BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Janice Anne C.
Kettering, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
The Sleeping Night Oil is a strange product at first, however once you get over the color shock, and See the results, it’s all good! Evens out reddish undertones over a week or so!
Miranda M.
Manhattan, KS
So I’m not sure if I am seeing a difference with this product alone. I feel like it doesn’t quite sink in to my skin the way I wish it would, I feel like I wake up and look super greasy. However when combined with the good genes I actually like it.
Cindy M.
I didn’t love this for me skin. It made me very oily. I had read reviews saying that you need to wait it out and get past the first weeks but I couldn’t do it. I actually gave it to my mom and she loves it. I guess it’s just a personal preference!
Ryn C.
Athens, GA
This is a good facial oil. It does smell quite strongly but the smell doesn’t linger. I definitely look brighter with less uneven skin when I wake up in the morning. I don’t know if the results were as dramatic as expected but they were still good.
Clara B.
Tampa , FL
I have been using the Sunday Riley Luna Oil for approximately 6 months and I see a big difference in my skin, specially the texture and I feel,like my dark spots are a little lighter. I will continue to purchase and I will recommend to my friends.
Ashley G.
Vicksburg, MS
This was a nice product but I didn’t love the smell. I used it for a few nights and gave up. It did make my skin feel good but I don’t think I used it enough to get a full idea of it. I’d like to try it again because I love the good genes product!
Meredith B.
N Attleboro, MA
I love this night oil! It is super gentle on the skin and I think it is really effective. It is pricey, but you don't need a lot for each use, so the bottle will last for a long time. It met my expectations and I have recommended it to friends repeatedly. I really like the smell, as well.
Valerie H.
Montauk, NY
This oil is amazing! It gives me the benefits of a skin treatment product, refining and clarifying my skin, and making it brighter overnight. I love the light herbal scent, too!
Vanessa G.
San Antonio
This is the first oil I have ever tried, and because of this it will become a staple in my skincare routine! I have combination skin which tends to be more on the oily side, and this has made my skin ultra soft and way less oily! I am in love, I can't wait to try the other oils in this line!
Sally M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love how my face feels in the morning when I wake up. I have dry skin and my face feels so soft and hydrated and ready for any makeup I have to apply. I look glowy! I definitely recommend this to anyone of any age, especially those who have dry, aging skin! ☺🤩
Jamie B.