BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Donna M.
New City, NY
Love using this at night if I dont have retinol serum on my face. It’s light weight and the color of the oil is so cool. Makes you feel unique. However the smell is something you will get used to so don’t worry about that
A F.
Undecided. Made my skin break out (I think) so I’ve been conservative in my use of this product and keeping it to once a week. Not sure where it falls in terms of my skin regimen so perhaps i didn’t apply it correctly. It is not irritating, or hasn’t been yet.
Brady K.
Waxahachie, TX
This is the first oil I’ve ever tried that felt “greasy” to me and didn’t sink into my lizard dry skin! I was very upset, especially for the price. It also left a slight blue cast on my skin from the artificial colorants.
Sarah N.
Amazing product . I love the tea smell it has, some people might not like it. I find it to feel great on the skin! I love how it makes my skin feel after I put it (moisturized , soft ) and when I wake up in the morning it looks awesome . I highly reccomend this for a night time oil
Gina i.
Miami
I like use this one with my good genes! First apply my good genes and then of 15 minutes apply my Luna and omg! My face feels so good and the next day it’s soft and ready for my makeup routine! It’s pricey but worth it!
Ashley K.
Los Angeles
I love Sunday Riley, and I know people love this oil, but I just don't see whats so special about it.  I don't love it or hate it, but at this price point, I dont see myself purchasing it again when I can get a better result for less money.
Annaliese A.
Homewood, IL
I like this oil but it stopped doing what I wanted it to do. It just made me oily not really any more radiant or smooth. I need a better exfoliator for this to work. I need to work with my skincare routine a little bit.
Rachel C.
Lewistown, PA
I didn't care for this or the Good Genes product. The main reason I don't care for this is the idea of putting oil on my face. I am just now embracing using cleansing oil to clean with. The idea of putting oil on my face and having that greasy mess on my face simply put me off.
Jamie C.
Boston, MA
I really like this oil. It has made my face much softer looking. Unfortunately I also started breaking out. But I haven’t figured out if it’s this oil or the new julep cleanser I started using. But if it’s not this then this is great :D
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I love how my skin looks when I use this oil. I put it on after I use the good genes. It’s gentle for my skin. The only thing I don’t like is the smell but it goes away after a while. I would highly recommend this oil.
Jamie B.