BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product but I don't know if its the reason I developed more texture on my skin. I enjoy the scent which was relaxing to smell while doing your night time routine.
Ben H.
Beverly, MA
I use this every night before I use good genes and it’s a great combo of products. My only thing is that this leaves me so greasy but it’s a night oil so that’s alright. This is definitely way less irritating than straight retinol and I love that about it.
💋Michelle T.
Hercules, CA
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil surprisingly works. The oil is blue but once you apply onto your skin and rub the oil in, it becomes clear. Been using for two weeks now, and I noticed my skin looks clear and fresh.
Marisa H.
Love this oil. I use this every night and it doesn't feel harsh or heavy on my face and it absorbs nicely into my skin. I love the dropper packaging and I love the blue color of the product. It has a menthol type smell. I would recommend to others.
Christina S.
London
This is one of the best products I've ever purchased for my face! It plumps and moisturizes the skin, as well as leaves it super soft and bright. I use it in combination with Good Genes at bedtime. I personally enjoy the strong, licorice and chamomile scent, but it might be too strong for some.
Vanessa A.
This oil is a comforting night oil that hydrates and brightens overnight. I was quite impressed by the results, but not to the point where I feel the need to buy this again. I do think that the price here does not justify the average results of this oil.
Djenaba B.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a deluxe sample of this product with a kit I purchased and I liked it while using it. Haven’t had the chance to use it long enough to see any major changes but it was really good when I did use it. It’s not drying and I always woke up with soft hydrated skin
andrea t.
Sorrento, FL
I cannot go to sleep without having put this on my face. The smell of it is so unusual for a beauty product (to me it smells like hay, go figure). But, I love it, and when I run out, I'm purchasing more!
Samantha M.
Midland , TX
I love this stuff! I use this right after a moisture mist from AmorePacific and before a solid serum from Tula. I feel like it is my favorite part of the routine. I like the smell and have definitely noticed a difference in the moisture level of my skin.
Farwa R.
Elkridge, MD
I do like this, it’s not as miraculous as I expected, especially for the price. I’m going to continue to use it and give it a fair shot but if I don’t see a dramatic difference I will not be repurchasing it again simply because there are other products that will give me the desired results with less stress on my wallet.
Jamie B.