BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Dia D.
Atlanta
This oil is everything! It's great for pores and reviving your skin. I use it with the CEO serum and the results are instant. It also helps with ingrown hairs, I have a lot of male customers who love this oil as well. It does the job plus some, would highly recommend.
Kayli H.
New York
Tried this for the first time and can’t wait to buy again. Putting this on before bed has me waking up feeling refreshed and skin looking bright. Definitely worth the high price.
JLWages W.
Got this during Christmas time and I absolutely love it! It really has minimized my pores and leaves my skin feeling super plump and healthy looking! I am going to be 30 in June so I’m all about keeping my skin looking youthful and this has been a fabulous addition to my skincare routine!
Tracy C.
Marion, AR
I adore this oil. I use in in conjunction with Sunday’s Good Genes in my nighttime ritual. This treatment plumps and smoothes my skin noticeably the next morning. I’ve been using these two products for the past 2 years and my skin looks more radiant and smooth. In love!
Shannon C.
Brooklyn, MI
I love this product! It does leave a dark greenish tint to your skin, but you put it on before you sleep so who cares? It made my face feel like new, smooth and radiant. I saw results after the first 3 days. It even seemed to even out my skin tone and minimize my pores.
Lauren D.
Luxemburg, WI
I loved this! It’s pricey but it’s so worth it. It’s so hydrating and effective on my skin. The packaging is sturdy and comes in a glass bottle. I’ve tried things from this brand before and I must say that their products are really high end and perform that way as well.
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
Worth every last penny! My skin has never looked better! prior to using Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil my complexion was oily to combo, dull and uneven. I had somewhat large pores on/around my nose, adult acne scarring with some hyperpigmentation, the beginning signs of aging like wrinkles on my forehead & around my eyes from squinting. From that very first use, the next morning, I seen a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin. By day 4 my dark spots from over tanning as a teen and acne scarring was reduced by half, my pores were almost non-existent and my skin was just brighter. Not to mention the wrinkles on my forehead disappeared within a week tops and so did the ones around my eyes. I did break out that first time I used it too but very minimal and it is only because Luna has retinol (retnoid) in it & usually that's what it does to those who never used any retinol before or in my case, a long time. They all were gone by the following day though & never came back. It has been a few months since my initial use and I do not go more than 3 days without using it. I attribute my silky smooth, healthy looking, radiant, balanced skin to Sunday Riley Luna & Good Genes. My skin has never felt or looked this good EVER. It is pricey and I suggest actually purchasing the biggest size because once you use it and see the results for yourself, you'll never want to run out. Like all retinol though, if you do stop it abruptly, your skin may backfire on you. I didn't realize I was running as low as I was one day & ran out and didn't repurchase for a week and that week my skin broke out a bit, noticed wrinkles a bit and the texture felt uneven. Still you need this!
Wendi H.
Sandy Springs, GA
I. Love. This. Oil! Yes, it has a funky scent, but, I like woodsy scents like this, so it doesn't brother me. In 2 days, I noticed a big difference in my skin. It woke it up. It's expensive, but I'll sell a kidney to be able to keep using this alone with Good Genes. 😆
Catherine K.
Columbia, SC
Amazing! I use it on top of Good Genes at night.  Smell is soothing (some may not like it?) and the packaging is super displayable.  I found this to be non irritating and not as drying as some retinol products, so would recommend for those new to retinol. A+!
Joanna G.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a really nice PM oils with a mild retinol formula that hasn’t irritated my sensitive skin. It absorbs well and leaves me with a nice glow in the AM. One star removed because I prefer that they let the blue Tansy be all the coloring and not artificial blue dye.
Jamie B.