BY SUNDAY RILEY

C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum is infused with 15 percent ultra-stable, advanced vitamin C to brighten the appearance of the skin rapidly for immediate radiance while fighting the look of dark spots and discolorations at the source. Skin looks firmer and plumper as the appearance of youthful bounce and an even tone are restored. The gold standard form of vitamin C, THD ascorbate is both highly stable and oil-soluble, helping it to rapidly absorb into the skin for enhanced tone, clarity, and visible brightening. This hydrating antioxidant formula instantly polishes, protects, and illuminates the skin, while phytosterols help to reduce the look of redness and skin sensitivity. Saccharide isomerate extract diminishes the appearance of pores and reinforces the skin’s moisture barrier for a skin-smoothing glow. Luna works throughout the night to deliver more visibly youthful, luminous, even-toned skin in the morning. Trans-retinoic acid ester (retinol) complex reduces the appearance of pores and wrinkles, while visibly improving the signs of premature aging, including fine lines, uneven texture, age spots, dryness, and dullness. Balanced with blue tansy and German chamomile essential oils—both rich in soothing, blue azulene—the look of surface redness is visibly balanced for a calm, even-toned complexion. Luna is clinically proven to improve the appearance of fine lines, radiance, and skin smoothness in as little as four weeks, while advanced retinol ester mixed with potent botanicals makes this product the ultimate transformational, soothing, sleeping night oil.

Robin H.
Luna smells like German chamomile and blue tansy, two lovely light smells. It has a light blue color from the blue tansy, but the color does not stick around once absorbed into the skin. It feels silky and leaves my skin deeply hydrated.

The Good Genes is a slightly thicker, translucent cream with such a faint scent, one only picks it up as a harmony to Luna. It absorbs quickly into the skin, making my skin feel drunkenly plump with hydration. In the morning, my skin feels completely silky.

Definitely a dynamic duo.
Michelle B.
Daytona Beach
This is a great way to try out two great products. The Luna is the newest Retinoid to hit the market. Featuring all natural derived ingredients sure to help those fine lines disappear. I'm so glad Sephora now has this available. It's gentle on the skin, will not cause irritation even if used nightly.The Vitamin C is more of a cream consistency. I use this before moisturizer and after serum. It absorbs nicely and doesn't leave your face greasy or tacky which is a plus in my book. I can't speak to either of their efficiencies but I do recommend trying this before buying the full sizes. I would recommend!
Taki V.
Austin, TX
I've already tried the Luna oil, and didn't like it because it gave be cystic acne, so I thought I would try it again because maybe I was using too much everyday. Plus, I love trying out different Vitamin C serums as I use it everyday. It's affordable and a good option to buy if you want to try these products out. The packaging is great. The luna oil, in smaller amounts, has actually been working fine on my skin, as I suspected. Love this set.
Kelsey S.
Chicago
I love these serums. They feel luxurious, have good (& not overpowering) fragrance, and are EFFECTIVE! These both contain key ingredients for your skin. Use the UFO oil at night to get great anti-aging benefits from the retinoids in the product, and the CEO in the morning for that healthy Vitamin C glow all day long!
Nicole M.
new york
I used this luna oil for a solid four weeks, and to be quite honest I haven’t really seen any results. I will see a difference when I have any redness due to acne on my chin, but as for the rest of the redness on my face I feel like it hasn’t really done anything.
Thazin L.
The blue serum from Sunday Riley is really good. Somehow, it really brightens up my skin. I love seeing the results after each use. The first time I was introduced to this product was when I got it from a Sephora favorite in skincare box.
Tina H.
I love buying their sets when I want to test out their other products. I love their C-firma serum, so i thought I'd give this one a try as well. Within a month my face was much brighter and smoother than when I only used their C-firma!
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
If you have sun damage of any sort, have hyper-pigmentation, or honestly if you’re pushing 30 or older, this is a power duo for your skin. You’ll get the protection you desperately need (especially if you fall into those three categories) plus you’ll be fading dark spots and uneven tones while keeping your skin’s cell turnover healthy. That prevents signs of aging! Dermatologists will prescribe retinols for these kinds of skin concerns, but the Luna oil is a retinol too. Plus the oil is more pure in the ingredients.
Lyndsay B.
Clifton Spgs, NY
I wish I could say that their treatments didn’t break me out but I can’t. The Luna oil was hydrating but just not for me. Love the smell of their vitamin c products but they also heavily break me out which is the worst
Pinkal P.
I have only used the ufo clearing serum. This serum or oil is very potent and it has a slight oily feeling after application amd takes a while to absorb in the skin but it really helps to dimish the spot caused from acne with a consistent use. Love this product and has been in my routine since 7 months