BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Rachel D.
Warren, RI
I love the packaging and I wanted to love this oil. Smells a little weird almost like cumin. I have acne prone oily skin with scarring. It didn’t work well for me, I think it just made the problem worse.
Gloria M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a deluxe size sample of this oil and it is amazing! A little goes a long way and it absorbs nicely into my skin. It doesn’t wear off quickly which is great when used at night. I wake up with my skin feeling smooth and hydrated.
Halia D.
Los Angeles , CA
I LOVE THIS OIL!! Hands down one of my favorite products from Sunday Riley! It pairs so well with good genes and while they are both pricey they are so worth it! Every morning after using it i wake up glowy and my skin is soft and firmer.
Lindsay C.
Seattle, WA
Wow! This product is so great, I wish I could give it more stars! It is so luxurious when it goes on and makes my skin seriously glow. I love it and would recommend it to anyone. It is worth it for sure!
Dominique M.
New York
I love face oils. This one plumps and smooths overnight. It is wonderful. It is. It is not greasy. It's very gentle on the skin. I loved it and will definitely purchase again. It's reasonably priced too.
Kathryn W.
Atlanta
This product along with Good Genes have completely changed my skin. Texture I couldn’t get rid of for months is now gone, dark spots fading, and breakouts are few and far between. I will be repurchasing and recommending to others.
Rhea O.
This sleeping oil is awesome! Application is really easy. At first, it kinda looks like your skin has a little blue-ish of a tint, but nothing dramatic at all. When I wake up, my skin looks super supple and hydrated! However, this oil is pretty pricey, so try to use it sparingly.
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
I've only been using this product for a few days along with the good genes and am really enjoying the results I've seen so far. Too early to say it's worth it, but I have a feeling it will be. Yes, it does stink. But, the smell goes away after a little while. It's really strong smelling at first but the smell slowly goes away. The oil is very fast absorbing, but your skin looks like it's got oil on it. It's kind of weird or hard to describe. Compared to Tarte's Maruja Oil, which looks and feels super oily and like it sits on top of the skin, this product looks like an oil has been placed on your skin but isn't sitting on top. Tarte gets into my hair and transfers, when this doesn't move around like that after application. It doesn't get into my eyes, like tarte does. It does get on my lips but not badly. It's a very beautiful blue color that turns clear when massaged into your face. It's recommended to wait 5 minutes then apply the Good Genes at night. Use sunscreen, which I've learned the hard and expensive way from years of tanning beds and being in the sun without using, is a must daily. I use a drugstore sunscreen of 110 SPF daily regardless. Hyperpigmentation is real and a b to lighten even with prescription creams. My face feels and looks brighter, tighter, not youthful, moisturized, and more even toned. Cons are the smell and price. It's expensive! Where I live the Sephora never has a sample on display to try it. So, if I could have gotten a sample first I would have. I would have wound up buying it sooner if I could have sampled it.
Marina S.
Del Rio, TX
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil i just ordered this oil , i hope it does what it claims to do my skin needs a good oil because almost all the moisturizers I've use clogged my pores ...
Sam S.
Davie, FL
I really like this. I put it on at night just a few dots and I wake up to soft skin where I used to wake up feeling dry. I have a sample and it’s been lasting me a pretty long time so I know the full size would be worth it
Jamie B.