BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Jamie C.
Boston, MA
I really like this oil. It has made my face much softer looking. Unfortunately I also started breaking out. But I haven’t figured out if it’s this oil or the new julep cleanser I started using. But if it’s not this then this is great :D
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I love how my skin looks when I use this oil. I put it on after I use the good genes. It’s gentle for my skin. The only thing I don’t like is the smell but it goes away after a while. I would highly recommend this oil.
Jaz E.
I've been using a sample from Sephora. So far it's cool .. doesn't do much for my skin. I didn't feel extremely moisturized and I didn't notice any of my fine lines disappearing. I will try this night oil again though!
Make-up t.
new york
I can’t go to sleep without this oil. Your skin will thank you so much in the morning. I’m on my first bottle but I’m getting ready to purchase my second soon. Very gently on your skin. It has such an amazing texture.
Sarah I.
Carrollton , TX
This oil is definitely one of my favorites! It’s soothing properties helps my acne stay away as well as the redness. I use this every night as a part of my night time routine.
Melanie T.
I think that this product is it just OK I haven't noticed any big difference in reduction of fine lines or wrinkles or clarity of my skin I've only been using for short time so maybe I need to give it a few more weeks
Jordan G.
Grovetown, GA
Nice calming night oil, skin always looks bright and refreshed when I wake up. Always fun to use with good genes for a treat. The smell could be off putting to some but I enjoyed it and will definitely purchase again!
Sandra c.
I think this is an okay product but for me it didn’t do anything. I don’t have a lot of discoloration or texture. Also I don’t care much for the smell, a lot like earth. If the smell is an additive it’s not necessary.
LAUREN C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The smell is a little strange at first but I love it now. I pair this with the Good Genes at night and love it. Only issue is I can’t tell a difference when used alone. Works best with the GG. purchased from Sephora.
Kayla R.
Naperville, Il
I love this stuff it works well with my oily skin and keeps my face feeling so smooth and glowing. Pricy, but worth every penny. Gentle on the skin and doesn’t leave you feeling super oily. Would definitely recommend!
Jamie B.