BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Chelsea
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is amazing!!! I have acne prone skin but this “oil” does NOT cause breakouts. I fact, it helps it, a LOT. I love how gentle it is and you wake up in the am with a glowy face. You still have to wash it off before makeup but I love this stuff
Alisa C.
I love this product. I use it every night. It made my skin purge within a week of use but after it looks fantastic and glowing. Though I haven't noticed reduced wrinkles(I have only been using for a month)I have noticed smaller pore size.
Kylie M.
Madison
I used this product every other night for several months and while it definitely moisturized my skin overnight well, I didn't see much of the other claims. I do not have many worries about wrinkles or aging skin right now so I don't think I am the target audience for this product.
Kim D.
Rosedale, MD
I didn't think I could find a retinol product that worked for my skin but this is amazing!! I received a travel size from Allure and a little goes a long way! I'm not even that old but this oil has helped my eye wrinkles slowly fade away! I'll be sad once I have to buy full size but it'll be so worth it!
Kristina R.
Pleasanton
Love this! The smell isn't amazing but if you can look past it, it's totally awesome! My skin was smoother, clearer and brighter after using this. Loved pairing it with Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment! Just ensure you keep rubbing it in until the blue ton has gone away.
Angela G.
Camarillo, CA
I use this every night. Sure it’s a splurge but I’d rather have great skin than a trendy handbag. It doesn’t smell great but sooner or later you’ll associate the smell with great skin. This is my fourth bottle. I keep buying this for sure.
Nicole R.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is amazing. Every since i started using it my face feels softer, less red and better texture. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t irritate it not even a bit. It does apply blue but turns clear as it is massaged in the skin.
caity P.
irvine, CA
despite claims of being a thin oil i felt like this one was rather thick. it was hard to spread - as noticable by the blue color. but it is a retinoid so i did notice the overall surface of my skin to appear smoother after just one use.
STEPHANIE P.
Denver, CO
This stuff is amazing!!!!! I was skeptical because EVERYTHING makes me break out. Especially oils. But this clears my acne. Evens out my skin tone and just keeps the skin on my face healthy. It is pricey but totally worth the investment.
Abi R.
Andover, KS
Holy cow they bottled up the essence of youth and put it into a bottle. I put it on as directed before bed and wake up with beautiful skin. What’s not to love? Excited to see continued results as this is still a new product in my routine
Jamie B.