BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Brittany H.
Dandridge, TN
I love Luna and use it almost every night. My skin looks noticeably smoother and more even in the mornings after I use it. The packaging is gorgeous and one bottle will last me almost a year. I buy it from Sephora and will continue to repurchase.
Melanie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
 I love the Sunday Riley packaging. I love that there are no “bad” indredients. I do NOT love the smell. Despite this being an oil I did not find great results of increased moisture. I didn’t love how it absorbed into my skin. All in all this one was dissappointing.
Sarah L.
Omaha , NE
Part of the perfect duo! I use this 2X a week along with good genes. It helps with skin texture & anti aging. I feel like my skin turns over much faster as well.
Aimee S.
I really enjoy this product. I can notice a difference after one night of use. It smoothes out any texture and helps clear up my skin. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. I usually wait for a sale at Sephora to purchase this item.
Ashley S.
Radford, VA
Such an interesting product! It's a blue oil that goes on clear. It contains retinol which (as most people know) needs to be paired with a moisturing property because of its drying properties. This is that perfect retinol moisturizer. Highly recommend this and this brand.
Macy V.
Got a sample of this in a beauty box and it has made my skin brighter and smoother. It is drying so make sure you layer up with a heavier moisturizer than normal. I noticed a slight difference within a week but I think the results would be even better with long term use.
Aimee W.
Plaistow , NH
Purchased at: Sephora
I wish a few things to make this product more desirable, one is it’s so pricey and the other is the scent is very earthy and strong. It never seems to dissipate. It’s a good oil but for those reasons I wouldn’t purchase regularly
yasi j.
one of the best oils i have ever used!! i apply this at night all over my face every other two days. it makes my skin feel so soft and clean. it really helped clear out my skin. i have acne scars and redness, but this stuff helps
Brylee M.
Olympia, WA
This oil leaves my skin feeling hydrating and loved overnight. It's a gentle oil that doesn't break me out, unlike most other oils. I've used this product several times and I love the brightening it does to my skin with each use.
Jamie B.