Sunday Riley Modern Skincare Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner, 1.7 oz./ 50 mL uploaded by Iris C.

BY SUNDAY RILEY

Normal Oily Combination Dry Dehydrated Acne-Prone Mature Sensitive Skin Concern: Oiliness Large Pores Acne Blackheads Research Results In a corneometer test on 56 subjects, all of whom have large pores: 100% of subjects felt the product reduced the shiny look of their skin. 100% felt the product helped reduce the look of their pore size. 100% felt that their skin felt hydrated after use. 100% felt the product made their skin feel smoother. 100% thought it absorbed well into their skin. 92.86%. see more...

Kate C.
Columbus
I like this when I’m VERY oily. It has a thicker texture than most toners, so I think if someone is oily enough it’s a great moisturizer/primer. If I have a little dryness it’s not nearly enough hydration. But for someone very oily this is so good to use as a moisturizer. I like the smell but it can be a little strong (very lemongrassy). Makes my skin feel soft and absorbs quickly.
Jeannine H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
I know this product works really well for some people, but it didn’t work well for me. It’s pretty expensive and I found that it caused my entire face to break out. I think I may have had some sort of reaction to the ingredients. Because of this, I don’t recommend for individuals with sensitive skin. I ended up returning it and buying the UFO oil instead.
Jordyn S.
charlotte
This toner is alright. I typically like their products but honestly nothing beats their power couple face duo. It is the bomb. I don’t have extremely problematic skin but it is phenomenal and I only use it 2 a week sometimes only one time. Made a huge different. If you are gonna buy Sunday Riley brand go for the power couple duo. It’s worth it
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
I love all of Sunday Riley’s products. She has created such a wonderful quality skincare line this toner is part of my skincare routine I’m giving it four stars vs five because it’s drying and this would be great for someone with oily skin but I have d y skin I make up with oils and moisturizers
Bella M.
corpus christi
It was a very nice product and worked well with my skin at first. The packaging was nice but easy to pump out too much product. It was very effective at first but it didn’t work as well over time. I would have continued using this if they removed denatured alcohol from the ingredients.
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
I absolutely love how this feels! Absorbs quickly and minimizes pores. I enjoy the smell and the fun green color! My only complaint is the packaging is horrible. It has a gold ring around the top that flakes off, and no matter how hard I try I end up with a few gold flecks on my face.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
i tried this as part of a kit at sephora that also included the sunday riley ufo oil and the saturn mask. out of the three, this gel was my least favorite. i absolutely love the saturn mask and ufo but this gel is too drying for my skin. it left it too matte when i like a dewy look.
Adriana F.
North Platte , NE
I am obsessed with this stuff! I have oily, acne prone AND sensitive skin and this stuff worked wonders for me! It really cleared my skin up, felt great going on and the scent is great at well. The price is the only reason I gave it 4 stars but I would still repurchase
Irish R.
I actually love it , works good for me good for oily skin , love the packaging I gave it 4 because of the smell I kept double checking if it was expired , the scent doesn’t linger , it goes away , I definitely recommend it to acne Prone skin , it really sucks the oil ,
Courtney R.
Santee, CA
This toner is amazing and I feel like this is what saved my skin. I've had acne my entire life and this has improved my skin so much. Many people complain about the smell but I love it. It makes my skin feel so clean and soft. It's amazing and I can't recommend it more!