BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Lindsay w.
Evansville, IN
I am only giving this 4 stars because I am not sure how I feel about it yet and I have oily skin. I love it with the combination of Good Genes!
Marci R.
I love this! A little goes a long way. I have dry skin with a tendency to get oily in the t-zone area in the summer. I use this year round! Blemishes, dry patches, unevenness gone!

Use alone if you have oily skin or under your night cream for drier skin. I have yet to not wake up refreshed. I used 2-3x's a week and my bottle is still pretty full!

Two things to watch for:
1) Don't mind the blue tint of the oil, it melts away as your skin absorbs the oil

2) Store this as you would all your precious oil- in a dark and cool place!

Yes, this oil is worth it!
Mlys N.
Las Vegas, NV
Hands down my favorite skincare product! If used nightly it makes your skin wake up plump and youthful. It's worth every penny. I purchased the 1/2 oz and its going on 6 months. Little goes a long way!
If you can budget for it, I HIGHLY recommend it.
Aimee R.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
I love this oil if you're like me and you're scared of doing the Retin-A and you don't mind spending a little bit more money this is the oil for you it does not irritate your skin but I'm telling you by your first bottle you're going to look at 20 years younger my face can definitely tell when I don't have my oil I do it 3 times a week and it has made a world of difference and the little bottle last me for months all you need is a drop every night not a dropper full just a little drop
Lilly J.
Niles
Helps with retaining moisture and helps with skin repair. The blue tint is extra cool
Teresa O.
Winnipeg, MB
I got this a part of the Sunday Riley Power Duo. Whereas I love Good Genes, I am more Meh about Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil. I alternated it daily with Good Genes. When I ran out of Good Genes I continued using this nightly and I didn't notice any improvements. I didn't breakout from it so that is a plus. It did moisturize my skin at night but it didn't knock my socks off. Will I buy again? No.
Amanda S.
It was just ok. I did t see the fuss. Not worth the high price tag in my opinion. My skin felt and looked nice after using it, but I didn't notice a difference between this and other face oils.
Yavielys S.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this oil use it on a daily basis.. Can't live with out make make S my face look sooo French and hydrided all day long
Jenna C.
Pittsburgh , PA
I received a sample of this from sephora . I had enough to try for two nights, it is super smooth, oily like most night serums but not too much and was gone by morning . Since I only used twice I can't say if it works but I'd try more!
Leeda K.
Sacramento, CA
This stuff smells odd, but works great. I use it with Good Genes and it works miracles. It makes my face more radiant and smooth.
Jamie B.