Sunday Riley Soft Focus Finishing Loose Powder   Translucent Medium 0.63 oz
2 colors available

Sunday Riley Soft Focus Finishing Loose Powder Translucent Medium 0.63 oz

BY SUNDAY RILEY

A loose complexion powder that provides a whisper-weight, natural finish. Talc free, this silky formula is air-milled and blended with spherical soft-focus particles, reducing excess shine and the appearance of imperfections, without settling into lines. It achieves the look of matte, pore-less, polished skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

• Is this a really good finishing product? Is it li...Be the first to answer!
  • I cannot find this foundation for the life of me I have heard wonde...1 Answers
Sunday Riley Soft Focus Finishing Loose Powder   Translucent Medium 0.63 oz
Sunday Riley Soft Focus Finishing Loose Powder Translucent Medium 0.63 oz
lacey m.
lacey m.
Review for: Light
Bzhsjsbbsvsusbshzbshz alzvwjsje sbsjzbxie h,n knNsvzj hwb uw
Sjensidnejn j bjs wjzbsjw kabt oabwj and akejxjdj
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Review for: Light
This is a great product. It is a very light powder so it does not feel caked on your face. It is a great item to use to help your makeup stay in place all day.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Mullica hill, NJ
Review for: Light
Feels great on your face, does not irritate my sensitive skin. I keep it in my purse everywhere I go!
Chanada T.
Chanada T.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Light
I'm a huge fan of translucent powders. I'm always searching for a good quality and I've found it. It's light and airy first cake or wear your face down.
Geisa g.
Geisa g.
Sempre tinha problemas com pó,pois nao sabia qual usar e quando acahava um que fosse ideal,dava errado. Até acha esse que eu amei
Macomb, IL
I cannot find this foundation for the life of me I have heard wonderful things about it and cannot find it I need something I would really love to try I'm very disappointed I can't find it lol :-(
Macomb, IL
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Niles, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a really good finishing product? Is it like translucent?