly applied all day. I don’t have to reapply or blot at all when I use this. I’m not sure about the color selection but if they have yours, you should really try this. It’s definitely worth the money.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
A minha amiga tem esse maravilhoso po compacto e ela falou que eh muito bom e eu quero testar para falar para todos !!!
Lawndale, CA
LOVE this bronzer! gives you a nice glow without having to be shimmery and is good for all skin type and lasts all day
Oily / Acne