BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
🍑🍑🍑 c.
silsbee, Tx
This is a nice face oil that contains retinoids. This means that it shouldn’t be used in conjunction with any acids but that’s okay. I use this on the nights I use differin. Time will tell if this gives any long lasting results but so far it’s nice
Megan P.
I really enjoy this serum. I recently rediscovered it when I got a sample in my Allure box. Helps overnight with my breakouts and persistent redness without drying me out.
Michelle C.
Worcester, MA
I was only using a sample of this from Sephora since this product and brand is expensive. I must say, there’s a reason for the price because it truly transformed my skin in the week that I tried it.Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Sasha M.
Peekskill, NY
I love Sunday Riley Luna serum my skin looks so beautiful and just so hydrated after I use this I actually like to sometimes use this underneath my makeup I know it says night time but I just love that dewy look
Stacy G.
Amazing oil to put on before bed. I wake up feeling so moisturized and glowing. Super hydrating and works amazing for my sensitive skin! The best night oil I’ve ever used. Everyone should invest in this product!
Sabrina K.
Really loved this night oil! Goes on blue but as you massage into skin goes clear! Noticed a huge difference in the brightness of my skin after just using it for a week! It’s expensive but worth the investment !
Maggie V.
Montana City
This is a holy grail product for me! I noticed wonderful results after only a couple uses. It reduced my fine lines and makes my skin glowy and radiant. I can’t live without this product and I will continue to purchase it despite the high price tag
Victoria S.
I hate Sunday Riley for being so good. why do they have to cost so much money!!
I tried it once bought it and hope to find an equal to this but wayyyy cheapr. if you have the money buy it. the scent is amazing and its a beautiful night oil!
Kylie W.
Grand Blanc
Best night oil I have ever used. It really does transform your skin. This product hydrates and corrects skin texture. It’s great on dry and sensitive skin and I will continue to repurchase! The smell isn’t that great but it’s worth it to work past.
Chloë J.
This product makes a dramatic difference in my skin. The packaging is very nice and luxurious. I had very high expectations and they were exceeded! I apply this oil at night and I wake up with bright, clear, hydrated skin. The smell is very strong at first, but you can get accustomed to it. It is quite expensive but worth it to me.
Jamie B.