Sunday Riley Soft Focus Finishing Loose Powder Translucent Medium 0.63 oz

A loose complexion powder that provides a whisper-weight, natural finish. Talc free, this silky formula is air-milled and blended with spherical soft-focus particles, reducing excess shine and the appearance of imperfections, without settling into lines. It achieves the look of matte, pore-less, polished skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Where can I purchase the product?Thank you DeLanna Forbes
Is this a really good finishing product? Is it like translucent?
I cannot find this foundation for the life of me I have heard wonderful things about it and cannot find it I need something I would really love to try I'm very disappointed I can't find it lol :-(
Start your review of Sunday Riley Soft Focus Finishing Loose Powder Translucent Medium 0.63 oz!
Harlan, KY
Perfect finishing powder for anyone works well for all types keeps everything in place without a hassle i was able to catch this on sale and only paid 22.00 for it but would definitely buy it again at full price knowing how it works.. recommended product..
Toms River, NJ
This is one of my favorite finishing powders..It goes on so smoothly and effortlessly and does not settle into my fine lines..It definitely helps to set my makeup and it has a beautiful matte finish..I definitely would recommend this product
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness
Silver Spring, MD
Such a great powder to set your makeup whether under the eyes or all over the face. I love the finish it gives me and doesn’t look Cakey or dry. However, Sunday Riley is so expensive that you can find an alternative in your local drugstore.
Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Redness
Pocono Lake, PA
They say this is translucent but it does come in three shades. I actually look that because it does have some color which means there is absolutely no flash back. It’s so finely milled, it feels like silk on your face. It’s beautiful and it keeps my makeup looking fresh all day. I use the light for my under eyes and the medium to set the rest of my face. More people should be talking/using this face powder. It’s really amazing.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness
This is a good products to bake with. If you are more dark skin. Instead of finishing power. This power is not a good finishing power. Sunday Riley Soft Focus Finishing Loose Powder Translucent Medium 0.63 oz
Combination / Acne, Scarring, Dark Spots
Philadelphia
This is the best light powder I have ever used! Super easy to apply and I love the packaging. It doesn’t fly all over the place when opening the container! Great for combo skin and always sets my makeup flawlessly
This is a great product. It is a very light powder so it does not feel caked on your face. It is a great item to use to help your makeup stay in place all day.
Combination / Acne
Murrieta, CA
I'm a huge fan of translucent powders. I'm always searching for a good quality and I've found it. It's light and airy first cake or wear your face down.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!