BY SUNDAY RILEY #5 in Skincare Sets

A transformational power product duo that combines lactic acid and trans-retinol ester to exfoliate and brighten the skin. In use together, this power product duo uncovers more radiant, moisturized skin while promoting evenness of skintone. Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment exfoliates and moisturizes the skin while smoothing the appearance of fine lines. Luna Sleeping Night Oil contains a powerful, yet gentle trans-retinol ester and moisturizing botanical oils to reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines, and sun damage while preventing flakiness and irritation. This set contains:- 0.5 oz Good Genes Treatment - 0.5 oz Luna Sleeping Night Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For sensitive skin, alternate use of each product nightly. For skin accustomed to treatments, apply one to two pumps of Good Genes in the morning and four to five drops of Luna at night. For most effective results, and for skin accustomed to these treatments, use products together, layering at night. Use Luna first, allow to absord into skin, and follow with Good Genes application.

• What are your go to Sunday Riley products?2 Answers
  • I bought this kit at Sephora and within 5 days it has seriously i...1 Answers
  • I just got samples of these. How long until I see results? I'm no...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I bought this kit at sephora about 3 months ago. I was so excited to be trying the Luna and good genes together, since buying their full size separately is extremely expensive. I've been using this duo for about 3 months now. I have very oily, acne prone skin. I suffer from closed comedones on my cheeks, chin, forehead, and jawline. Since I've been using this duo religiously, I honestly don't see a bit of difference in my skin at all. I like the Luna oil better than the good genes, but the Luna oil isn't a life changing product though. I love Sunday Riley as a brand, but honestly, I think their brand is a bit overhyped. I have owned their U. F. O oil, and their Martian mattifying toner, and never seen results. Although the Luna oil brightens my face a bit, it never has gotten rid of any acne or comedones on my face. To some, these two products have completely transformed their skin. For me, I haven't seen much at all difference. I wish i could give this a better review, but i spent 90$ on this kit, and had hardly any results. I'm just saying, do your research before you drop 90$. Your taking a chance. I took the chance, and haven't seen a difference. I do like the Luna oil, and they way it smells, but theirs nothing special about it. What doesn't work for me, might work for you though. I will use both until they run out, but won't be repurchasing either. Try a sample at sephora, maybe a week's worth, then make the decision for yourself.
Angela s.
Long Beach, CA
This used in conjunction with the acne fighting kit is what has changed my skin for the better. I don’t exactly notice specific changes from this into my skin but my skin does look more radiant. The Luna oil I Love, minus the smell. My bf also hates the smell. The good genes I don’t notice the immediate difference everyone else does, as it makes my skin a bit red, but overall I think my skin looks better. However, it does give you a tingling sensation that I HATE. It itches like a mother and kinda burns/hurts. But this kit is great to use together and a wonderful price for the product you get of both
Jennifer K.
Los Angeles, CA
These are my favorite products by Sunday Riley. The only bad thing I can say is about this set is that I only wish the Good Genes came with more! To savor it, I usually only use one pump at a time and this way, im able to make it last for a couple of months. I don’t use it daily, maybe once a week or more if I’ve got an event or party to go to and I need an extra plump and glow. The Luna Oil offers incredible value at this price point, considering its size. It lasts several months - even with daily use. It’s my go-to to calm and improve inflammation from breakouts.
Shawna P.
Fairhope, AL
I’m not completely sure my option about this set. My good genes cap was a little wonky and kept opening, and it didn’t last long at all despite me using it very sparingly, I did notice improvement in my skins appearance, oh yeah definitely use this one at night, because it does get a little peely when layered with other products. Wasn’t wowed by the Luna oil either, I’m still using it a few times a week. Hopefully it’s doing something but I can’t really tell one way or the other.
Megan S.
Modesto, CA
I love these products! I have normal to dry skin and am in my early twenties and these have made their way into my skincare routine. The serum goes a long way, so use sparingly! I found that the price point was a bit high, but for the size products you get and how little you need, I think it is worth it. I love treating my skin because I know it will benefit me in the long run. Although I have not used enough to see visible differences, I feel like a princess when I use these amazing products.
Tamara J.
Sunday Riley Power Couple Duo is like a dream come true for me!  Good Genes and Luna Oil are my two favorite skincare holy grail products and combining them into one kit offers me the perfect value and convenience!  Good Genes has really made a difference in the texture of my skin and has helped with fine lines/wrinkles.  Luna oil has really helped my skin look younger, fresher and more plump.  I will continue using these products daily for years to come!
𝒫𝒶𝓊𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒜.
I purchased this because of the hype. I love everything about it except the price! Lol this is a good price than buying just the Lactic Acid itself for $100 bucks and it’s enought for so many use. I love the lactic acid so much because it does what it says!! It has a peeling sensasion afte cleansing face because it corrects the uneven skin tone and large pores. It works really well! I noticed how good my skin looks in the morning! :) Would buy again!
Angelina L.
Bought this for myself after hearing all of the great reviews on the brand. I was a little skeptical because the prices are so high on all of their products. When I used up the little trial sized products I got in this kit, I immediately went & bought the full sizes of each. I’m an esthetician and i have yet to find a skincare brand like Sunday Riley. The ingredients are truly so great. I bought this exact set for my mom for Christmas.
Hanin B.
Redmond, WA
I’ve been wanting to try Sunday Riley products for a while, but the price point always pushed me away. Until I saw this kit and ordered it from Sephora. It’s amazing! You will notice a difference from one use. I especially love the lactic acid treatment, it definitely brightened my previously dull face. The night oil is also really good except I try not to use a lot of it around my period time because it tends to break me out. Best of all it’s way cheaper to get this couple than to purchase them separately.
Gina S.
Saint Louis, MO
I had really bad acne, and when I started using this I could definitely tell a difference In my skin. My pores have became smaller and I don’t tend to break out that much. I have combo skin and the oil is not heavy and it sinks in good to my skin. Definitely changed my skin care game. You definitely do what you get what you pay for when it comes to skincare that’s something I would definitely splurge on again. Already have multiple times. I’ve tried other products from this brand. Yes it is expensive, but I have not yet been let down by the stuff I tried from this brand, definitely recommend.
Sandra D.
Terrebonne, Quebec
I need honnest opinion about this duo! Does it do changes to your face ?
Sarah Z.
Woodhaven, MI
was told about this at sephora and the lady tried to talk me into it saying the duo fixed literally every skin issue - dullness, dryness, texture, redness, etc. is this accurate? i wanna know it’s life changing before i drop 85 dollars on it
Susie G.
The package says to use the oil first and then apply good genes. Anyone doing it the other way around...good genes and then oil? (I read this some where)
Jeny E.
Oakland, CA
Is this good for acne prone skin people ?
Sophia A.
My skin concern right now is acne scars... is it worth it to get this duo or should i just get good genes? I'm not sure if this sleeping oil does anything for hyperpigmentation