BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Crystal B.
Houston
Excellent oil! Dries quickly not greasy. Also I felt this was just as good as a reteinol for my skin if not better. Certainly helped with lines and wrinkles for my mid 30s skin. Also the blue azulene helped my minor redness as well. It’s just a tad expensive though so I can’t always buy it.
Christine M.
Los Angeles , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
MY FAVORITE BRAND OF ALL TIME!!! I would recommend this time after time. Her products are the best. This specific oil leaves my skin perfected when I wake up ready to start my day. Does not clog my pores whatsoever. Just healthy looking goodness.
Jenny B.
Chicago
I really did not see any benefit in using this for three months I was pretty disappointed in the results. The packaging is lovely however it is overpriced as it did not do much for my skin I think it could use a bit more concentration of retinol.
Michelle N.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Had a small trial size that came in a set. Used it for about 3 weeks before I ran out. Did not notice much of a difference in my skin. I have combination skin and acne prone. Fortunately this oil did not make me break out.
Michelle L.
Amherst , NY
This is a high quality oil that delivers on Amit aging benefits. However, it can be drying so make sure you have something to balance that effect. It goes on blue, but does not stay blue once it absorbs and will not stain your clothes or sheets!
Veronica H.
Kansas City
LOVE THIS. it’s blue, which looks weird. But it feels great, is moisturizing, and I definitely noticed a difference in fine wrinkles when using this with the lactic acid.
💄tara a.
Yorba Linda, CA
i cant live without this night oil. Ever since i discovered it im obsessed. i recommend this to all my friends and clients, it has reallly changed the way my skin looks, it helps with fine lines, minimizing pores, hydrating and getting rid of scars on the skin. its really expensive both worth it, i get mine from sephora.
Alexandra J.
Lake Worth, FL
Gosh I just love this! I rotate oils and cream moisturizers and this is my fav oil! This oil sinks into your skin and has a blueish tint so you can tell when it’s been absorbed. I wake up with a super soft silky face so I know it’s been working!
Bri M.
Presto, PA
I am a believer in the Luna sleeping oil. It’s a great product for someone who can be more sensitive to retinol but the downfall is the price. It is so expensive. I think if they lowered the price I’d be more comfortable purchasing the it again.
Tiffany C.
Pittsburgh
I freaking LOVE this oil. It is so moisturizing and I feel like I look younger when I use it. It's a cute shade of blue and you get a decent amount because you don't have to use so much. It's a little pricey, but more than worth it in my opinion. Pair it with Good Genes for max benefits.
Jamie B.