BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
HanXiao L.
Jersey City, NJ
the first facial oil that I tried and it is the one I keep using all the time during winter. I'm oil to combo skin thus I don't really like facial oil for it's so thick for my skin to absorb. but this one is very light weight and make my skin smooth and pumped!! it really worth the money!
Sasha L.
Littleton, CO
So expensive but I really love it. You can definitely tell the difference in your skin after you’ve been using this. I’m going to try cheaper alternatives and see if they do the same thing but I don’t know if I’ll ever find anything as good!
Claire Y.
Redmond, WA
I've been using this product for a couple years now. I've noticed such a big difference between the texture of my skin when I use it compared to when I don't. It can be fairly pricey, but if you use a couple drops every night, it's worth it.
Ashley C.
I got this as a sample and I’m really loving it. Not sure if I’m using it right, but I’ve been mixing a few drops in with my night cream and applying it that way. My skin feels/looks healthy and has a glow since adding this product into my regimen!
Brandi S.
I used a deluxe sample size of this and it made a difference in just one use. I have oily skin, but this didn't worsen it. It actually seemed to balance things out. Love the ingredients and light natural scent. Will be buying the full size!
Tracey G.
San Bernardino, CA
This product is over rated to me. Yes it left my skin feeling hydrated but it was a little harsh on skin. It left me with a tingle feeling that wasnt pleasant. It's very pricey and not worth the price. I would not recommend to others.
Chelsea
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is amazing!!! I have acne prone skin but this “oil” does NOT cause breakouts. I fact, it helps it, a LOT. I love how gentle it is and you wake up in the am with a glowy face. You still have to wash it off before makeup but I love this stuff
Mekayla K.
This product is really expensive for what it actually does or claims.At first I really enjoyed it but after a while I didn’t find it as effective as some other oils that I have. I love Sunday Riley products but this one isn’t the cats meow.
Alisa C.
I love this product. I use it every night. It made my skin purge within a week of use but after it looks fantastic and glowing. Though I haven't noticed reduced wrinkles(I have only been using for a month)I have noticed smaller pore size.
Kylie M.
Madison
I used this product every other night for several months and while it definitely moisturized my skin overnight well, I didn't see much of the other claims. I do not have many worries about wrinkles or aging skin right now so I don't think I am the target audience for this product.
Jamie B.