BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSunday Riley
Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner

Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Sensitive A formula that transforms from a cooling gel to a water toner as it clarifies, removes oil, and visibly tightens pores for clear, matte skin. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Pores- Acne and blemishes If you want to know more… Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner is formulated to target oily and acne-prone skin concerns. Immediately melting from a treatment gel to a water toner as it is massaged into the skin, it contains bentonite clay to mattify and visibly reduce pore size, and marshmallow and green tea to soothe and cool the signs of redness and sensitive skin for a calmer-looking complexion. Cucumber and witch hazel extracts tone and tighten, while Manuka a relative of tea tree oil along with black cumin and magnolia bark extracts provide natural antibacterial properties to balance oily and problem skin conditions and promote a visibly improved, clearer, smoother, shine-free complexion. Skin is mattified and prepped for further skin care or color application, and it helps to keep foundation set all day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is gluten-free.

Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner ? I was told this stuff is amazing. I am looking for other people's input and experience on this product and what it did for them?
Where do you use this in your skincare routine?
Does this product also work as a primer or should I wear primer over it?
Start your review of Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner!
Arlene M.
Elsa, TX
Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner uploaded by Arlene M.
The SUNDAY RILEY Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner was not my favorite. I must admit that I did not have any breakouts or reactions to it, but I was not a fan of the consistency or applying the toner with my fingertips. I prefer a more water like toner over this water-gel toner.
Tiffanie  Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner uploaded by Tiffanie  Y.
This toner is unique in that it starts as a gel and turns into liquid form on your skin. If the claims for this product were all true, it would be really amazing. According to its claims, this toner is made with green tea, witch hazel, Bentonite clay and marshmallow extracts to reduce redness, excess oil and also tighten pores for all skin types.Unfortunately, I only used it a couple times so I wouldn’t be able to tell you if I agree with the claims or not. The problem is that this product smells so terribly bad, I couldn’t even use it. :(
Jordan S.
Grasse
Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner uploaded by Jordan S.
This toner is great at calming my skin. I absolutely love gel toners. The smell though is very unpleasant.
Melanie  J.
Tampa, FL
Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner uploaded by Melanie  J.
Use this along with their clarifying face oil, but I hate the smell. It has a really strong sulfur lake smell so I am not a fan. It is lightweight and feels nice on the skin. SUNDAY RILEY Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner
rhonda S.
Calhoun, GA
Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner uploaded by rhonda S.
I love this toner. I love this brand. What more can I say? It's one of my favorite toners and leaves my skin feeling so nice.
Jyotsna G.
Antioch, CA
Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner uploaded by Jyotsna G.
Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner uploaded by Jyotsna G.
Purchased at: Macy's
I really wouldn’t have known about this product if I hadn’t checked sale items 😂 but I am so glad i did. My first reaction after using this product wasnt so great. It smells really bad so I stopped using it but i slowly turned to it and grew to like it very much, its mattifying yet not drying. Its great for oily and blemish prone skin. The ingredients in it are so amazing
Paulina P.
Missouri City, TX
Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner uploaded by Paulina P.
Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner uploaded by Paulina P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my review for the Martian toner! I’d just started my journey with SR, I was skeptical about buying this Martian toner, and was told it smells like wet socks 😂 and it did! I have super oily skin and large (mega) pores (I’d used to picked my face)! So I was chatting with my friend Stephanie Carine she suggested that I used Martian, so I did found Martian and started using it! OMG it did smells like wet socks but just after 2 use i can visibly see my pores much much smaller just after 2 used! The smell i can stand! But these did wonders to my pores! I wished I had took a before n after photos (excused my ugly forehead and my greys)
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner uploaded by Myrna T.
When I got this product from Ipsy, I had high hopes for this toner. Unfortunately it didn’t worked on my skin it. My skin looked dried after I used.
Clint H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner uploaded by Clint H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I think they might be phasing this product out, and I can kind of see why. This works well for an oily skin type as a toner I suppose, but I bought it in the summer for help mattifying through the day and I didn’t notice much of a difference in anything while using it. Some people love it though, so if you’re oily check it out.
Rosaline E.
Gatineau, QC
Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner uploaded by Rosaline E.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a decent toner for oily to combination skin. This is my first time using this toner and I have a few thoughts. First, I would improve the scent - Sunday Riley doesn't add fragrances to her products, however this doesn't smell good 😅 on the upside, fragrance-free products are, in theory, less irritating than those added. Secondly, this is a product that only lasted twelve months; my product turned on me and the scent is horrendous. So, don't buy back-up bottles of this and make sure to keep it in a cool, dry place. Lastly, this product is good to keep acne at bay, however it does not mattify skin; my skin is still oily in my t-zone. So if you're looking for a mattifying product, I would look elsewhere. I would recommend this toner to those who are looking for balance their skin needs, but are not necessarily looking for a mattifying product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley H.
Saint Johns, MI
il y a 10 mois
Lisette T.
Smyrna, GA
il y a un an
SUNDAY RILEY Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner Item has discontinued. Can someone recommend another product similar to this? Thanks!
Amanda M. il y a un an
Martian was actually re-released last month! It's available for sale again on their site directly !